What's Cookin?

Well you're nasty pickle sandwiches are all up the east coast. It's just not appetizing at all, same with green dill soaked chicken. Gross.
Try the spice Dill in your spagetti that is YUK!

perhaps make some penis alfredo with it.

please tell me this was a typo????

i mean i understand it's out there but please noooo...

71r1Wbjcd5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

i got a couple small tails to butter poach in the sous vide... that seems like the right butter to lobster ratio! :D in for a perfect 132*f

002.JPG004.JPG

Big ol pile of nachos fit for hungry stoners!
Unsalted tilla chips, left over taco meat, melted cheese, shredded lettuce, black bean and corn salsa, sour cream, and rooster sauce

IMG_7659[1].jpeg

i keep seeing the new commercial all you can eat riblets, shrimp, and boneless wings for $16!! looks pretty good. if only it looked as good as on tv...
Food was definitely better here in Connecticut than back home in NY, also ended up out the door 30 bucks cheaper than NY... and I got 2 long Island iced teas so wtf NY...

i've never had one. i had a twisted tea once and that sucked!!
Twisted Tea is ok, i like the Half & Half

long Island iced tea, is not even iced tea 🤷🏻
Ita 5 different types of alcohol and a splash of cola, so they taste slightly different depending on if it's Coke or Pepsi lol.
But they can be real dangerous imo

Twisted Tea is ok, i like the Half & Half

long Island iced tea, is not even iced tea 🤷🏻
Ita 5 different types of alcohol and a splash of cola, so they taste slightly different depending on if it's Coke or Pepsi lol.
But they can be real dangerous imo

i'm aware they're not the same... if i do drink the once or twice a year it's beer or shine. never liked mix drinks even when i was young.

Back
Top Bottom