What's Cookin?

Watermelon is one of those foods I really want to love. Who doesn't want to spit seeds? Although I see you chose no beans in yours.

But last time I tried it I spit it back out. Started looking around. Wife asks what are you looking for? I said I need one of the dogs. I gotta lick it's ass to get this taste out of my mouth.

Same with cucumbers. :sick:šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

ah man not cucumbers?!?! we just polished off like four cukes in sour cream salad last week!!!!

something has been eating all my cucumber starts this year... i have yet to catch the killer...

004.JPG

That's a damn good looking watermelon!šŸ¤¤
Say if watermelons are seedless, how do they make new watermelons?šŸ˜‹

We were kinda having a bad run on watermelons to start the warm season. Just lacked the flavor and I also noticed not many had the yellow spot from sitting on the ground so I think they were harvesting too early. Now that we're in the thick of the season and it's hot AF, the melons are coming in with the yellow spot. I look for the ones with the biggest spot in the batch, give it a knock, and have been getting some really good ones finally

i do the same look for the yella spot, give it a knock!!! this one is the nicest looking of the year. probably only fifth one this year.. i give the flavor a 4 out of 5.

Not possible. They don't exist.

oh but they do... you like other melons at all Moe? cantaloupe? honey dew?

200.webp

Canā€™t you sleep Goody šŸ˜³.hmm what time is it there 4.30 am ? Itā€™s 6.25 pm here

Canā€™t you sleep Goody šŸ˜³.hmm what time is it there 4.30 am ? Itā€™s 6.25 pm here
Oh I was sleeping great, but this brisket needs to be done by 4pm for dinner tonight so i had to get my ass outta bed and put it on the smoker lol.
But yeah, spot on bro. 430am, I'd be up anyways though cause my wife doesn't drive so I gotta bring her to work in 20 minutes šŸ™„šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

The smells coming out of there forced me to take a peek

IMG_7499[1].jpeg

Bacon wrapped peppers are stuff with cream cheese and these quail medallions cut fajita style to pack them in there tight

IMG_7492[1].jpeg

Banana pudding with crushed wafer crust, 3 sliced bananas mixed in and topped with whole wafers

IMG_7495[1].jpeg

Fuck yeah.
But mine has little yellow seeds unlike Mr. Luv so I think mine hermied šŸ˜‹

IMG_7497[1].jpeg

for the watermelon fans...

I'm gonna have to try that.
Around here a lot of people use Tajin seasoning which is pretty much lime, chile, and salt. I've never used it with watermelon but it's great on just about everything from mango to corn on the cob

I'm gonna have to try that.
Around here a lot of people use Tajin seasoning which is pretty much lime, chile, and salt. I've never used it with watermelon but it's great on just about everything from mango to corn on the cob

that lady is local here in Philly, she's pretty funny and has some really great recipes!! they're all short too, she doesn't waste your time!

i have cajun rubbed turkey breast in the slow cooker all day today!!!!! about another hour and it's time to dig in!!!!!

the Plums have been awesome this year!!!

001.JPG

scored this today at the grocery store.. impulse buy on sale!! i can't wait to slather up some ribs with it!!!!

003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom