Zen_seeker’s DIY Mixmash

I pick up one of these on Prime day $39, it was delivered yesterday, Sunday? first time ever getting a Sunday delivery
View attachment 66570
Nice. I hope it lasts s a long time! These tents make oscillating difficult.

Son doesn’t have prime anymore or I would have gone for the Vivosun E6 two pack. Apparently I need the oscillator protection it offers.

At lights on I need to see if I can get the oscillator gear fixed up. It’s a softer plastic. I was able to repair one before but eventually the tent sides get sucked in enough it stops the motion and strips the gear.

Son pointed out a 3D printer could probably print new ones. He’s sooo helpful. 🤣

IMG_9265.jpegIMG_9253.jpeg

Sunday we had a family dinner with the nephews. Korean ribs and three salads. Potato, macaroni and garden. Everything was home made.

The pic of the ribs is off the net but looks the same as what we make. We reversed the recipe years ago. They are probably my favourite style of ribs these days.

This is the third harvest of the two cucumber types. Took off all that remained. Usually makes them put out a bunch more quickly.

IMG_9267.jpeg

Germinator was moved to the window just to give it a bump. They seemed to like it.

Now how long does it take for the tap root to hit bottom. 🤔

My taps hit bottom quickly. Maybe 1-2 days after they showed on top.
That's a snazzy germinator there.
Someday in the cannabis hall of fame all the different versions will be on display~! 😁
Man I just love how they work.
Last time [ my plants I just uppotted ] had like 3-5 inch tap roots as my germinator is taller.

Nice. I hope it lasts s a long time! These tents make oscillating difficult
I know they're a bit more pricey, but the AC Infinity fans have an oscillation button that has settings 1-10. You could get in your tent while the sides are sucked in and set the oscillation to never hit the sides.

My taps hit bottom quickly. Maybe 1-2 days after they showed on top.
That's a snazzy germinator there.
Someday in the cannabis hall of fame all the different versions will be on display~! 😁
Man I just love how they work.
Last time [ my plants I just uppotted ] had like 3-5 inch tap roots as my germinator is taller.

I screwed up with the one I tried from Stoney. Not enough paper towel, should have had an elastic, and the reservoir leaked and I didn’t notice. It was for my veggies.

Now I have one for garden I’ll take upstairs and one for the grow room.

I never thought I’d like something more than shot glasses but colour me impressed.

I know they're a bit more pricey, but the AC Infinity fans have an oscillation button that has settings 1-10. You could get in your tent while the sides are sucked in and set the oscillation to never hit the sides.

Oh. How? Didn’t see that in the description. This model?
IMG_9272.jpg

20240723:

Cooler this week but humidity is much better.

Time to add some Beastie Bloomz to the mix. Impulse buy from last year. Fox Farm was my first brand to try a few years ago. It works but doesn’t go on sale often.

Needs another defol soon.
IMG_9281.jpeg

Running out of space to tuck the corner branches. Already twisted back like a cane.
IMG_9282.jpeg

All three are budding up nicely.
Purple Diesel
IMG_9278.jpeg

Jilly Bean
IMG_9279.jpeg

Strawberry Lemonade
IMG_9280.jpeg

Veggies are all flowering now and looking good too.
IMG_9283.jpegIMG_9284.jpegIMG_9286.jpeg

Only surviving sunflower. Had to cage it until recently. Something ate her two sisters.
IMG_9285.jpeg

Almost forgot…
IMG_9289.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
yeah you intervened to early! :LOL:

it'll work out...

it's rain... i hope anyway... hehe it happens to be the very first avatar i ever used on a forum. it was either that or the ying yang.. 0054.gif

nascar is on a couple week break so i'll be jonesin for racing to much if i leave the 5 up everyday...

it'll work out...

it's rain... i hope anyway... hehe it happens to be the very first avatar i ever used on a forum. it was either that or the ying yang.. View attachment 66789

nascar is on a couple week break so i'll be jonesin for racing to much if i leave the 5 up everyday...

I was able to get it this morning. It turned to the light as I’d hoped. Let me get under the shell just enough.
IMG_9301.jpeg

That’s the shell and membrane on the paper towel. So a little later today they will be in red cups. 👍

@Bandit420
Thanks again for the beans and the VG! They did their job. 👍

IMG_9311.jpegIMG_9312.jpeg
IMG_9324.jpeg
My back and neck are still singing so I moved to my chair and a TV tray.

I put on the half dome for protection. They hold a bit of humidity but I’ve only sprayed them with a squirt bottle. I take it off once the first true leaves stretch out.

Now I have to find a place to leave it. I’ve run out of room. Time to setup zone 1 in the tent for seedlings.

Last edited:

it'll work out...

it's rain... i hope anyway... hehe it happens to be the very first avatar i ever used on a forum. it was either that or the ying yang.. View attachment 66789

I saved the Ying/Yang pot leaf. Might use it one day. But only if you’re not wearing it to the same party. 🤣

I saved the Ying/Yang pot leaf. Might use it one day. But only if you’re not wearing it to the same party. 🤣

no problem at all man you can have it, i'll never use it here if the one i have now works..

i shrunk it a little for that last post so here is the full size for quality...

0054.gif

no problem at all man you can have it, i'll never use it here if the one i have now works..

i shrunk it a little for that last post so here is the full size for quality...

View attachment 66838
Cool, thanks man!

Was ready for a change but to what was an issue. I’ll wear it with pride. 🤣

Having a slow morning “nothing was put away and needs to be cleaned first sort” of day. Didn’t help my internal alarm clock woke me 30 minutes late. Had to run down and close the tents. 😬

Last edited:
Cool, thanks man!

Was ready for a change but to what was an issue. I’ll wear it with pride. 🤣

Having a slow morning “nothing was put away and needs to be cleaned first sort” of day. Didn’t help my internal alarm clock woke me 30 minutes late. Had to run down and close the tents. 😬

looks good man, fits better on you anyway!!

Back
Top Bottom