All things shrooms

Have you tried your extraction yet? If so, how did it go? What was the full process you used?
unfortunately, i can not claim ingenuinty on that one.

i have tried it

MiG, this is one of the ways to go.

no "hang-over", its activated within 15 minutes~, no uncomfortable stomach from digesting fruiting bodies.....

STRONG

a literal psilocybin extract, they called it a "full spectrum" , basically similar concept as RSO, or full spectrum cannabis extracts?

i will figure it out and let ya know.

Last edited:
unfortunately, i can not claim ingenuinty on that one.

i have tried it

MiG, this is one of the ways to go.

no "hang-over", its activated within 15 minutes~, no uncomfortable stomach from digesting fruiting bodies.....

STRONG

a literal psilocybin extract, they called it a "full spectrum" , basically similar concept as RSO, or full spectrum cannabis extracts?

i will figure it out and let ya know.
Water soluble is your friend with cubensis. Pretty easy to make an extract. What is your process?

Water soluble is your friend with cubensis. Pretty easy to make an extract. What is your process?
4-14 grams of any Psilo-Mushroom variant
limes, oranges, lemons for the Citric Acid , Psilocybin > Psilocin = Shorter/Intense Trips = dosage amount
Coffee Grinder, Coffee filter parachute it in COLD WATER (CWE) 15-30 minutes set/stir

filter any particles out and consume, 4-8 cups of water for 4-14 grams, a more concentrated Extract.

and 15~ minutes later, effects are on.

this Methanol wash/extraction was/is so much better, seemed "pure" af.

no "hang-over", no uncomfortable gut feeling.

I tried Ethanol and vodka.both worked but the vodka a little bettet.i think it's the extra water that helped.i lost potency somewhere im thinking evape temps got to high.
ill have to try it

i want to get a short path distillation kit too, rotoevap, all that cool good stuff.

i am loving chemistry soo much.

gotta catch up my knowledge on a few things

All it takes for a MD

Dissolves basically in a few minutes.
Hit me under 20~

Definitely mushrooms, not some other chemical/extract

Smell taste and feelings 10/10 match

Pretty fucking neat, this will be my go to once learning how to make it.

This extraction method #1
CWE #2

Attachments

• 1705097864169759602143732138723.jpg
    1705097864169759602143732138723.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 13
  • 17050980470682971557577637999492.jpg
    17050980470682971557577637999492.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
All it takes for a MD

Dissolves basically in a few minutes.
Hit me under 20~

Definitely mushrooms, not some other chemical/extract

Smell taste and feelings 10/10 match

Pretty fucking neat, this will be my go to once learning how to make it.

This extraction method #1
CWE #2
Looks like some "concentrates" smells like "shrooms"

Hey @Kanzeon brother long time and i hope all is well

Yo yo yo!!! Good to see you back around too! I pop in here and there on this board.

Back down in the States, in the windiest of cities. Got a grow going again. Studying for an advanced wine certification. Climbing again.

Life is fucking wonderful. Hope things are equally amazing up there for you!

Yo yo yo!!! Good to see you back around too! I pop in here and there on this board.

Back down in the States, in the windiest of cities. Got a grow going again. Studying for an advanced wine certification. Climbing again.

Life is fucking wonderful. Hope things are equally amazing up there for you!
Thats great to hear man… i know us Canukistans can be a pita. So I don’t blame ya. Still breeding?

Thats great to hear man… i know us Canukistans can be a pita. So I don’t blame ya. Still breeding?

Ahhhh, y'all are great. It's just easier for me to get a job that pays the bills down here. And so much easier to find a place to live. Sold a $3400 bottle of wine at work a few weeks ago.

I will be chucking! I've got Mr. Nice's G13 Skunk and G13 Widow down right now, the next drop will be TNF's NorCal Purple Haze to double down on the G13 Haze aspect. Planning on revegging the keepers and hitting them with that pollen, then crossing that with G13 Hazeplant.

Ahhhh, y'all are great. It's just easier for me to get a job that pays the bills down here. And so much easier to find a place to live. Sold a $3400 bottle of wine at work a few weeks ago.

I will be chucking! I've got Mr. Nice's G13 Skunk and G13 Widow down right now, the next drop will be TNF's NorCal Purple Haze to double down on the G13 Haze aspect. Planning on revegging the keepers and hitting them with that pollen, then crossing that with G13 Hazeplant.
No now i gotta drag my ass to Chicago for a meal hey?

Lol glad to hear that. I still have your seeds but no immediate plans to grow yet

@MiGrampa hows things been my man

Things are going well. I just got done with my last run on shrooms for the foreseeable future. I'm on the home stretch of my winter weed run. I've got 9 plants (3 gorilla skunk, 3 fire OG, and 3 peach skunk) that will mature through-out the month of March .... I'm also in the planning stage for my summer greenhouse run. I'll pop the first 12 about the 1st of april indoors. I'll be running auto-flowers again. If I can execute it like last year, I will actually get 2 runs through by fall. This years autos are from Greenpoint Seeds.

Things are going well. I just got done with my last run on shrooms for the foreseeable future. I'm on the home stretch of my winter weed run. I've got 9 plants (3 gorilla skunk, 3 fire OG, and 3 peach skunk) that will mature through-out the month of March .... I'm also in the planning stage for my summer greenhouse run. I'll pop the first 12 about the 1st of april indoors. I'll be running auto-flowers again. If I can execute it like last year, I will actually get 2 runs through by fall. This years autos are from Greenpoint Seeds.
I likes the greenpoint i ran sounds like a great choice brother. I know an old friend was doing some breeding for them that was a bit herm prone but none of the autos. Tbh I forgot what crosses but i have always had good results from them

I think you did bro. We are contemplating moving again this summer but then thats it soo once we decide then ill toss a grow up and your are on the docket first

Good luck with the (potential) move!!!! They're far less fun when live plants are involved like when I moved from BC. :LOL:

I think you'll be a fan when they're grown out.

Good luck with the (potential) move!!!! They're far less fun when live plants are involved like when I moved from BC. :LOL:

Yeah no plants until we decide. I been through that enough lol. Driving with pails full of drying buds and plants stuffed in the back then clones in all the cup holders… fuck doing that again lol

Im sure it will be brother. For now the shrooms take next to no room and finally have a bit more time.

I oretty much need everything automated to be able to do anything because of time

Back
Top Bottom