Stoney's Luv Shack

I need to go get something bigger myself. 2 half gallon mason jars take up a lot of real estate lol

nice!! and here i thought i had a decent collection!! two BIG jars, that's a lot of beans man!!!

also scored this stuff today... and i have a gallon of foop mist on the way yet.

016.JPG

already sent the credit card co the money too so out of sight out of mind!! :LOL:

I'm only just starting into a second jar. Maybe 5 or 7 packs in there.
I've somehow collected like 65 or 70 different strains? It all happened so fast idk. Lol

i just cast my votes for your elite eight... curious to see which two gotta ride the bench.

i'm really hoping these plants make some awesome smoke because i am really liking the growth so far!!

Funky Monkey from Bootleg seeds.

004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG

i trimmed everything up and put in both of the ACI fans and benched the vivosun...

007.JPG

i'm hoping i grasped the concept Bandit was trying to convey about the nodes in coalition with footprint, some plants i just removed some lower junk and others i took a few upper nodes from. one plant i took a couple alternating nodes. i'm happy with the no-veg at this point, my plants aren't ever this big in under five weeks so i must be doing something right.

right now my lights are at 60% full spectrum.

🙃:)🙃

Nice mate..is stretch finished

Thanks Max, i feel like they're putting on 5cm a day yet.. they're showing no signs of slowing down even with a power outage where they lost four hours of light they should have had.

i still have a bunch of headroom left so i say let em grow!!

i'm really hoping these plants make some awesome smoke because i am really liking the growth so far!!

Funky Monkey from Bootleg seeds.

View attachment 66279View attachment 66280View attachment 66281

i trimmed everything up and put in both of the ACI fans and benched the vivosun...

View attachment 66282

i'm hoping i grasped the concept Bandit was trying to convey about the nodes in coalition with footprint, some plants i just removed some lower junk and others i took a few upper nodes from. one plant i took a couple alternating nodes. i'm happy with the no-veg at this point, my plants aren't ever this big in under five weeks so i must be doing something right.

right now my lights are at 60% full spectrum.

🙃:)🙃
Nice. Not sure how I’d do with no veg but I’m definitely interested in faster turnovers.

Looking good sir. Nice new toys too. But I’d hold off on any future circumcisions. Don’t want to gum up the blades. 🫣

Nice. Not sure how I’d do with no veg but I’m definitely interested in faster turnovers.

Looking good sir. Nice new toys too. But I’d hold off on any future circumcisions. Don’t want to gum up the blades. 🫣

only one way to find out.. give it a try!! you can see from the photos, this is one of my nicest grows yet!! i'd really like to try this no-veg recipe with clones.

no accidental scissor mishaps here!! i was thinking of wearing my anti cut glove that i use for shucking oysters to prevent any blood draw!! :D

race switched to USA network!!

i-dont-know-what-youre-talking-about-michael-che.gif

Looks outstanding so far Dude!
But I gotta say...you aint gonna get away from this one anytime soon :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 66813

man bob bobby has been with me since 2011!!! can't believe you guys never said anything with my youtube vids.. they needed a name so i said Bob, they needed a last name i said Bob, they said the first and last can't be the same... bob bobby was born!!!

all kinds of great gems on there!!!! i have 32 followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin famous!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funny though i just got off the phone with a friend/customer named Bob, he said their washer was taking a shit and his wife wanted the new ones to match and asked if i wanted the old dryer... i said yes please!! hehe

free dryer for the luv shack!! a serviced quality dryer at that!! my place has all kinds of old Bob stuff.. his dishwasher is in my patio as a backup to mine, we have their old microwave, xmas tree, even my stoneybox knock off cannatrol wine fridge came from him.

he and his wife are huge penn state fans... i don't hold it against them!! they even give me tickets once in while. super nice people!!

man bob bobby has been with me since 2011!!! can't believe you guys never said anything with my youtube vids.. they needed a name so i said Bob, they needed a last name i said Bob, they said the first and last can't be the same... bob bobby was born!!!

all kinds of great gems on there!!!! i have 32 followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin famous!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

funny though i just got off the phone with a friend/customer named Bob, he said their washer was taking a shit and his wife wanted the new ones to match and asked if i wanted the old dryer... i said yes please!! hehe

free dryer for the luv shack!! a serviced quality dryer at that!! my place has all kinds of old Bob stuff.. his dishwasher is in my patio as a backup to mine, we have their old microwave, xmas tree, even my stoneybox knock off cannatrol wine fridge came from him.

he and his wife are huge penn state fans... i don't hold it against them!! they even give me tickets once in while. super nice people!!
Funny. I did the same thing but with “me” on a firearms forum years ago.

Ended up with “memine”. 🤣

Everything looks tremendous!!!!
So this Bob Bobby hehehehe....Is that Ricky Bobby's little brother working as tire carrier on the #26 Wonderbread machine?
Or maybe the lates K-Pop sensation Bob Bobby and his #1 hit Bulgogi Sauce Dance?:cool:

In other news...look what I found in my inbox.
My first thought was what is this fuckery?
I never knew this light was even made and it had to be a limited run likely early on in the Solar System debut.
The seller already sent me an offer of $320, $380 delivered because I put in on my watchlist, and he has three of them.
I've contacted him asking to make sure every diode works and what's on the date stamp. It looks like three 275s built into one light

clw1.png

clw2.png

clw3.png

In other news...look what I found in my inbox.
My first thought was what is this fuckery?
I never knew this light was even made and it had to be a limited run likely early on in the Solar System debut.
The seller already sent me an offer of $320, $380 delivered because I put in on my watchlist, and he has three of them.
I've contacted him asking to make sure every diode works and what's on the date stamp. It looks like three 275s built into one light

just look at that sexy piece of machinery!!!!! i wonder if the white can be controlled individual or if it works off of a ratio like on the 275.. that is way cool, can't wait to hear what date is stamped on it.

So this Bob Bobby hehehehe....Is that Ricky Bobby's little brother working as tire carrier on the #26 Wonderbread machine?

ah he wishes it was a job that cool, bob bobby's lucky to be able to hold the pole that hands the water bottle in!!!!!

true story, a friend and i had pit passes for a dover race and the wood brothers asked outloud if anyone that could run fast if they would get the gas cans filled up, my buddy was a spree kinda guy and could run fast so he yelled up and got to to run the wagon back and forth to nascars fuel pump and get the cans filled up while meeting crew members for other teams. this was way before lawsuits and assholes!! he was freakin fast too... they had all the gas they needed and gave us all kinds of swag and got to watch the race from their pit area!!

Or maybe the lates K-Pop sensation Bob Bobby and his #1 hit Bulgogi Sauce Dance?:cool:

doin it ganja style!!!!! umph umph umph!!

Everything looks tremendous!!!!

thanks man, this no veg style is no joke and the speed is really wound up like a rubber band!!! i even recently bought some haze seeds and other sativas to try out!!

Chillout guys!

hey easy now!!!! lets slow it down a little!!!!!!

scored some fun swag at the poconos weed fest today!! got some sugars, sauces, edibles, vapes, flower, a plant!!, cool raiders tumbler, and more samples and pre rolls than i can even count!!!! it was fun but more of a "vendor fest" than a canna fest.. i overpaid but it was a day of fun. wore my BB shirt and pitched the joint to everyone i could.

003.JPG

no words... all smiles... just starting week seven from seed.

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

I got the new orphan under light.. CLW ss550 gen2 30% all three spectrums.. she has a little red in her stem and a little stress from being carried around all day long and changing lights and schedules and just having her whole world turned upside down. so i won't be worried if she doesn't look better for a couple days. once she perks up and looks all green i'll give her some more light. still not bad for $20.. i'll tell ya what, you carry plant around a ganja festival and everybody wants to talk to ya!!! :LOL:
010.JPG
011.JPG012.JPG

Keep it funky y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow man that's quite a haul!!!👍
Also looks like you found some speed in the garden. Who needs veg when the name of the game is growing flowers hahaha!!
Walking around a weed fest with a plant is just too cool and funny at the same time.
Like walking around a South Texas flea market and buying a goat. By the time you hit the exit you get like 20 other offers from people to buy the goat but unlike me, you made it home with your plant and I didn't come home with my goat.😋

That light is a 2018. 1st gen tech and I let the offer expire. I forgot all about the 275 just being red & blue. So IDK...Don't really needs it but would be fun to play with. Kinda like that Mexican goat.🙃

Bumping around the internet after work tonight and got my racing fix on. Thought you might like this

Wow man that's quite a haul!!!👍
Also looks like you found some speed in the garden. Who needs veg when the name of the game is growing flowers hahaha!!
Walking around a weed fest with a plant is just too cool and funny at the same time.
Like walking around a South Texas flea market and buying a goat. By the time you hit the exit you get like 20 other offers from people to buy the goat but unlike me, you made it home with your plant and I didn't come home with my goat.😋

That light is a 2018. 1st gen tech and I let the offer expire. I forgot all about the 275 just being red & blue. So IDK...Don't really needs it but would be fun to play with. Kinda like that Mexican goat.🙃

Bumping around the internet after work tonight and got my racing fix on. Thought you might like this

hell yeah, that reminds me of the tuscarora 500 we used to run.. only rule was the car couldn't cost more than $100, the track looked very similar!!! :ROFLMAO:

but man you know i'd be rooting for the car with the rebel flag!!! that animal control tuck looked fast though!! :ROFLMAO: poor 69 bringing in the rear!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that raiders tumbler i got made me laugh... now it's not where it was made but it's where the thought counts!!!

001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom