What's Cookin?

That's my wife and me when I eat kimchi. It stinks something awful but I love it. She can be in the bedroom watching tv and I'll be 20' away in the main room and sure enough I'll sit down and in a minute I'll hear "Are you eating kimchi again! I can smell it!!!"

But I always fuck with her back. Like she'll say she's hungry and don't know if she wants a sandwich or something else and my go-to response is "Don't forget there's kimchi in the fridge!" Gets her going :mad:🤬 every time haha!

i am exactly like your wife but with popcorn in the house!!! :LOL: :LOL:

I've eaten worms 🪱 🤷🏻

i hope it was as a kid... :ROFLMAO:

I love them. It's my personal treat when the wife is away. She can't stand the smell. Her sense of smell is stronger than mine. I swear, I could crack a can under water while she's outside and she'd walk in the door giving me hell about eating the damned things.
My uncle would open a can and eat them along with salted butter milk. Gross.

I did notice that they got larger over the years and they started removing the heads and tails.

You've heard of patty melts but have you heard of a pickle melt?

View attachment 66022

Made with dill rubbed cheese, little dijon in there, and Grillo's pickles on a cast iron griddle

View attachment 66023
Damn homie. Nothing but net on that one.

Grillos pickles are the shit, I could probably eat a whole quart of them if no one was looking.

Damn homie. Nothing but net on that one.

Grillos pickles are the shit, I could probably eat a whole quart of them if no one was looking.
You Sir, know your pickles!!!
Ever have their pickle de gallo? If you can find it, try it on a fish taco. It'll change your life ;)

Back
Top Bottom