Shakin' off the rust

I like Budgie, strange style of guitaring, had a big following, breadfans. 😁
I'm just hearing them, and it's kind of blowing my mind. The solo in this song from 4:30-6:00 reminds me a lot of the licks I stole from Hammett when I used to play in the 90's-early 00's.. Now I know where he stole them from lol.

4.5 oz off the purple plant!. That's a couple more oz than I expected, and it smells fantastic. Will probably lose a few grams still in drying plus some stem weight.. but still likely a qp from the one plant. I'll hold off smoking this until it's ready, plenty of other stuff to puff on.
Nice big chunky buds on this purple pheno.
20240905_223637.jpg20240905_223354.jpg

I couldn't help myself and smoked one of the purple pheno this morning lol. Burns super clean and smooth, has a subtle hashy/sweet flavour, enjoyable but not over the top. Tastes cured already which is strange. That flawless finish works amazing on healthy plants I tell ya. The other strains are all starting to come around and burn ok too, which is awesome. Was worried for a minute there. All in pulled a little over 13 oz of smokable buds, and 8 oz of trim and flarf for making edibles. Very pleased with that for such a hands off grow.

i was up late last night and read this just after you posted it..

I'll hold off smoking this until it's ready, plenty of other stuff to puff on.

i thought awww, no smoke but thats cool wait it out for cure and quality!!

I couldn't help myself and smoked one of the purple pheno this morning lol.

then just now i read this!!!!!! :D right on!!!!!!!

looks like some straight fire!!! both of em!!!

i was up late last night and read this just after you posted it..

i thought awww, no smoke but thats cool wait it out for cure and quality!!

then just now i read this!!!!!! :D right on!!!!!!!

looks like some straight fire!!! both of em!!!
Thanks Stoney, it's not half bad! I'd be lying if I said it was top tier but it's absolutely smokable and better than most of the crap I've tried from dispensaries. Not bad at all, pleasantly surprised considering I had no idea what to expect with autos.
This green cheese pheno is tasty weed, sticky and almost spongy texture, feels like it isn't dry enough to smoke but burns white and stays lit. Even has a bit of a cheesy flavour. Perfect stage for curing Imho. 20240906_152501.jpg

I'm fuckin stoned man. Like, I'm really fucking stoned. This green cheese pheno hits above its weight class. I'm really surprised outdoor autoflowers could have so much punch, and actually smoke smooth and tasty. Always thought autos were dirty harsh and weak. Who knew.

Back
Top Bottom