i just learned i'm going to this festival

gonna wear my BB shirt!!!
Hey man hurry up and get there before the good stuff is gone~!
I did my fair share of driving this week so my weekend road trip will be a little less than driving to Pa.
Hope you find some good stuff there and look forward to hearing and seeing about it.

My buddy hotdog really liked the afterglow I just grew he text me this morning saying his wife told him to get it away from her before he even opened the bag lol 🤣

Said he's gonna start calling it TimmyPitz because the smell it puts off reminds him of his brothers BO

My buddy hotdog really liked the afterglow I just grew he text me this morning saying his wife told him to get it away from her before he even opened the bag lol 🤣

Said he's gonna start calling it TimmyPitz because the smell it puts off reminds him of his brothers BO
Ummm why does not smoking weed that smells like someone’s unwashed arm pit, not bother me?

Crescendo was the worst body odor smelling strain I have grown.
Fortunately, it changed during cure but yea, my eyes watered cleaning it up.
The smell was not really desirable IMO.
We are a weird bird for sure~!

I have never had "Armpit Fluff" cannabis. I am waiting on some Irie Shunk tester to fire up. As I remember 90's skunk I had to light it to get the skunk smell, this one is like Bananas, tropical fruit, I plan to "Roll" Bandit a Joint and send it! Cheers to armpits! SS

The raunchier it smells the better it is imo, I'm always chasing those raunchy disgusting terps. I'm not big on fruity stuff but I'm definitely not against it, I just prefer the foul nasty stuff lol.

I was pretty sad that almost my entire grow this run smelled like lemon or orange. But now things are really ramping up and taking a turn towards that disgustingly foul terp family I love lol. It's gonna be a really nice harvest this run.

Well I know a strain, just for you! Electric Dog Shit! I’m not even kidding! Will knock your head off. I had some of that ONE time. Funny thing was, it did not smell like dog shit until you left the area and returned. Like smoking it in the house going outside and then reentering. Smelled like someone had locked three rottweilers in a house for a week! Oh M Gee!
I’m one of those people that has a thing about the smell of my house. I like a nice clean crisp smell. That “shit” is awful smelling!

Well I know a strain, just for you! Electric Dog Shit! I’m not even kidding! Will knock your head off. I had some of that ONE time. Funny thing was, it did not smell like dog shit until you left the area and returned. Like smoking it in the house going outside and then reentering. Smelled like someone had locked three rottweilers in a house for a week! Oh M Gee!
I’m one of those people that has a thing about the smell of my house. I like a nice clean crisp smell. That “shit” is awful smelling!
I've had some stuff that definitely left a lingering dog shit smell.
Actually, the Mendels Aether x GDP I grew that @SweetLeafGrow made is like that. You burn a joint inside, go out for an hour or 2 and come home to a house filled with the aroma of dog shit. I wasn't thrilled with the smell it left around but that stuff was a daywrecker, it was great smoke.

I think it's also referenced as electric boogaloo

Buddy keeps texting me said it's raunchy as hell and never in a million years thought he'd be chasing his brothers BO smell or appreciate it any lmao

On a positive note.
My seeds from bootlegseeds came today.
Supposed to be 10 packs, but got 13 seeds of Headbandz and 16 seeds of Lucid Skunk, love when they do that. 2 pretty cool stickers, and a germination/tips/info post card.

Hey man hurry up and get there before the good stuff is gone~!
I did my fair share of driving this week so my weekend road trip will be a little less than driving to Pa.
Hope you find some good stuff there and look forward to hearing and seeing about it.

How was the canna fest @Stoneyluv?

it was fun, there were a lot of people there... tons of vendors, just about everything you think of. i came home with a clone of something called permanent marker. the dude told be it made his eyes burn while trimming!!! :D

tons of homemade edibles and all kinds of endless flower. most looked ehhhh... some were really nice. quite a few hundred people and i didn't see or run into a single jerk so that was very refreshing. we were in a group of about ten stoners, we took the old firebird there, my buddy took his 67 C10 so we stopped for ice cream on the way back at a small car cruize. i did a lot of talking though, it's kinda nice to get back to a keyboard!!!:LOL:

wore my BB shirt all day!

• Deleted by GoodShit97
  • Reason: Personal info in background
Show…
it was fun, there were a lot of people there... tons of vendors, just about everything you think of. i came home with a clone of something called permanent marker. the dude told be it made his eyes burn while trimming!!! :D
I have heard of permanent marker ~!
It is said to be a 30%+ strain~! 🥴

Happy Sunday all~!
1722163979226.png
^ Yea I am that cute~! 😁^

I e just mentioned I’m looking forward to snagging some of these beans ! Heard good things can’t wait to hear it opinion
She's definitely got the Haze structure going on, the aromas are really starting to ramp up and they're changing daily. Getting pretty raunchy in the tent. Kinda college dorm room like 🤣

20240727_153126.jpg

My kids are off on a 7 day vacation in Maine with their Grandfather, I'm home alone all week 🤷🏻
Got some stuff I need to get done tomorrow, but other than that I think I might take a camping trip to North South Lake in the Catskills 🏕
I need some time out in nature anyways, it's overdue

North South Lake in the Catskills 🏕
I need some time out in nature anyways, it's overdue

I did 3 house in the Onteora Club and almost got into the twilight club.
Super Nice area there for sure.
The one house we did had pictures of Mark Twain and Marry Mapes Dodge sitting on the porch.
I believe it originally was owned by MT.

I did 3 house in the Onteora Club and almost got into the twilight club.
Super Nice area there for sure.
The one house we did had pictures of Mark Twain and Marry Mapes Dodge sitting on the porch.
I believe it originally was owned by MT.
I've only ever been out there once on a 2 day hiking trip and it was wicked beautiful. I think if I were to go by myself I'd have a blast, my wife would enjoy it too but she's busy so not my problem 🤣

Watch your ass around the falls if you hike.
That is where we claim tourist and citidiots every year.
If you drive back through Windham you will be at the 5 state view~! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom