Stoney's Luv Shack

hell yeah, that reminds me of the tuscarora 500 we used to run.. only rule was the car couldn't cost more than $100, the track looked very similar!!! :ROFLMAO:

but man you know i'd be rooting for the car with the rebel flag!!! that animal control tuck looked fast though!! :ROFLMAO: poor 69 bringing in the rear!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

that raiders tumbler i got made me laugh... now it's not where it was made but it's where the thought counts!!!

View attachment 67304

default-large.jpg

Hook 'Em!!! 🤘

this is my favorite kind of racing oddly enough I smoked weed all along this area when I was a kid it was my backyard growing up

hell yeah man, i gotta admit watching that video raised my heartbeat a few ticks!!!!! looks like a super fun road to drive on. I've had the opportunity to travel a lot in my past job and beat the snot out of plenty of rental cars on some of americas most iconic driving spots. been connected to go fast my entire life and can get into just about any form of racing.. even wheel barrel if thats all there is at the time!! :D

Hell's Yeah! country road smokin! Cheers, down by the loosehatchee river, jeep and wet soybean fields!

that song is my alma mater baby!!!!!!!!!

saw this last week.... ahhh yeah!!!!!!

Screenshot 2024-07-30 175411.jpg

so around this time in my grow i'd be switching over to flower and and just starting 12/12 .... glad i didn't waste my time doing that....

instead i now have this Funky Monkey at week eight...

008.JPG

🙃:)🙃

Last edited:
So how is the DIY cannatrol coming?
My replacement fridge has arrived, and I am ready to convert the old one if possible.

So how is the DIY cannatrol coming?
My replacement fridge has arrived, and I am ready to convert the old one if possible.

it's coming along great!! actually just last night i installed a relay and outlet to turn the power to the mister on and off and ran it all night long last night and it's keeping the numbers...

018.JPG

now that i know all the hardware functions properly Moe is going to help me keep the numbers on point with some fuzzy logic. right now the numbers swing an entire point both directions so it goes down to 59% then turns on and brings it back to 61% and goes back down again over and over.. same with temps goes down to 67.9 then the cooler shuts off and it climbs to 69 and urns back on again. Moe said the fuzzy logic will help with that fluctuation. he's done this before so i feel im in great hands!!

funny i thought of you the other day i was driving by a house that had like ten fridges outside in the yard.. all regular though no side x sides!!

so how big is your insides? measure it out for me so we know what cubic space we're working with and i'll spec you the parts needed.

15.9 cu ft fridge and 9.5 cu ft freezer.
View attachment 67783
:p

so i know we talked about this before but nothing in stone.. but were you wanting two zones separate? or tear out the divider? you won't be able to completely remove the divider because you still need to leave the strip for the door seals.

the door shelves too... i'd rip all that out and make it hold more buds. or maybe make the doors a hanging section and the inside shelves a lay flat kind. options for sure!!

2 sections with separate controls and chillers I would think.
The larger being the drying area, the smaller storage maybe.

Lol you guys are getting serious now.😃how are you keeping the humidity from swinging when the compressor kicks on

i built a small humidifier for mine...

but the compressor has been removed because it was broken i replaced with a more efferent peltier cooler..

71xR9vEtwqL._SL1500_.jpg

still working out all the kinks... but here's where it's at right now...

022.JPG023.JPG

can't wait for my buds to grow now!!!! gotta try this thing out!!

i built a small humidifier for mine...

but the compressor has been removed because it was broken i replaced with a more efferent peltier cooler..

71xR9vEtwqL._SL1500_.jpg

still working out all the kinks... but here's where it's at right now...

View attachment 67785View attachment 67786

can't wait for my buds to grow now!!!! gotta try this thing out!!
Very nice. My little cigar humidor runs 60 60.pretty well im 20240302_222813.jpg20240302_222859.jpggona pull out the dehumidifier next time.and add pc fans instead.i noticed room temp makes a big difference. If it got over 80 room temp the peltier cooler wouldn't keep up.thats so cool what your doing can't wait to see it in action.20240302_222859.jpg

2 sections with separate controls and chillers I would think.
The larger being the drying area, the smaller storage maybe.

i was thinking about this and maybe the peltier units should sit on top. a hole cut through the roof for the coldsink to poke through. then on the inside hot air rises so it should circulate the temp a lot better. stoner theory anyway..

Very nice. My little cigar humidor runs 60 60.pretty well im View attachment 67789View attachment 67790gona pull out the dehumidifier next time.and add pc fans instead.i noticed room temp makes a big difference. If it got over 80 room temp the peltier cooler wouldn't keep up.thats so cool what your doing can't wait to see it in action.View attachment 67790

ah man that is freakin sweet!!!! you got that thing loaded!!!!!!

yeah the ambient temp affects mine as well. i wish i would have doubled the size of my peltier. i still may by next summer we'll see. for now my next harvest will be when it's cool enough. not sure what will happen when it's real cold. maybe have to install the heater back in or actually i have dehuey for it and i might use that to raise the temp. not sure how it will react to winter but i have controls and hardware ready to go.

i changed out all the fans that were in mine, i used all noctua three wire fans. they're a good quality.

how long have you been using yours?

What did you do to build the racks?

i used the factory wine fridge racks and just cut out the center wood and stapled in pvc coated hardware wire.

originally they looked like this.. i need to make one more from scratch though. i have a slot for one but no rack for it but i do have a matching aluminum handle so i just have to make a wood frame.

001.JPG

Moe Red is helping me add a microprocessor and some fuzzy logic to help keep the numbers spot on. maybe even a touch screen to control it!!

i was thinking about this and maybe the peltier units should sit on top. a hole cut through the roof for the coldsink to poke through. then on the inside hot air rises so it should circulate the temp a lot better. stoner theory anyway..

ah man that is freakin sweet!!!! you got that thing loaded!!!!!!

yeah the ambient temp affects mine as well. i wish i would have doubled the size of my peltier. i still may by next summer we'll see. for now my next harvest will be when it's cool enough. not sure what will happen when it's real cold. maybe have to install the heater back in or actually i have dehuey for it and i might use that to raise the temp. not sure how it will react to winter but i have controls and hardware ready to go.

i changed out all the fans that were in mine, i used all noctua three wire fans. they're a good quality.

how long have you been using yours?

i used the factory wine fridge racks and just cut out the center wood and stapled in pvc coated hardware wire.

originally they looked like this.. i need to make one more from scratch though. i have a slot for one but no rack for it but i do have a matching aluminum handle so i just have to make a wood frame.

View attachment 67992

Moe Red is helping me add a microprocessor and some fuzzy logic to help keep the numbers spot on. maybe even a touch screen to control it!!
Nice I used mine for one harvest .took about 12 days for the big stuff 8 to 9 for smaller.i had a little dehu in there running on Inkbird censor but I think j I'm gona swap it out for 2 pc fans on the bottom. The humidity was only high enough for it to run the first 2 days.i might just pull the bottom off the dehumidifier and let it dump right into the drain of the fridge will see.it did a good job just got to keep the room around 75 at least.gona find a place outside of grow room next time to set it up.it dosnt do quit as Good of a job as my buddies canatroller, but close.
They make the same size as mine that heats and cools it's a little more pricey,but cheaper than 1800. I think around 3 or 4 hundred.

Wish I needed a peltier, fancy humidor for my cannabis, maybe one day. Carry on, Cheers Stoneyluv.SS

keep growing those monster buds and you'll need two fancy humidors for your stash!!

the masked man told me he smoked some of your fire recently, had all kinds of compliments.. said he also found a hundred dollar bill that day, you must of sent all kinds of good karma with those buds!!!

as you often say - - respect!

I used mine for one harvest .took about 12 days for the big stuff 8 to 9 for smaller

i could easily live with that!!

The humidity was only high enough for it to run the first 2 days

i take this as awesome data. my only way of drying was just an old chifforobe cabinet with a small dehuey, no chiller. it would take about 10-14 at least and most of that time it was above the target rh and i just waited. just a couple days of it tells me it must work better than my old way.

i might just pull the bottom off the dehumidifier and let it dump right into the drain of the fridge will see

thats what i was gonna do with mine as well, Moe and I tossed around the idea of making it drip into the humidifier rez and putting and overflow on that. still an option, we'll see.

i even entertained a 3D printed trough with a barb to put a small hose on and send it to the fridge drain in the back. i really wanna see exactly how it acts and how much water actually gets collected before i commit to any design yet.

it did a good job just got to keep the room around 75 at least.gona find a place outside of grow room next time to set it up.it dosnt do quit as Good of a job as my buddies canatroller, but close

close is good enough for me!! i am really just looking for it to be better than what i was doing, if it's better than my old cab and dehuey which i think it will be i'll be more than happy!!

thought about storing it in my basement but for now i like where it's at. can't wait to actually try it. the only thing i dried in it so far was mint from the garden.:LOL:

keep growing those monster buds and you'll need two fancy humidors for your stash!!

the masked man told me he smoked some of your fire recently, had all kinds of compliments.. said he also found a hundred dollar bill that day, you must of sent all kinds of good karma with those buds!!!

i take this as awesome data. my only way of drying was just an old chifforobe cabinet with a small dehuey, no chiller. it would take about 10-14 at least and most of that time it was above the target rh and i just waited. just a couple days of it tells me it must work better than my old way.

thats what i was gonna do with mine as well, Moe and I tossed around the idea of making it drip into the humidifier rez and putting and overflow on that. still an option, we'll see.

i even entertained a 3D printed trough with a barb to put a small hose on and send it to the fridge drain in the back. i really wanna see exactly how it acts and how much water actually gets collected before i commit to any design yet.

close is good enough for me!! i am really just looking for it to be better than what i was doing, if it's better than my old cab and dehuey which i think it will be i'll be more than happy!!

thought about storing it in my basement but for now i like where it's at. can't wait to actually try it. the only thing i dried in it so far was mint from the garden.:LOL:
Ya I think my whole cabinet acts like a dehumidifier when the cooler kicks on. It has a drain hole in the bottom and the moisture runs down the back on the inside into it. I need to modify the water tray so it is removable. And it just needs a little constant air flow.it never got to dry stayed right at 60 and 60 after first couple days when the grow room wasn't 90f.winter kinda got.warm for us at the tail end and I had no ac.but it still only raised the temp to low 70 inside cooler.

Here is the heating and cooling one Screenshot_20240806_181121_Chrome.jpgcheaper than I thought

hell yeah man, i gotta admit watching that video raised my heartbeat a few ticks!!!!! looks like a super fun road to drive on. I've had the opportunity to travel a lot in my past job and beat the snot out of plenty of rental cars on some of americas most iconic driving spots. been connected to go fast my entire life and can get into just about any form of racing.. even wheel barrel if thats all there is at the time!! :D

that song is my alma mater baby!!!!!!!!!

saw this last week.... ahhh yeah!!!!!!

View attachment 67659

so around this time in my grow i'd be switching over to flower and and just starting 12/12 .... glad i didn't waste my time doing that....

instead i now have this Funky Monkey at week eight...

View attachment 67658

🙃:)🙃

Me looking at that FM....

god-thats-sexy-jessica-chastain.gif

It's race week again finally!
These two weeks seem like it's been a year since we last saw some laps being turned!
Doubt I'll be able to watch live thru all of August so I'm setting my DVR to set up NASCAR after dark.
How you liking no veg so far?
I have some 550 upgrade ideas I'm kicking around and can't wait to see how they do. It'll be my first no veg without the Smax so curious if I can still pull off monster colas with the 550s

Ya I think my whole cabinet acts like a dehumidifier when the cooler kicks on. It has a drain hole in the bottom and the moisture runs down the back on the inside into it. I need to modify the water tray so it is removable. And it just needs a little constant air flow.it never got to dry stayed right at 60 and 60 after first couple days when the grow room wasn't 90f.winter kinda got.warm for us at the tail end and I had no ac.but it still only raised the temp to low 70 inside cooler.

i totally agree, it's like the entire inside is creating a dehuey effect. and then as soon as temp is met and the cooler shuts off the rh starts to climb again. i have not seen any water come from mine either yet. i also have a non-removeable water tray in the back but i popped the hose out of it and let the hose sit just outside with a paper towel under it looking for any moisture at all and nothing so far.

mine had a false wall in the back and air vent holes throughout with a fan right in the center. the fan originally blew outward but i switched it and made the fan blow into the false wall moving all the cold air from the cooler mounted back behind that wall. the fan helps a lot, doesn't blow hard but moves the air just enough!! i put it on a control knob to slow it down but it doesn't even need it.

009.JPG

mine originally looked like this, it had a controller unit in the middle.. this is why i need to make another shelf.

edgestar-cwr462dz-alternate-image-172.jpg

but after hearing wat you have to say about yours i am feeling more confident!!! i just can't wait to try iy out!!!

Here is the heating and cooling one View attachment 68047cheaper than I thought

thats not a bad price at all considering.. one of those would look good stacked on top of mine!!!! drying in the one and soring in the other!!!

Me looking at that FM....

View attachment 68121

It's race week again finally!
These two weeks seem like it's been a year since we last saw some laps being turned!
Doubt I'll be able to watch live thru all of August so I'm setting my DVR to set up NASCAR after dark.
How you liking no veg so far?
I have some 550 upgrade ideas I'm kicking around and can't wait to see how they do. It'll be my first no veg without the Smax so curious if I can still pull off monster colas with the 550s

i've been getting the racing itch for sure!!!! can't wait for the weekend!!! and i get to start collecting some fan points finally!!! haha

tire option this weekend right? i think i read they can do yellow or sticky red's!!!! that was fun last time!!

i won't catch any saturday live stuff but maybe sunday, i think its a later start so i might see sunday live!! i miss hearing cliff daniels voice!! haha

got some of my racing itch scratched working in my buddies shop all weekend.. we fixed the rot on my jeep and replaced part of the rockers so she'll pass inspection again. lick n sticks are getting to expensive, it was worth fixing.

before..

20240803_214125.jpg20240804_132306.jpg

and after..

20240803_184553.jpg
20240803_214211.jpg

had to do both sides!!! we also got his LS Motor set in his 69 nova...

20240803_172936.jpg

and cut the roof from his 30 something project. we're gonna chop it down 7"!!!!!!

20240803_184626.jpg

so fun stuff in the garage all weekend!!!!!

i like the noveg a lot, i am having doubts about my lights or maybe the black walls.. i truly feel it's a combo of the both. my lights are old.. probably the oldest and most used diodes of anyone on budbuilders.

my buds seem small and undeveloped for this stage... not sure if it's genetics, conditions or maybe it's just me and i haven't waited long enough yet.

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

maybe they're okay for the stage their in i'm not sure!! i don't really know for sure how long they're in flowering so i maybe i need to just wait and be patient!! we'll find out soon enough!!!

my little festaval clone is growing...

011.JPG

she gets the whole light to herself!!!!!

i totally agree, it's like the entire inside is creating a dehuey effect. and then as soon as temp is met and the cooler shuts off the rh starts to climb again. i have not seen any water come from mine either yet. i also have a non-removeable water tray in the back but i popped the hose out of it and let the hose sit just outside with a paper towel under it looking for any moisture at all and nothing so far.

mine had a false wall in the back and air vent holes throughout with a fan right in the center. the fan originally blew outward but i switched it and made the fan blow into the false wall moving all the cold air from the cooler mounted back behind that wall. the fan helps a lot, doesn't blow hard but moves the air just enough!! i put it on a control knob to slow it down but it doesn't even need it.

View attachment 68134

mine originally looked like this, it had a controller unit in the middle.. this is why i need to make another shelf.

edgestar-cwr462dz-alternate-image-172.jpg

but after hearing wat you have to say about yours i am feeling more confident!!! i just can't wait to try iy out!!!

thats not a bad price at all considering.. one of those would look good stacked on top of mine!!!! drying in the one and soring in the other!!!

i've been getting the racing itch for sure!!!! can't wait for the weekend!!! and i get to start collecting some fan points finally!!! haha

tire option this weekend right? i think i read they can do yellow or sticky red's!!!! that was fun last time!!

i won't catch any saturday live stuff but maybe sunday, i think its a later start so i might see sunday live!! i miss hearing cliff daniels voice!! haha

got some of my racing itch scratched working in my buddies shop all weekend.. we fixed the rot on my jeep and replaced part of the rockers so she'll pass inspection again. lick n sticks are getting to expensive, it was worth fixing.

before..

View attachment 68138View attachment 68140

and after..

View attachment 68136
View attachment 68139

had to do both sides!!! we also got his LS Motor set in his 69 nova...

View attachment 68135

and cut the roof from his 30 something project. we're gonna chop it down 7"!!!!!!

View attachment 68137

so fun stuff in the garage all weekend!!!!!

i like the noveg a lot, i am having doubts about my lights or maybe the black walls.. i truly feel it's a combo of the both. my lights are old.. probably the oldest and most used diodes of anyone on budbuilders.

my buds seem small and undeveloped for this stage... not sure if it's genetics, conditions or maybe it's just me and i haven't waited long enough yet.

View attachment 68141

View attachment 68142

View attachment 68143

View attachment 68144

View attachment 68145

View attachment 68146

maybe they're okay for the stage their in i'm not sure!! i don't really know for sure how long they're in flowering so i maybe i need to just wait and be patient!! we'll find out soon enough!!!

my little festaval clone is growing...

View attachment 68147

she gets the whole light to herself!!!!!

They're looking healthy so that's good but I agree they look to be behind the curve somewhat.
What's the leaf temp?:ROFLMAO:
Sorry couldn't resist :devilish:
How many days old are they now and is the light at max power?
But for real and in all seriousness, first thing I'd be looking for it a light leak that can slow development. I had one last grow and it stalled shit out for 2 weeks. 80 day plants became 95 day plants as a result.

Your lights might be old but my 2016 Gen 1s say hold my beer and they're still cranking out the goods.
That being said, 550s have never really grown monsters for me without help. I've used them mostly for insane rock like density and oil production and just accepted beer bottle max size on colas.
When I see cotton balls I go full power and only back off if I see bleaching and even then the bleaching has to be severe for me to pull back the reins.

I also see 3 LA's in the front row and TBH, the last couple new strain drops from GPS are fucked up with a few of those strains growing tiny top thumb knuckle sized buds. I have LA too and it's at the bottom of my pop list right now because I don't think it is what I thought it would be when I bought it. I let what I had pass because others in the herd made up for the lost yield but yeah there's a handful of new GPS strains I'm really not interested in at all now due to sister strain results coming up way too short.

I believe you did the wind down thing into flower rather than cannonball into the deep end at flip, is that right? That could slow things down IDK. I like to cannonball 😋
I'd be lying if I told you I haven't second guessed every step of the way in no veg until they're ripening. They always feel too small and not doing enough until the end and I look up and realize holy crap it worked. Around 75 days is when I feel ok, it's doing what it should. But from day zero to 75 I'm questioning everything I'm doing.

Other things could be water pH? I microdose feeding every watering so my pH is always around 6.5-7 using the acidic ocean derived nutes to bring it down from 8. You may have some swing there IDK if you're doing a water water feed routine or something similar.

Black walls? Maybe but doubtful. They are reflective and glossy so that's why I ask about light leaks maybe reflecting off that gloss. The black in my room is all flat but when I left the door open hallway light got in there and stalled out a few plants.

I count the start of flowering when I see pistils but go more off how old from dry seed these days. Yours look like they're around week 5 of flower so yeah they have a lot left to do over the next 3-4 weeks into ripening. Those pistils are wanting to get hit with pollen right now so yep it is still early in flower for you at about half way there.

love the avatar!!!!!!!!!!

i've been stressing over nothin man, they're young yet as it turns out.. just feels longer than it is and those funky monkeys are just stretching out the bell curve on it and making the others just look behind.

What's the leaf temp?:ROFLMAO:

uuhhhhh... i'm gonna guess a couple degrees higher than the air, give or take a few degrees!!!! my guess is better than my shitty laser therm is anyway!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How many days old are they now and is the light at max power?

i'm at 53 days now and yes sir i had the lights go to 100% right at the start of cotton tops.

012.JPG

But for real and in all seriousness, first thing I'd be looking for it a light leak that can slow development. I had one last grow and it stalled shit out for 2 weeks. 80 day plants became 95 day plants as a result.

with that black there is zero light man i was blown away when i first hung it i closed the doors when i was standing inside and couldn't see my hand in front of my face... it is super dark in there!!!!!

Your lights might be old but my 2016 Gen 1s say hold my beer and they're still cranking out the goods.
That being said, 550s have never really grown monsters for me without help. I've used them mostly for insane rock like density and oil production and just accepted beer bottle max size on colas.
When I see cotton balls I go full power and only back off if I see bleaching and even then the bleaching has to be severe for me to pull back the reins.

yeah you're right.. i can bleach um like nobody's business yet so they can't be that weak.

I believe you did the wind down thing into flower rather than cannonball into the deep end at flip, is that right? That could slow things down IDK. I like to cannonball 😋

cannonball comin!!!!! cannoball!!!!!!!!

Other things could be water pH? I microdose feeding every watering so my pH is always around 6.5-7 using the acidic ocean derived nutes to bring it down from 8. You may have some swing there IDK if you're doing a water water feed routine or something similar.

nah my water is aces.

Black walls? Maybe but doubtful. They are reflective and glossy so that's why I ask about light leaks maybe reflecting off that gloss. The black in my room is all flat but when I left the door open hallway light got in there and stalled out a few plants.

i thought maybe.. but man i'm really just trippin i think. buds next to walls are the same size as some of the buds dead center. it's just me thinking they "should" be bigger

008.JPG010.JPG

the kush mintz was growing faster than normal too so that one threw me off a bit but just to put reality on on here are the two kush mints i have one decent the other tiny!! i just need to wait on the slower ones.

004.JPG005.JPG

I count the start of flowering when I see pistils but go more off how old from dry seed these days. Yours look like they're around week 5 of flower so yeah they have a lot left to do over the next 3-4 weeks into ripening. Those pistils are wanting to get hit with pollen right now so yep it is still early in flower for you at about half way there.

i went back and looked and i went to 12/12 on 7/9 and i didn't see pistils till the week of the 22nd... so i'm really only in flowering on my third week really...

i need to just keep my mouth shut and wait it out till i complain thats for sure.. i kinda felt silly when i looked at the time stamps on the posts.

they can't all be Funky Monkey's on day 53!!!! all three of though man, like triplets!!!! even the rancid rantz muffins look great, not as big as the FM but still nicer than any of the other two breeders.

011.JPG

so yeah all good in da woods!!! got gnats again though!! bastards!!!!!🙃

Black walls? Maybe but doubtful. They are reflective and glossy so that's why I ask about light leaks maybe reflecting off that gloss.

not sure if this will lead to anything but i was just down checking on my plants first thing this morning when the lights went out and i noticed my exhaust fan controller display is quite bright. i never really noticed it with the light on but i took notice to it right away when they went out. the controller has a lights out mode so it's dark now.

buds are starting to dense up now.. and the Platinum ice is the very first bud to just show pistil color.

lets go racin!!!!!!! richmond short track tonight!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my buddy got his fiberglass front end for his nova... he got the roll cage for it last week too.

20240810_200850.jpg

20240810_200942.jpg

that car is gonna be so badass when it's done!!!! it has one sole purpose, to do wheelies! everything else that comes with that is just icing on the cake. gonna have an LS3 with a procharger.

it will look real similar to this one..

123_1.jpeg

I'm gonna drop some seeds soon over the next couple days. going to grow some apple fritter autos from greenpoint. going to grow two in 7 gallon soil pots with stonington mix and two plants are going to be grown in my first ever RDWC setup using GH floranova nutes. i want to grow a soil vs hydro growoff and see for myself which is better!!!

two more seeds will go for the one gallon challenge. if i can only show one entry i'll just grow the other in private. i'm not gonna leave one auto seed in the pack for later so i gotta grow it out somehow and it's to late to put outside i think.

hope to get it all started in the next day or so!!

love the avatar!!!!!!!!!!

i've been stressing over nothin man, they're young yet as it turns out.. just feels longer than it is and those funky monkeys are just stretching out the bell curve on it and making the others just look behind.

uuhhhhh... i'm gonna guess a couple degrees higher than the air, give or take a few degrees!!!! my guess is better than my shitty laser therm is anyway!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i'm at 53 days now and yes sir i had the lights go to 100% right at the start of cotton tops.

View attachment 68326

with that black there is zero light man i was blown away when i first hung it i closed the doors when i was standing inside and couldn't see my hand in front of my face... it is super dark in there!!!!!

yeah you're right.. i can bleach um like nobody's business yet so they can't be that weak.

cannonball comin!!!!! cannoball!!!!!!!!

nah my water is aces.

i thought maybe.. but man i'm really just trippin i think. buds next to walls are the same size as some of the buds dead center. it's just me thinking they "should" be bigger

View attachment 68323View attachment 68324

the kush mintz was growing faster than normal too so that one threw me off a bit but just to put reality on on here are the two kush mints i have one decent the other tiny!! i just need to wait on the slower ones.

View attachment 68321View attachment 68322

i went back and looked and i went to 12/12 on 7/9 and i didn't see pistils till the week of the 22nd... so i'm really only in flowering on my third week really...

i need to just keep my mouth shut and wait it out till i complain thats for sure.. i kinda felt silly when i looked at the time stamps on the posts.

they can't all be Funky Monkey's on day 53!!!! all three of though man, like triplets!!!! even the rancid rantz muffins look great, not as big as the FM but still nicer than any of the other two breeders.

View attachment 68325

so yeah all good in da woods!!! got gnats again though!! bastards!!!!!🙃

The consistency from one plant to the next is very impressive! I always have a wildcard or two making it a rodeo at times.
Yeah in the 50ish day range there's a lot left for them to do. Minimum is around 80 days on indicas, 90 on hybrids and who TF knows on haze or sativas...usually around 100-120 is what it look like here. But still that 100 with no veg is nice considering with veg that's damn near a 6 month grow. Fuck that!!!
One nice thing is with no topping that main stalk grows stout and firm able to hold up the buds. Nets and yoyos are not really needed with the plants able to hold themselves up but still good to have some idea at the ready if colas get so heavy and plants start to die down there's a chance they'll fall over then and they fall at the base, not just a leaning cola.

I'm gonna add some twists to my routine next. Gonna try some speedy mainline and maybe topping. They grow so much between flip and cotton balls there's some room to play with structure there.

not sure if this will lead to anything but i was just down checking on my plants first thing this morning when the lights went out and i noticed my exhaust fan controller display is quite bright. i never really noticed it with the light on but i took notice to it right away when they went out. the controller has a lights out mode so it's dark now.

buds are starting to dense up now.. and the Platinum ice is the very first bud to just show pistil color.

lets go racin!!!!!!! richmond short track tonight!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my buddy got his fiberglass front end for his nova... he got the roll cage for it last week too.

View attachment 68466

View attachment 68467

that car is gonna be so badass when it's done!!!! it has one sole purpose, to do wheelies! everything else that comes with that is just icing on the cake. gonna have an LS3 with a procharger.

it will look real similar to this one..

View attachment 68468

I'm gonna drop some seeds soon over the next couple days. going to grow some apple fritter autos from greenpoint. going to grow two in 7 gallon soil pots with stonington mix and two plants are going to be grown in my first ever RDWC setup using GH floranova nutes. i want to grow a soil vs hydro growoff and see for myself which is better!!!

two more seeds will go for the one gallon challenge. if i can only show one entry i'll just grow the other in private. i'm not gonna leave one auto seed in the pack for later so i gotta grow it out somehow and it's to late to put outside i think.

hope to get it all started in the next day or so!!

That is one baddasss piece of machinery right there!!! It looks fast just sitting still!!!
Super jelly about your metal working skills and tools right now man. I need to do some metal work on my hydraulic lifts and 550 outriggers to mount my new supplement lights. This is such an epic challenge for a city boy like me not having the tools or access to metal.
I may have to 3D print the rods I'll need and I think I have a source on metal beams.
They've rebuilt the jumbotron in the stadium and there's some scrap beams I can use but cutting them might be a bitch. It'll either be by hand with my hacksaw or I break down and go buy a cut-off grinder from Harbor Freight. Given the price of metals around here that scrap stuff is looking more and more like the choice and just have to suck it up about the work needed to make it fit the tables.

Race day!!! I'll be able to watch right around the time it's ending so I'll have to go into blackout mode once it does start. Even my wife has been missing it as we watch the truck race this morning.
How the hell did the Xfinity series get 3 weeks off??!! I might miss that more than Cup!
I tuned in some for the Olympics and that was fun but yeah it's time for burned rubber, road rage, and trading paint!
Seen enough Swedish beach volleyball hotties, people running, surfing, Simone Biles kicking ass, and Frenchy accents for now.
Gimme some good ol redneck fun, Blaney dropping F bombs every other word on the scanner and some Southern twang commentary to get my fix!!!

Back
Top Bottom