Stoney's Luv Shack

How is your wife? healing okay? no headaches or anything??
She's doing alright. Headaches have been on and off but better today. She mustve gotten hit hard is all I can think.
She's got a giant bruise on her stomach too cause she got hit with a wheel that broke of a roller basket someone threw.
It was a shit show.
When she gets back to work she's gonna send me the video.
I'll see if I can post it

right?!? i can't ell either, i was thinking maybe three weeks or four? idk, but i'm ready for the harvest when they are. can't wait to try out my power scissors and the dry box!!!!!

yeah 11am... i kinda hope it rains there a little more and they start later in the afternoon. haha

i have state inspections on two of my vehicles tomorrow, gotta be there by 1pm. probably watching it on dvr later with no scanner or i listen to scanner live and don't watch on tv.. i'll see the start of it tomorrow so i'll decided then.

the garage owner is a #8 fan.... great.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Interested in hearing how the box does.
It was my one relief today while thinking I have too many plants again.
At least some can get cut and placed in the canna whenever without effecting the room.
Man I just finished up inspections on my vehicles.
I always just drop them off for the day and switch one for another the next day.
My garage is ok with my verts.
I am not sure I could watch the race with an 8 fan?
Well I mean I know I could, but I know we would both have different reactions if he won or got put in the wall~!:p

She's doing alright. Headaches have been on and off but better today. She mustve gotten hit hard is all I can think.
She's got a giant bruise on her stomach too cause she got hit with a wheel that broke of a roller basket someone threw.
It was a shit show.
Wow. The public really sucks. I could not work where I had to interact with people whether I wanted to or not. At least not appropriately.
I would not be surprised if the video was gone.

Wow. The public really sucks. I could not work where I had to interact with people whether I wanted to or not. At least not appropriately.
Yeah people are assholes man, you know how Crossgates Mall is now... it's never been nice but it's only getting worse.
A friend of hers has the video already downloaded on her phone, I just need it sent through a Samsung link so it's not 82% blurry lol

Here's the scrap I picked up and want to use. It's 1"x2". The rest of the scrap is all 2"x2" but I like this stuff because it will give me an xtra inch of headroom.
The holes lighten it up some compared to solid steel and also gives me pilot holes to easily attach it to the hydraulic lifts.
It's super sturdy and strong. I'm pretty sure it's galvanized steel and the side walls are rolled.
I need to cut these down from 50 inches to 40 inches and also find two more identical pieces.

View attachment 69296

I think I saw some at Home Depot in the electrical dept so that will be my first stop. I also need to buy a sheet of plywood and have them cut it down into two 35"x40" pieces so I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone on that trip

It's fun to play with spectrum man.
I did some side by side tests a while back and it really blurred the lines on the old blue for veg, red for flower stuff.
Increased red in propagation and veg resulted in much more prolific root growth without stretch than the old blue spectras and blue in flower resulted in a more oily plant at harvest.
Those tests and side by sides are pretty much why I run the spectrums I do today, committed to balanced full spectrum growing.
Now with no veg growing and propagation nearly matching flowering spectras, I pretty much tune everything for flowering from the start. And since cannabis broken down is nothing more than a Spring growing, Fall flowering annual plant, the spectrums really seem to fit well compared to the old days of something like 4000kelvin for veg and 2500-3000kelvin for flowering

Sexy AF dude!
That's where my new light plan is coming into play but I'll also use the UV for veg, taking a page from the Eye Hortilux Power Veg lights playbook.
CLW blue peaks at around 445nm but with the talk of UV and blue increasing resin I think the sweet spot is a peak at around 390-420nm so that's why I'm adding the supplement just to break thru that wall and see what's on the other side
Sweet
I've not been able to fully experiment and see for my self yet on different spects

It was a shit show.

glad to hear she's doing better. scary non the less...

back in the day when people did something stupid they got their ass kicked for it. now they famous on shit media.

i think society need a good swift kick in the nuts!!

Interested in hearing how the box does.
It was my one relief today while thinking I have too many plants again.
At least some can get cut and placed in the canna whenever without effecting the room.
Man I just finished up inspections on my vehicles.
I always just drop them off for the day and switch one for another the next day.
My garage is ok with my verts.
I am not sure I could watch the race with an 8 fan?
Well I mean I know I could, but I know we would both have different reactions if he won or got put in the wall~!:p

me too man, although i'm a but nervous with it as well. just unproved and general jitters with it is all. i still have my previous dry cab all in tact so i have a backup if it goes haywire.

i normally drop my cars off as well but this one time my jeep happens to be at a buddies place just a couple miles from the garage so i'll just swap them out and leave one there at his place till i get back to get it another day.

i gotta leave in a bit.. during the race of coarse!!

guys look a little loose after a night off... might be some good cations!!! the 5 team is pitting now under green!! four tires and packed full of fuel!!

Sweet
I've not been able to fully experiment and see for my self yet on different spects

i saw you had some stuff packed up to move, how's that going? you moving far from where you were? do ya like the new place?

Yep we called that stuff shallow strut. Unistrut is what everyone calls it but I think that's actually a brand. Any electrical supplier should carry strut, though. Shallow strut is 7/8", Deep strut is 1-5/8" and then they also make double strut which is usually 2 pieces of deep strut welded back to back.

Very durable material and they make specific nuts that slide into the channel and spring into place. Springnuts is what we called em.

You may already know all that, though.

Yep that's it! I looked it up on HD's site and they're calling it superstrut.
I see it being used all over my building for all sorts of stuff....Support for 8" fire suppression pipe, support for massive HVAC parts, holding up LED panels on a jumbotron the size of a barn, steam pipe support, even bracing industrial sized washing machines!
So yeah I think it will hold up some pot plants on a lift table :love:

HD sells it in a 14 gauge, 10' long piece for $31. Lucky to find the scrap I did to cut the cost in half otherwise it woulda been over $60 for this stuff!
I'm gonna look at the hardware options and see if it's possible to make it into a flush rectangle frame because I always see it stacked when it crosses over from one piece to the next. No big deal if I can't make it into a frame but if I can I will.

this guy is one of those customers that i will do pretty much whatever they ask of me. he asked me months ago when he was even thinking of buying. but solid dude and always takes care of me. so yeah i'll even work on my knees swinging a dead blow all day for him.

i only have four clients that i do that for. but yeah pretty much whatever. one of the first jobs i did for him about 20 years ago was taking down a hand painted ceiling light that the artist just died and they wanted to put it up in they're arizona home. so one of a kind and irreplaceable, and if thats not enough it's directly above the middle of their grand piano!!! no pressure!!! that was the second job he ever hired me for and never even met me yet, just his wife! the trust was set high from the beginning!!

yep , steel strut just like grumpy's talking about!! they make it in different materials, even stainless.

galvanized is great and soft steel, meaning not hardened or tempered like say a drill bit or saw blade is. you can cut it with just a simple haxsaw, no power tools needed.

with your tofu torch you could harden it to make it stronger for linear strength. i could walk you through it ez if you wanted. i wouldn't go as far as tempering it because of how you want to use it. tempering makes it super strong but also won't bent anymore, just snap!! like the rear tires of the #8 car!!! :ROFLMAO:

hardening leaves a tiny give but will make the linear strength much better. crowbars are hardened soft steel to give you an idea. a little give but strong AF!

you want to do all the fabricating and mocking up before you harden!!

it's the reason i want to stay with blurple!

can't wait to see your new setup man!!!!!!!

I've seen two types of it at work and I think the second type I saw securing steam pipe is the hardened stuff. I doubt I'll need to harden it since I'm going with two tables instead of one big table.
It's strong AF though! I set it up and walked on it like a tight rope and it held all of my 240lbs like nothing and I think I'll be asking it to hold up around 80-120lbs at the most.

Last day of camp was yesterday so now I'll have more time to work on this starting today. Also have your box to ship, amazon returns, and take my wife to the library, grocery shopping and the run to Home Depot. So much shit got put on hold for the past month and now I'm playing catch up.
Ice maker went tits up too so gotta figure that out. 108 day time temps so losing ice is not cool at all! That's priority #1 but at least I get free bags of ice at work in the meantime.

I did get the new ACI inlline fans installed last week. Still need to run the duct but at least got that done. 3D printer has been going 24/7 making all the rails I need for the lights. Last two should be done today

OOOOOHHH i forgot to show ya.... after todays busch race..

View attachment 69355

.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^ <<<<<<<<<<<< SMOKIN!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Haha that's funny man!
I got a 220 point bump for being on a 20 race Xfinity check in streak this week. Been hitting all the trivias too so I'm back up to 957 today.
I got my eye on one of those Rctic tumblers so I'll need to end the year with either 2000 or 3000 to get one.
I'm at Allstar status now but 1495 more points will get me to Champion so I either hit that near the end or very early next season then I think I get a 20% bump on every check in

damn!.... guess i don't have to worry about missing anything.. :(

Well you missed the #7 go flying!!!! Holy shit that was crazy!!!
I can't get mad at Reddick getting the win. Don't hate that at all since he's probably 2 or 3 after Briscoe for me.
#14 team is just junked right now. Really all of the SHR teams look like they're just going thru the motions which is kinda understandable. Over 300 people will be looking for work soon so that's gotta weigh heavy on them.
The 3 car debacle a couple weeks ago was nuts. Funny he took out both the 22 and 11 with that shit show so can't get mad about that but it was a dbag move no doubt. Then the 11 got a L2 penalty yesterday so he's out of contention for the regular season championship. Couldn't happen to a better guy hahaha!

Looking forward to the races starting tonight! Gotta get those points haha!
I might be able to watch all of them live since there's just a walk thru practice today and mock game tomorrow to get ready for the opener next week.
Good thing these are night races so I can settle in, have a nice meal, some weed, some whiskey, and enjoy an evening or two for the first time in weeks!!!
Take it ez buddy and have a great weekend!!!

I'm gonna look at the hardware options and see if it's possible to make it into a flush rectangle frame because I always see it stacked when it crosses over from one piece to the next. No big deal if I can't make it into a frame but if I can I will.
You'll wanna look for something like this...
Screenshot_20240823_104011_Chrome.jpg

It won't allow for a "perfectly" flush fit but you could also add some spacers under the tabletop to make up for the bolts and brackets.

Then there's these for attaching the brackets and table. They come with or without springs and some even come with a little plastic "hold-in-placer"
Screenshot_20240823_104104_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240823_104127_Chrome.jpg

You could probadly get it to work with the bracket underneath using your own nuts and washers inside the channel.

Or build it with the channels facing downward. That'd solve the sitting flush issue and then you could secure your tabletop with regular self-tappers.

Or weld the stuff, but a lot of it is galvanized so you'll want adequate ventilation.

've seen two types of it at work and I think the second type I saw securing steam pipe is the hardened stuff. I doubt I'll need to harden it since I'm going with two tables instead of one big table.
It's strong AF though! I set it up and walked on it like a tight rope and it held all of my 240lbs like nothing and I think I'll be asking it to hold up around 80-120lbs at the most.

excellent, because you didn't really want to harden it, it's messy dirty and most likely illegal where you live. :D

those brackets grumpy posted are what ya need. they'll keep it even stronger. sounds like you'll be tilting like chico wagon in no time!!!!

Last day of camp was yesterday so now I'll have more time to work on this starting today. Also have your box to ship, amazon returns, and take my wife to the library, grocery shopping and the run to Home Depot. So much shit got put on hold for the past month and now I'm playing catch up.
Ice maker went tits up too so gotta figure that out. 108 day time temps so losing ice is not cool at all! That's priority #1 but at least I get free bags of ice at work in the meantime.

ahhh yeah that means game time!!!!!! is the team ready? they ain't playin any scrubs anymore... well except for OU!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

man that sucks your ice maker died, didn't you just get that not all that long ago? good thing you got those new chill coolers to bring the ice home in. our heat wave finally broke here, back to blankets at night again!! 🙃

i'm pretty pumped for some football i ain't gonna lie... the raiders.. eehh no so pumped.. it's gonna be another shit show this year. maybe my mountaineers can pull one out on ol penn st week one, that would be so awesome, i know more penn st fans than any other two teams combined pro or ncaa!! :D

Haha that's funny man!
I got a 220 point bump for being on a 20 race Xfinity check in streak this week. Been hitting all the trivias too so I'm back up to 957 today.
I got my eye on one of those Rctic tumblers so I'll need to end the year with either 2000 or 3000 to get one.
I'm at Allstar status now but 1495 more points will get me to Champion so I either hit that near the end or very early next season then I think I get a 20% bump on every check in

fr some reason i can't find out how to check in on the PC only the phone app, which is cool and doesn't bother me.. but the trivia i can only find on the PC and not the app... i'm so app challenged it's not funny. i hate using my phone for online stuff. i talk n text on my phone period!

i could be my popup blockers on the web and what i need just isn't displayed. between the two Bob Bobby's got it!!!!! we're all good!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well you missed the #7 go flying!!!! Holy shit that was crazy!!!

oh i didn't miss it, i hit record before i walked out the door and watched it through fast forward when i got home. the bottoms of nascar cars are just insane anymore, looks more like a hotwheels chassis now!

Then the 11 got a L2 penalty yesterday so he's out of contention for the regular season championship. Couldn't happen to a better guy hahaha!

i did not see that!! freakin larson and his dnf again, took his ass right out contention after leading almost all year!

#14 team is just junked right now. Really all of the SHR teams look like they're just going thru the motions which is kinda understandable. Over 300 people will be looking for work soon so that's gotta weigh heavy on them.

i was so hoping this happen but it's so hard to stay positive. negativity breeds like a cancer in that situation so easy. i've been part of it a couple times in my jobs in life.

Looking forward to the races starting tonight! Gotta get those points haha!
I might be able to watch all of them live since there's just a walk thru practice today and mock game tomorrow to get ready for the opener next week.
Good thing these are night races so I can settle in, have a nice meal, some weed, some whiskey, and enjoy an evening or two for the first time in weeks!!!
Take it ez buddy and have a great weekend!!!

bob bobby is checked in!!!!! i was hoping we'd get to check in last sunday and monday but nope.. i tried!!! haha

not sure if i'll see tomorrow live, almost positive i won't.. i'm not a big fan of daytona so if i catch it late i won't mind fast forwarding till the big ones!!! i might listen to larson's scanner live though. gonna be at the garage working on my womans jeep again. i asked her what kid of car/truck/bike she wanted, i said "anything" you name it... i mean who gives their woman that kind of freedom on a vehicle... ya know what she says, i want your dads old jeep back.. the same thing she's been driving for 15 years!!!!! just when i think i understand that lady... nope!!!

i said yes dear, i'll fix your jeep! it's now inspected and legal, just wanna freshin up the motor/trans/ and transfer case yet and change out the rears.

so i'll be doing all that with hearing "bottom three.. bottom three... bottom three.. middle three middle three... top three!!!" :LOL: as long as we don't hear the spotter say lock it down or are you ok!? then we'll be in good shape!!! if you just stay in one lane and never get involved in a wreck you'll finish in the top ten every time at daytona. no joke, just stay in one lane and don't move around just saty out of trouble and everybody else will shuffle back.

i hope you enjoy a nice yummy meal with some cold ice in your drink!!!!!!! i got a few things i need to send you and mostly for your wife. i got these new pens i think she would like. i never knew they were even a thing till i went to that festival. i already can't wait for the next one!!! but i figured out how to refill them with my juice!!! they're small and discrete and no buttons at all. very convenient!!

excellent, because you didn't really want to harden it, it's messy dirty and most likely illegal where you live. :D

those brackets grumpy posted are what ya need. they'll keep it even stronger. sounds like you'll be tilting like chico wagon in no time!!!!

ahhh yeah that means game time!!!!!! is the team ready? they ain't playin any scrubs anymore... well except for OU!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

man that sucks your ice maker died, didn't you just get that not all that long ago? good thing you got those new chill coolers to bring the ice home in. our heat wave finally broke here, back to blankets at night again!! 🙃

i'm pretty pumped for some football i ain't gonna lie... the raiders.. eehh no so pumped.. it's gonna be another shit show this year. maybe my mountaineers can pull one out on ol penn st week one, that would be so awesome, i know more penn st fans than any other two teams combined pro or ncaa!! :D

fr some reason i can't find out how to check in on the PC only the phone app, which is cool and doesn't bother me.. but the trivia i can only find on the PC and not the app... i'm so app challenged it's not funny. i hate using my phone for online stuff. i talk n text on my phone period!

i could be my popup blockers on the web and what i need just isn't displayed. between the two Bob Bobby's got it!!!!! we're all good!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

oh i didn't miss it, i hit record before i walked out the door and watched it through fast forward when i got home. the bottoms of nascar cars are just insane anymore, looks more like a hotwheels chassis now!

i did not see that!! freakin larson and his dnf again, took his ass right out contention after leading almost all year!

i was so hoping this happen but it's so hard to stay positive. negativity breeds like a cancer in that situation so easy. i've been part of it a couple times in my jobs in life.

bob bobby is checked in!!!!! i was hoping we'd get to check in last sunday and monday but nope.. i tried!!! haha

not sure if i'll see tomorrow live, almost positive i won't.. i'm not a big fan of daytona so if i catch it late i won't mind fast forwarding till the big ones!!! i might listen to larson's scanner live though. gonna be at the garage working on my womans jeep again. i asked her what kid of car/truck/bike she wanted, i said "anything" you name it... i mean who gives their woman that kind of freedom on a vehicle... ya know what she says, i want your dads old jeep back.. the same thing she's been driving for 15 years!!!!! just when i think i understand that lady... nope!!!

i said yes dear, i'll fix your jeep! it's now inspected and legal, just wanna freshin up the motor/trans/ and transfer case yet and change out the rears.

so i'll be doing all that with hearing "bottom three.. bottom three... bottom three.. middle three middle three... top three!!!" :LOL: as long as we don't hear the spotter say lock it down or are you ok!? then we'll be in good shape!!! if you just stay in one lane and never get involved in a wreck you'll finish in the top ten every time at daytona. no joke, just stay in one lane and don't move around just saty out of trouble and everybody else will shuffle back.

i hope you enjoy a nice yummy meal with some cold ice in your drink!!!!!!! i got a few things i need to send you and mostly for your wife. i got these new pens i think she would like. i never knew they were even a thing till i went to that festival. i already can't wait for the next one!!! but i figured out how to refill them with my juice!!! they're small and discrete and no buttons at all. very convenient!!

Dude....That was nuts last night!!!! :love: I gotta say that was the funnest race I've watched so far on tv. Genuinely thrilling! Gorgeous looking race too with those cars running 3 wide under the lights.
I kept my eye on that 21 and thought man the kid has a shot here then he pulled out ahead. I jumped up and down screaming go 21 go 21! My wife joined in, the dogs were barking, cats ran and hid, and he got that checkered flag! Holy smokes that was awesome!!! That 21 finally got that 100th win!!! Man I'm still riding high off that and so happy I have it on the DVR to watch a few more times. His mom melting down was so cool to see too.
I think he'll be in an Xfintiy ride next season but wow what a way to exit! Yeah I'll damn sure have that diecast in my collection right next to his first Daytona race and wrecked car where he flipped it. Wearing my Wood Brothers hat today too.

Yeah the app gave me fits yesterday too. I prefer my PC. I couldn't check in at work on the app but I had my wife with me so we hustled our asses off getting out of there and got home in time to check in. I was holding my hand up so I couldn't see who was leading then closed the window and hit play on the DVR.

So hardening this unistrut stuff might be illegal?? Is it weird I wanna do it now? Haha outlaw for life!!! You know committing a felony every day is like taking vitamins right?:devilish:

Women are so weird about cars bro. My wife gets so attached to every one we have and won't let me sell them until they either cost too much to repair or like the hybrid Fusion, sits in the driveway collecting dust but still gobbling up money keeping it insured. The $17K I got for it sure helped her get over that pain too haha!
She was the same with her old beat to shit Mustang and it took a Miata for her to finally let go.:LOL:

Yeah that ice machine was only 26 months old. Pissed me off spending $400 on that fucker to die so quick. It made awesome nugget ice but doubt it paid for itself. I got another machine delivered yesterday at a 1/3 that price but it's also 2/3 smaller.:cry:

Yeah football is back baby!!! Unranked Georgia Tech stunned #10 ranked FSU yesterday in Dublin, Ireland for the first upset of the year already!
Our team looks really good and ready to roll. Took some hits during camp and lost two running backs for the year which will hurt but we also have the best QB and WR rooms in the nation to make up for it.
Defense might be our identity this year too. We're stacked on D. Yeah we lost that biggun on the interior Dline to the NFL, he a Titan now, but we upgraded in players and coaching on that line too.
OU will be good and Georgia will be a nasty fight but I think we make a run for the big trophy. We got something for Michigan's ass in a couple weeks. Ohio State is loaded too so the new 12 team playoff format is gonna get nuts.🤘

NFL, meh. Hard to watch sometimes. After the Olympics we had NFL network on at work 24/7 and every time I looked up it was either the Chefs or Bears playing. Then it was the Chefs playing the Bears FFS!!
Raiders? Same old story. IDK who TF they have at QB. Just some guys nobody has heard of. We'll be sending a stud QB up to the league after this year so maybe they draft him. He's gotta little Pat Mahomes to his game so keep your eye on Quinn Ewers as he might be your starting QB in Fall of 2025.
After he leaves then the Manning era begins here and that kid is special! We've finally got a roster where we don't rebuild anymore but rather reload.

Man my wife loves your cart oil bro so she'll be super stoked when I tell her! Are your new pens the kind where they heat up when you draw? I bought a bunch of those in Vegas last year and she preferred those over everything else I bought.
I gotta get to squishin too and get my Peak and Proxy back in use. Been toking flower for almost two months straight so wax is gonna fuck me up when I reload!

Truck race today so don't forget to check in and get your fitty haha! Doubt I'll watch it since I wanna work on my grow and watch movies after the work is done. Prolly order take out of something, don't feel like cooking at all.

You'll wanna look for something like this...
View attachment 70112

It won't allow for a "perfectly" flush fit but you could also add some spacers under the tabletop to make up for the bolts and brackets.

Then there's these for attaching the brackets and table. They come with or without springs and some even come with a little plastic "hold-in-placer"
View attachment 70113View attachment 70114

You could probadly get it to work with the bracket underneath using your own nuts and washers inside the channel.

Or build it with the channels facing downward. That'd solve the sitting flush issue and then you could secure your tabletop with regular self-tappers.

Or weld the stuff, but a lot of it is galvanized so you'll want adequate ventilation.

Many thanks for this Buddy!! 🩲🩲🩲

I got to HD yesterday and picked up that 10 footer rail and checked the hardware. They have those brackets but they have magnets in them and cost just under $5 each. I'll probably splurge and get them since they seemed pretty stout.
I think the frame will end up in the shape of an H with a plywood surface on top. Might go for the better stuff there too and get sheets of sanded maple rather than pine. Never woulda thought this dual table idea would be so spendy but here I am dumping cash into another grow project yet again!

Magnets!? Man.. get out of the trade for under a year and the innovation has already left me behind. The electrical trade is always advancing. It's cool to see. Magnets would've saved me countless trips down and back up a ladder.

Yeah Man I was thinking I bet they'd make building this frame ez, like having another set of hands!

Dude....That was nuts last night!!!! :love: I gotta say that was the funnest race I've watched so far on tv. Genuinely thrilling! Gorgeous looking race too with those cars running 3 wide under the lights.
I kept my eye on that 21 and thought man the kid has a shot here then he pulled out ahead. I jumped up and down screaming go 21 go 21! My wife joined in, the dogs were barking, cats ran and hid, and he got that checkered flag! Holy smokes that was awesome!!! That 21 finally got that 100th win!!! Man I'm still riding high off that and so happy I have it on the DVR to watch a few more times. His mom melting down was so cool to see too.
I think he'll be in an Xfintiy ride next season but wow what a way to exit! Yeah I'll damn sure have that diecast in my collection right next to his first Daytona race and wrecked car where he flipped it. Wearing my Wood Brothers hat today too.

yea it was a good race for restrictor plate.. i listened to the scanner while working on the jeep, got to hear "lock t down" from the spotter twice! not a good race for the 5 team, they hung in strong though and didn't give up. now we just need the 45 team to have a bad week at darlington!

the darlington throw back weeks is my favorite race!! the shitty part is we go to a pig roast every year on that day!!!! next week too... i'll listen to the scanner again and dvr it.

last night after the red flag wreck i stopped listening to it, i was still at my buddies garage fucking with the jeeps transfer case and all the 5 team was doing was trying to stay in front of the 45 because he dnf'd at that point. so when i got home i watched the final green/white/checkerd and saw the great finish!!

you know i love the wood brothers team so it was awesome to see. i was pretty shwoopie whoppered from working all night so no jumping up and down for me but i gave him a solid fist pump!!! :ROFLMAO:

i still have a really nice quality race jacket that is wood bros. ford motorcraft. i'd love to see that sponsor with them again and wear the jacket. the most i ever wore it was once a year the local cub scouts would invite me to their pinewood derby race for helping them with stuff throughout the year. i'd even make a car!!!!! kids loved the race jacket and always made it more fun for them. plus i'm a kid at heart so 50+ years old and still making pinewoods, hell yeah!!!

this was the last one i made...

004.JPG

Yeah the app gave me fits yesterday too. I prefer my PC. I couldn't check in at work on the app but I had my wife with me so we hustled our asses off getting out of there and got home in time to check in. I was holding my hand up so I couldn't see who was leading then closed the window and hit play on the DVR.

i checked in on the app today as well. i saw online and i think this is the check in button on the website... just not called check in..

Screenshot 2024-08-25 180301.jpg

or is that something different than check in? it's where the trivia is.

So hardening this unistrut stuff might be illegal?? Is it weird I wanna do it now? Haha outlaw for life!!! You know committing a felony every day is like taking vitamins right?:devilish:

hashahaha well ya know just the burning of it and cooking off all the galvanizing would be pretty nasty smelling and probably should be illegal if it's not! kinda like six cans of aquanet and four tires all at once!!!!! hahaha

Women are so weird about cars bro. My wife gets so attached to every one we have and won't let me sell them until they either cost too much to repair or like the hybrid Fusion, sits in the driveway collecting dust but still gobbling up money keeping it insured. The $17K I got for it sure helped her get over that pain too haha!
She was the same with her old beat to shit Mustang and it took a Miata for her to finally let go.:LOL:

i did good this time man, i have that thing so solid and mechanically sound right now!! detailed it all up too!! smells all pretty and looks all pretty!! and safe and reliable and thats the part that matters to me!!!! i wanted to go a little bigger on the sound system but i got shot down on that one!

Yeah that ice machine was only 26 months old. Pissed me off spending $400 on that fucker to die so quick. It made awesome nugget ice but doubt it paid for itself. I got another machine delivered yesterday at a 1/3 that price but it's also 2/3 smaller.:cry:

any chance it can be repaired? i took my little ice maker apart to look at it and it was a pretty simple design, just a stepper motor and a few lever switches that did like three functions and that was it. i kept it, if they's anything at all you could use from it to fix your you're welcome to it!

Yeah football is back baby!!! Unranked Georgia Tech stunned #10 ranked FSU yesterday in Dublin, Ireland for the first upset of the year already!
Our team looks really good and ready to roll. Took some hits during camp and lost two running backs for the year which will hurt but we also have the best QB and WR rooms in the nation to make up for it.
Defense might be our identity this year too. We're stacked on D. Yeah we lost that biggun on the interior Dline to the NFL, he a Titan now, but we upgraded in players and coaching on that line too.
OU will be good and Georgia will be a nasty fight but I think we make a run for the big trophy. We got something for Michigan's ass in a couple weeks. Ohio State is loaded too so the new 12 team playoff format is gonna get nuts.🤘

NFL, meh. Hard to watch sometimes. After the Olympics we had NFL network on at work 24/7 and every time I looked up it was either the Chefs or Bears playing. Then it was the Chefs playing the Bears FFS!!
Raiders? Same old story. IDK who TF they have at QB. Just some guys nobody has heard of. We'll be sending a stud QB up to the league after this year so maybe they draft him. He's gotta little Pat Mahomes to his game so keep your eye on Quinn Ewers as he might be your starting QB in Fall of 2025.
After he leaves then the Manning era begins here and that kid is special! We've finally got a roster where we don't rebuild anymore but rather reload.

haha you know the raiders are never gonna draft anybody good!!!!!!!!!!! it will be another year of this...

Screenshot 2024-08-25 181737.jpg

Man my wife loves your cart oil bro so she'll be super stoked when I tell her! Are your new pens the kind where they heat up when you draw? I bought a bunch of those in Vegas last year and she preferred those over everything else I bought.
I gotta get to squishin too and get my Peak and Proxy back in use. Been toking flower for almost two months straight so wax is gonna fuck me up when I reload!

i bought three of them at that fest, all disposable, all had draw sensors that heated when inhaling. the ghost one is cool because it has and draw and a button. it holds 2ml which is awesome. battery length is ehhh. the baked bar is straight BS says it's 2ml and only 1!!! smoked it all and refilled it and it broke half way through my refill!!

006.JPG

the ghost one has been refilled three times now and still working. getting tougher to inhale though, my juice ain't as refined as distillate so i clean all my carts with ipa and my vacuum pump between fillings to keep them hitting smooth and ez draw. i hadn't done that to this one yet wanted to see how tough it was first.

this one here though... i wanna get more of these fryd ones!!!

005.JPG

2ml, easy to refill, no buttons, usb c, long battery life (more than a full day as a daily driver) , and the original juice in it ain't to bad man!!! i little on the fruity side but not harsh. real easy to clean out between fillings too, i've filled this one three times now and it just as good as when i bought it.

i found a website selling them and i am going to take a chance on it... i just hope it doesn't end up like the Grumpster's sucky deal where he got ripped off for a jar of sugar! but i'm willing to take a chance!! if it comes through i'll send you half of what i get, gonna take a chance on a new type called donuts by the same place...

WhatsApp-Image-2024-05-14-at-00.01.06.jpeg

your wife would like the key lime, correct?

here's the description...

Key Lime Pie Donuts by Fryd​

Elevate your vaping experience with Key Lime Pie Donuts by Fryd, now in the convenient 2G disposable Live Resin x Liquid Diamonds (Type C Rechargeable). Experience the tantalizing fusion of zesty lime and decadent pastry flavors in every puff. Treat yourself to this delectable delight today and enjoy a vaping sensation like no other. Order now for a burst of flavor that will leave you craving more!

you know how this marketing BS gets me every time!!!

Truck race today so don't forget to check in and get your fitty haha! Doubt I'll watch it since I wanna work on my grow and watch movies after the work is done. Prolly order take out of something, don't feel like cooking at all.

checked in!!! points accrued!!

Magnets!? Man.. get out of the trade for under a year and the innovation has already left me behind. The electrical trade is always advancing. It's cool to see. Magnets would've saved me countless trips down and back up a ladder.

Right?!?!?! i do all kinds of side handyman jobs at three local HOA neighborhoods and the rich people have all the newest latest and greatest stuff like that. i'll take something apart and go oh, thats how they make these now.. and i say it quite a bit more than i realize!!! kinda cool way to see what new stuff is out there and how it holds up!!

Last edited:
yea it was a good race for restrictor plate.. i listened to the scanner while working on the jeep, got to hear "lock t down" from the spotter twice! not a good race for the 5 team, they hung in strong though and didn't give up. now we just need the 45 team to have a bad week at darlington!

the darlington throw back weeks is my favorite race!! the shitty part is we go to a pig roast every year on that day!!!! next week too... i'll listen to the scanner again and dvr it.

last night after the red flag wreck i stopped listening to it, i was still at my buddies garage fucking with the jeeps transfer case and all the 5 team was doing was trying to stay in front of the 45 because he dnf'd at that point. so when i got home i watched the final green/white/checkerd and saw the great finish!!

you know i love the wood brothers team so it was awesome to see. i was pretty shwoopie whoppered from working all night so no jumping up and down for me but i gave him a solid fist pump!!! :ROFLMAO:

i still have a really nice quality race jacket that is wood bros. ford motorcraft. i'd love to see that sponsor with them again and wear the jacket. the most i ever wore it was once a year the local cub scouts would invite me to their pinewood derby race for helping them with stuff throughout the year. i'd even make a car!!!!! kids loved the race jacket and always made it more fun for them. plus i'm a kid at heart so 50+ years old and still making pinewoods, hell yeah!!!

View attachment 70419

i checked in on the app today as well. i saw online and i think this is the check in button on the website... just not called check in..

View attachment 70420

hashahaha well ya know just the burning of it and cooking off all the galvanizing would be pretty nasty smelling and probably should be illegal if it's not! kinda like six cans of aquanet and four tires all at once!!!!! hahaha

i did good this time man, i have that thing so solid and mechanically sound right now!! detailed it all up too!! smells all pretty and looks all pretty!! and safe and reliable and thats the part that matters to me!!!! i wanted to go a little bigger on the sound system but i got shot down on that one!

any chance it can be repaired? i took my little ice maker apart to look at it and it was a pretty simple design, just a stepper motor and a few lever switches that did like three functions and that was it. i kept it, if they's anything at all you could use from it to fix your you're welcome to it!

haha you know the raiders are never gonna draft anybody good!!!!!!!!!!! it will be another year of this...

View attachment 70422

i bought three of them at that fest, all disposable, all had draw sensors that heated when inhaling. the ghost one is cool because it has and draw and a button. it holds 2ml which is awesome. battery length is ehhh. the baked bar is straight BS says it's 2ml and only 1!!! smoked it all and refilled it and it broke half way through my refill!!

View attachment 70442

the ghost one has been refilled three times now and still working. getting tougher to inhale though, my juice ain't as refined as distillate so i clean all my carts with ipa and my vacuum pump between fillings to keep them hitting smooth and ez draw. i hadn't done that to this one yet wanted to see how tough it was first.

View attachment 70441

2ml, easy to refill, no buttons, usb c, long battery life (more than a full day as a daily driver) , and the original juice in it ain't to bad man!!! i little on the fruity side but not harsh. real easy to clean out between fillings too, i've filled this one three times now and it just as good as when i bought it.

i found a website selling them and i am going to take a chance on it... i just hope it doesn't end up like the Grumpster's sucky deal where he got ripped off for a jar of sugar! but i'm willing to take a chance!! if it comes through i'll send you half of what i get, gonna take a chance on a new type called donuts by the same place...

Elevate your vaping experience with Key Lime Pie Donuts by Fryd, now in the convenient 2G disposable Live Resin x Liquid Diamonds (Type C Rechargeable). Experience the tantalizing fusion of zesty lime and decadent pastry flavors in every puff. Treat yourself to this delectable delight today and enjoy a vaping sensation like no other. Order now for a burst of flavor that will leave you craving more!

Right?!?!?! i do all kinds of side handyman jobs at three local HOA neighborhoods and the rich people have all the newest latest and greatest stuff like that. i'll take something apart and go oh, thats how they make these now.. and i say it quite a bit more than i realize!!! kinda cool way to see what new stuff is out there and how it holds up!!

Well Key Lime Pie is one of her favorite desserts!!! She'll love that!
Last year I found a vape that looks like that Ghost but it was branded Tyson. I never messed with it, just had it in a drawer at work. A kid prolly dropped it since I found it on campus.
The ones I got in Vegas were like that Fryd but black and yeah they were great! Not too much and not too little. Opened one up and toked on it a lot finally killing it on my way to the airport after two days.

That's cool you make those pinewood derby cars! I remember doing those races when I was kid and having so much fun!

I check into races by clicking on the Race Center banner on the home page. From there it takes me to the leaderboard and to the right of the screen is the check in box as well as scanner and in car camera. Yeah that dahsboard box is where the trivia is at every Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes like that there it's just a little bonus.

Man IDK about that icemaker. I can take the back off and have a look. The design is just poor when I really think about it. It has coils that get grimy with dirt but there's no filter over them and the grill makes it hard to clean them up. I was able to finally using a shopvac with brush attachment and that got it working well again.
Then it slowed and I thought ok gotta clean the coils and did that but no fix. Ran a cleaning solution and really cleaned up like new. Still nothing. The pump and stuff work but it gets really hot like a hot iron kinda heat and no ice anymore. I'm saving it to maybe fix it but right now I don't even wanna look at the thing it pissed me off so much.
The new maker is kinda baddass though! Small but mighty and holy crap it's cranking out the ice! I've already filled a 20lb sack and working on another. And unlike the other one I think I can shut it down rather than having it running 24/7. And it's nugget ice is just as good as the hi-end machine or even Sonic and Chic-Fila. Can't tell the difference at all.

That's cool you got that Jeep all fixed up and purrty! I bet your gal is all kinds of happy about that and now you have points credit when you get into trouble hahaha!!

I got my room all fixed up and ready for the new grow. Last thing are these tables and wait for the moon to align 😋 .
I went ahead and bought a new bimetal blade for my hacksaw to hopefully make it ez to cut then I'll go get the plywood surface and those magnetic hardware parts.
I think the best way to do the frame will have it looking like a H turned sideways but with two center bars.
I don't think I'll bolt it to the lift though and maybe just attach it with heavy duty zip ties so I can tear it down ez when or if I need to

Well Key Lime Pie is one of her favorite desserts!!! She'll love that!

i thought i remember you mentioning making her key lime in the sous vide.

i think it might be a scam. i placed an order for $130, has a minimum $120... that includes the $34 shipping... shadesville. i still placed the order. they send you an official looking order conformation page, then it says wait for us to confirm your shipping address and let us know how you want to pay (paypal, cash app, zelle) i responded with paypal (paypal guarantee, plus it goes through my CC so two lines of insurance) well i got an emal today saying: "Thanks for confirming your delivery address, we have a limitation on PayPal. Kindly send the payment to our CashApp information provided;" more shadesville!!! who speaks like that?!?!

so i replied with sorry i don't have any of those, only paypal. i said $130 is well within paypals limits... i haven't gotten a response yet. i won't do an instant cash app, no way to get it back if ripped off!!!

i'll let ya know what happens.

Last year I found a vape that looks like that Ghost but it was branded Tyson. I never messed with it, just had it in a drawer at work. A kid prolly dropped it since I found it on campus.
The ones I got in Vegas were like that Fryd but black and yeah they were great! Not too much and not too little. Opened one up and toked on it a lot finally killing it on my way to the airport after two days.

i really like the 2gram size. if this deal don't go through i have a few friends i can ask at that pig roast this weekend. there's another festaval coming up but i'd rather not wait that long.

I check into races by clicking on the Race Center banner on the home page. From there it takes me to the leaderboard and to the right of the screen is the check in box as well as scanner and in car camera. Yeah that dahsboard box is where the trivia is at every Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes like that there it's just a little bonus.

ahhh that must have been one of the special bonus ones. it was worth ten points and i had already checked in on the app. there was no question or anything i clicked the button and when i refreshed i noticed there were ten more points.

Man IDK about that icemaker. I can take the back off and have a look. The design is just poor when I really think about it. It has coils that get grimy with dirt but there's no filter over them and the grill makes it hard to clean them up. I was able to finally using a shopvac with brush attachment and that got it working well again.
Then it slowed and I thought ok gotta clean the coils and did that but no fix. Ran a cleaning solution and really cleaned up like new. Still nothing. The pump and stuff work but it gets really hot like a hot iron kinda heat and no ice anymore. I'm saving it to maybe fix it but right now I don't even wanna look at the thing it pissed me off so much.
The new maker is kinda baddass though! Small but mighty and holy crap it's cranking out the ice! I've already filled a 20lb sack and working on another. And unlike the other one I think I can shut it down rather than having it running 24/7. And it's nugget ice is just as good as the hi-end machine or even Sonic and Chic-Fila. Can't tell the difference at all.

i'm sure down there ice is your best friend!!! i don't use it as much, my little one in the freezer always runith over!!!!

man you would hate travelling europe. asking for ice is like a sin and when you get some it's like two three cubes at most.. fuckers sell everything warm and then get stingy with the ice!!! makes no sense.

I got my room all fixed up and ready for the new grow. Last thing are these tables and wait for the moon to align 😋 .
I went ahead and bought a new bimetal blade for my hacksaw to hopefully make it ez to cut then I'll go get the plywood surface and those magnetic hardware parts.
I think the best way to do the frame will have it looking like a H turned sideways but with two center bars.
I don't think I'll bolt it to the lift though and maybe just attach it with heavy duty zip ties so I can tear it down ez when or if I need to

the more corners you can connect the stronger it will be. if you can close off the two ends of the H to make it like a square 8 it will be even more rigid for ya.

can't wait to see it man!!!!

^This 10Xs~!
I was smoking 2 joints a day at break with rosin laced in them last year this time.
Been more than real happy with my flower choices but the time is near to get fucked up~!
Wife just put my 80lb monster near back door like it belongs in the shop so it must be time to press.;)

you guys make me jelly with your light presses that you can carry around!!

Day 71.... gettin closer!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 70564

View attachment 70558

View attachment 70559
View attachment 70560

View attachment 70562

View attachment 70563

Looking potent AF Dude!!!

Well, how you like the schedule next season?
The Clash is finally out of LA so that's good.
Trucks and Xfinity are back at Rockingham...Hoping Cup would go too but nope.
Mexico City is baddass. It's on my radar but we'll need passports if we do it.
Richmond has no business being mad about losing a race. Show up and sell it out then maybe that won't happen!
Dates and weekends are all mixed up...COTA is 3 weeks earlier and Texas in May so I might get to both of those this year. Well COTA is a lock of course but now Fort Worth is doable again for us.
Sonoma is while I'll be on vaycay so we're looking at that too, Dover, or maybe even Atlanta.

There's also rumors swirling 2025 will be the last year for the Chicago Street Race. San Diego and Cincinnati are looking to get it. SD would be awesome!
Have a great weekend and enjoy that pig roast!!! 🤘

Looking potent AF Dude!!!

Well, how you like the schedule next season?
The Clash is finally out of LA so that's good.
Trucks and Xfinity are back at Rockingham...Hoping Cup would go too but nope.
Mexico City is baddass. It's on my radar but we'll need passports if we do it.
Richmond has no business being mad about losing a race. Show up and sell it out then maybe that won't happen!
Dates and weekends are all mixed up...COTA is 3 weeks earlier and Texas in May so I might get to both of those this year. Well COTA is a lock of course but now Fort Worth is doable again for us.
Sonoma is while I'll be on vaycay so we're looking at that too, Dover, or maybe even Atlanta.

There's also rumors swirling 2025 will be the last year for the Chicago Street Race. San Diego and Cincinnati are looking to get it. SD would be awesome!
Have a great weekend and enjoy that pig roast!!! 🤘

if it's one thing i'm learning about the no veg is don't count out your chickens before they hatch!! things were looking small and not gonna produce anything but man the past week has been telling me totally different and yields look a lot more promising right now!!

i might have another three weeks to go, not sure. i was thinking maybe two but after looking at them close last night i'm thinking closer to three weeks now. not many pistils receding yet. just like a brisket, when they're done they're done!!! :D

hell yeah i saw the schedule!!! so the clash goes from one tiny track to another.. i really wish they would give these teams a shot and race at a nascar track and not these sportsman series tracks that are designed for a different kind of race car.

not sure how i feel about them taking it international.. guess i'll just have to watch and see how i feel then. for now not a huge fan of it. for me it's kinda like nfl going to europe for a few games a year. i'll keep an open mind and see how it is when it happens.

i can't believe the playoffs will be here already!! this years regular season seems to have flown by!! kinda hoping the 45 has a bad day. i have him in the race pool this weekend so i hope that trend of awful picks continues this week too!!! :LOL: i think i've been dead last since week two!! :LOL: not a good year for me in the pool!! :(

hope you got to "check in" for the race today xfinity is almost over.. i recorded it. been watching football live since i got hope today, i'll watch the race later. probably gonna have to DVR the cup race too. kinda depend on the weather for the pig roast, if it's shitty out i will be taking over his TV and watching it live!!! :D he said he's gonna hang his one tv outside under the patio so we can watch.. there's gonna be five or six race fans there so updates gets yelled out all the time spoiling and suspense.

man penn st is really pouring it on now man... long ride home to country roads!!! 34-12 half way through the fourth. it should be over by time texas half time is over. it's a little easier rooting for your team today!! especially since they're not in the same division anymore. i mean i really liked the competition with you and all but it's much easier to say hook em whren you're in the SEC!!:LOL:

hope traffics not bad for ya after the game!!!

if it's one thing i'm learning about the no veg is don't count out your chickens before they hatch!! things were looking small and not gonna produce anything but man the past week has been telling me totally different and yields look a lot more promising right now!!

i might have another three weeks to go, not sure. i was thinking maybe two but after looking at them close last night i'm thinking closer to three weeks now. not many pistils receding yet. just like a brisket, when they're done they're done!!! :D

hell yeah i saw the schedule!!! so the clash goes from one tiny track to another.. i really wish they would give these teams a shot and race at a nascar track and not these sportsman series tracks that are designed for a different kind of race car.

not sure how i feel about them taking it international.. guess i'll just have to watch and see how i feel then. for now not a huge fan of it. for me it's kinda like nfl going to europe for a few games a year. i'll keep an open mind and see how it is when it happens.

i can't believe the playoffs will be here already!! this years regular season seems to have flown by!! kinda hoping the 45 has a bad day. i have him in the race pool this weekend so i hope that trend of awful picks continues this week too!!! :LOL: i think i've been dead last since week two!! :LOL: not a good year for me in the pool!! :(

hope you got to "check in" for the race today xfinity is almost over.. i recorded it. been watching football live since i got hope today, i'll watch the race later. probably gonna have to DVR the cup race too. kinda depend on the weather for the pig roast, if it's shitty out i will be taking over his TV and watching it live!!! :D he said he's gonna hang his one tv outside under the patio so we can watch.. there's gonna be five or six race fans there so updates gets yelled out all the time spoiling and suspense.

man penn st is really pouring it on now man... long ride home to country roads!!! 34-12 half way through the fourth. it should be over by time texas half time is over. it's a little easier rooting for your team today!! especially since they're not in the same division anymore. i mean i really liked the competition with you and all but it's much easier to say hook em whren you're in the SEC!!:LOL:

hope traffics not bad for ya after the game!!!

Awe man I park like a boss on gameday steps away from the stadium and work for several hours postgame so parking and exit is always ez for me!

The pool fucked me over real good this year and shot my plan all to shit. No wins and every time I had a leader in the last lap or two they ended up wrecking and finishing last. I think I had like 5 of those this year and just killed any chance I had.
But at least I'm racking up my reward points! I'm looking to get that 30 race streak in Xfinity! That's worth 500!

I think Mexico will be good for several reasons...No major time zone change like Europe. People down there love racing and NASCAR. And it's an F1 track with several configurations to it so it should be in good shape and a good race as long as they match the configuration for the stock cars, maybe shorten it up a bit and use a tire that wears a little so there's some intrigue in strategy.
That's where COTA comes up a little short is the car is too good on that track. Shittier tires would add some drama and not make the car so good on that track.
I agree about Bowman-Gray. IDK why NASCAR is so into trying to make it work in a stadium.

Sounds like I need to pack some Texas swag in your box. I'll find some camo stuff in the eq room for ya haha! Maybe a chrome steerhead for your lady's Jeep too!
Hook 'Em!!! 🤘 :love: 🤘

Well that was fun :cool:
Watched it live and early on, can't remember which lap, I hear this on the #14 scanner between the crew chief & spotter "That fucking 2 car always races us dirty like that, the POS." "Hey walk over there and punch his fucking spotter in the motherfucking mouth!"

I knew things would be different this race after that 😁
That was a ton of fun racing the #5 Brother. Wouldn't want it any other way. To be the best ya gotta beat the best and ol Brisky took a step forward yesterday doing just that.
Also loved Jordan's quote during the race "If you want more, you gotta do more to get it" That's champion talk right there!

That pass going 3 wide to take the lead passing the 54, 5, and 1 was just a thing of beauty my man. They had that blacked out Pony running!!!!
Finally that paint scheme made The Lady in Black happy and she was kind. He even got the Darlington stripe which from what I hear, Reddick got the stripe in his trousers hahaha!
Making it all that much sweeter, knocked Bubba & Chastain out of contention and both the 5 and 14 sent Buesher to go pout in the corner hahaha! Fuck that guy! He and Bubba always whining about shit. 'Least Chastain took it like a man.
Man I hate it for you to lose the 'ship by only one point but I still think the 5 takes the big trophy unless of course my guy is there to steal it from ya!!!😋

Frosty!!!

yea man, they're getting there now, only a couple more weeks so they've been pumping the late oil!! fed them finisher nutes about three or five times now. still drinking very heavy at this point, i'll be watching for that slow down soon.

messed up thing is i just discovered a week or two ago that i can slide my watering can across the tops of all the containers and just tilt the handle a little to water the back row super easy. i can't believe it took me all this time to figure that out. watering used to suck painfully and wasted more water and nutes trying to aim and shoot from the top pouring water all over the buds trying to get it in there. i literally just slides on top of the container and i don't even have to lift it up!!! at least i know now! :rolleyes:

Well that was fun :cool:
Watched it live and early on, can't remember which lap, I hear this on the #14 scanner between the crew chief & spotter "That fucking 2 car always races us dirty like that, the POS." "Hey walk over there and punch his fucking spotter in the motherfucking mouth!"

I knew things would be different this race after that 😁
That was a ton of fun racing the #5 Brother. Wouldn't want it any other way. To be the best ya gotta beat the best and ol Brisky took a step forward yesterday doing just that.
Also loved Jordan's quote during the race "If you want more, you gotta do more to get it" That's champion talk right there!

That pass going 3 wide to take the lead passing the 54, 5, and 1 was just a thing of beauty my man. They had that blacked out Pony running!!!!
Finally that paint scheme made The Lady in Black happy and she was kind. He even got the Darlington stripe which from what I hear, Reddick got the stripe in his trousers hahaha!
Making it all that much sweeter, knocked Bubba & Chastain out of contention and both the 5 and 14 sent Buesher to go pout in the corner hahaha! Fuck that guy! He and Bubba always whining about shit. 'Least Chastain took it like a man.
Man I hate it for you to lose the 'ship by only one point but I still think the 5 takes the big trophy unless of course my guy is there to steal it from ya!!!😋

sure was fun man!!! that was a clean air car winner right there, nothing beat the clean air and all the little tightness and looseness goes away when in clean air. any one of those top five or more guys had fast race cars!!! all of those guys hung within a few seconds, nobody really checked out. it was in the pits that the 5 car was beating everybody. great green flag stops and clean air it what had him dominating the race.

the three wide move was badass, i was cheering for the 14 all race and had a feeling it could be his night!! i was more rooting against the 45 more than anything. didn't get to hear much of the race but whenever MJ did get to talk i just made fun of him and talked completely over him so i didn't have to hear what he had to say.

it stung a little lose by one fuckin point. after leading the entire season pretty much and to miss it by one running position. imo reddick didn't earn it, just won it! to me it felt like when a driver wins a race after never leading a lap and wins at the checkered. doesn't matter, it's over now and reddick won.

but man playoffs are here!!!! anybody's game now!!! no earning nothing now.. it's all for the taking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 14 has a real shot to!!! there are a handful of scrubs in playoffs that he should make the second round by just being steady and no penalties. take this momentum and win another race and it's all gravy!! no better feeling than a playoff win!!!!

update time, well not much to update same ol same ol.. truckin along!!! really hoping the mites didn't find their way onto this cabinet but they were parked right next to the vent so note much hope but a little!! i don't see any chew marks or webs... there's not a lot i can do at this point. if i see any signs i might just call it early and chop... i'll play it by ear and so far so good!!!

019.JPG

day 80 from seed. it was around july 20th when they started to flower, so just finishing week seven of flower now and another 1-3 weeks left..

007.JPG

011.JPG009.JPG

the Los Angeles is even stacking up a bit...

012.JPG

the Rancid Runtz Muffins are getting really dense and all three are looking good!!

013.JPG

Funky Monkeys are heavy and can't wait to smoke!!!

014.JPG

Platinum Ice turned out to be growers not showers... thickening nicely!!

015.JPG

the smallest are the Lemon Frosting. might have two phenos,, two are on the smaller size and the one in the far corner doesn't look bad at all and should yield decent..

017.JPG
018.JPG

still got more growth to go.... would love if i could meet this powerade goal!!! you can tell by the leaves i'm giving them everything i got!!!

020.JPG

in other news at the luv shack we got our new(used) dryer in place, even hooked up the water line for the steam feature... first dryer we ever had with an interior light!!!!!! :D

029.JPG

View attachment 70419

View attachment 70420

View attachment 70422

View attachment 70442

View attachment 70441

Son and wife like this brand. The unit itself isn’t bad either. USB-C and lasts a long time.
IMG_9993.jpeg

I’m not a fan of any of these as I find the taste to chemical, like an elevator ride with a woman who’s used too much perfume in the morning. Gets me in the back of the throat. However my wife and son like them if it’s a nice flavour. Alien OG is one of his favourites.

I do have to admit that they are great for convenience.

Last edited:

update time, well not much to update same ol same ol.. truckin along!!! really hoping the mites didn't find their way onto this cabinet but they were parked right next to the vent so note much hope but a little!! i don't see any chew marks or webs... there's not a lot i can do at this point. if i see any signs i might just call it early and chop... i'll play it by ear and so far so good!!!

View attachment 71615

day 80 from seed. it was around july 20th when they started to flower, so just finishing week seven of flower now and another 1-3 weeks left..

View attachment 71605

View attachment 71608View attachment 71607

the Los Angeles is even stacking up a bit...

View attachment 71609

the Rancid Runtz Muffins are getting really dense and all three are looking good!!

View attachment 71610

Funky Monkeys are heavy and can't wait to smoke!!!

View attachment 71611

Platinum Ice turned out to be growers not showers... thickening nicely!!

View attachment 71612

the smallest are the Lemon Frosting. might have two phenos,, two are on the smaller size and the one in the far corner doesn't look bad at all and should yield decent..

View attachment 71613
View attachment 71614

still got more growth to go.... would love if i could meet this powerade goal!!! you can tell by the leaves i'm giving them everything i got!!!

View attachment 71616

in other news at the luv shack we got our new(used) dryer in place, even hooked up the water line for the steam feature... first dryer we ever had with an interior light!!!!!! :D

View attachment 71617

Very nice and looks like you're in the home stretch now!
I see your plants didn't alternate branching either.
Somebody here warned me about that and the nugs being stacked so tight together can lead to mold so that's why I went above and beyond with the fans blowing air thru the colas at a rapid rate so they don't hold any moisture.

Another good thing about no-veg is bugs really don't have the time to take a strong hold and infest like crazy so even if the mites do get in there damage will be minimal.

Nice score on the dryer!
Over the Summer when I was cutting electric costs I shut down our dryer and installed a clothes line out back. Save me $80/month and I moved from 69th place to 54th on the home efficiency rankings out of 100 similar homes. With temps over 100 thru August I think they dried faster out there haha! Best thing though is my wife likes using it so it was a win win for me 😁

Somebody here warned me about that and the nugs being stacked so tight together can lead to mold so that's why I went above and beyond with the fans blowing air thru the colas at a rapid rate so they don't hold any moisture.

Another good thing about no-veg is bugs really don't have the time to take a strong hold and infest like crazy so even if the mites do get in there damage will be minimal.

Nice score on the dryer!
Over the Summer when I was cutting electric costs I shut down our dryer and installed a clothes line out back. Save me $80/month and I moved from 69th place to 54th on the home efficiency rankings out of 100 similar homes. With temps over 100 thru August I think they dried faster out there haha! Best thing though is my wife likes using it so it was a win win for me 😁
Be careful with your whites. If you or your wife use chlorine bleach to whiten your whites they will yellow from the suns UV. If you substitute half of the chlorine bleach with some hydrogen peroxide you won't get the yellowing as bad.

Be careful with your whites. If you or your wife use chlorine bleach to whiten your whites they will yellow from the suns UV. If you substitute half of the chlorine bleach with some hydrogen peroxide you won't get the yellowing as bad.

Nah we don't use bleach.
I actually did some handy work outside of code on my washing machine drain so it don't go to the sewer and instead to the backyard. Kinda like a DIY gray water system to water trees during the drought months so we use the eco friendly detergents keeping the trees and worms in the ground happy

Son and wife like this brand. The unit itself isn’t bad either. USB-C and lasts a long time.
View attachment 71659

I’m not a fan of any of these as I find the taste to chemical, like an elevator ride with a woman who’s used too much perfume in the morning. Gets me in the back of the throat. However my wife and son like them if it’s a nice flavour. Alien OG is one of his favourites.

I do have to admit that they are great for convenience.

yea i broke both of my disposables last night!! dumb assed it!! oh well back to the good PCKT brand.

Nice score on the dryer!

got the fans kickin for sure man!!! doing everything i can to keep the rh down!! dipped down to 33% last night!!!!

but yep, no alternating branches. makes the stacking even more impressive!!!

there's not a lot i'll do with the mites if they got in there. i plan to nuke the room after i harvest anyway so it won't change much at all.

i'm wondering if i ever even needed the net in there. only a couple yoyos even needed.

i still kept our old reliable dryer out in the shed. somebody might need one one day if we don't. we hang clothes too.. gets tough between rain storms sometimes and we've gotten a double wash a few times this year!!
in the winter we use one of these things, the heat runs quite a bit and it's forced hot air so the rh is normally in the 20's upstairs. rain or shine no dryer in the winter!!!

about the only thing i use bleach for is the cutting boards!!! it sits under the kitchen sink and not the laundry room!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom