All things shrooms

I'll give it a go eventually, it's all just super confusing to me. Regardless of how ya spell it out, I'm lost.

like anything else once you learn the terminology the rest is easy.

mushroom growing has two stages like plants have veg and flower. one stage is kept sealed in the dark and the second stage gets air and water with light. each stage is a few weeks.

just like plants you can grow them inside or outside. inside is more controllable just like plants.

I'm sure I could, just got no idea how to get started, where to start or who to buy from lol
These are the videos I show everyone that wants to get started. Just simple everyday items with simple terminology. Sporeworks, Willy Myco, Mushroom Man Mycology those are trusted vendors, I’ve used others and end up back with one of the three. Just for when or if you want to start the journey.

@GoodShit97

Sterilization is the game.

I was half way successful lol, just boiling jars on stove, in an attempt to pasteurize, I got pretty close to full colonization but would lead to contam, cause I kept fucking with them being in the "whoa /new to me phase"

The easiest way would be to get sterilized grain spawn bags or jars, and you just inncoulate them under a tote upside down.

Or you get a pressure cooker to sterilize you're own jars/bags of media.

I'll get a pressure cooker down the line and copy aqua and tobh.

They've laid everything out here

Last edited:
@GoodShit97

Sterilization is the game.

I was half way successful lol, just boiling jars on stove, in an attempt to pasteurize, I got pretty close to full colonization but would lead to contam, cause I kept fucking with them being in the "whoa /new to me phase"

The easiest way would be to get sterilized grain spawn bags or jars, and you just inncoulate them under a tote upside down.

Or you get a pressure cooker to sterilize you're own jars/bags of media.

I'll get a pressure cooker down the line and copy aqua and tobh.

They've laid everything out here
you can reach near full sterilization by boiling the jars daily for like five or six days in a row. That's how I used to do it years ago when I first got into grains. was also around the time I damn near blew my head off by bombing the shit out of my SAB with Lysol and igniting a lighter in it lol

you can, yes. i've seen mixed reviews on those bags but if you order some spores, and order one or two of the all in one bags, you should be good to go. if you go that route, post up and one of us will walk you through how to be as clean as possible so you can hopefully reach a successful harvest

you can, yes. i've seen mixed reviews on those bags but if you order some spores, and order one or two of the all in one bags, you should be good to go. if you go that route, post up and one of us will walk you through how to be as clean as possible so you can hopefully reach a successful harvest
I'll order one when I do this side job coming up, I wanna get friiiiiied. Need a good reset

Can I just buy one of them 30 dollar bags off the internet and send itt?View attachment 68776

i've used those bags for lions mane mushrooms and it worked great. i filled my own and sterilized it to save a few bucks, it's just wood pellets from your stove and a little coffee and then in a pressure cooker. but you can buy the bag filled and sterilized already then ya just shoot it with the needle and put it in a dark warm spot for a while till it turns all white, then you put little slits in the bag and give it ambient light with a slight temp drop from where you were storing it and blam just like that mushrooms growing from all the slits you put in the bag!!!

and they fruit fast man, not like buds... once they start it only takes a couple weeks!!!

i swear i have a grade 9 education but also suffered from ADHD i cannot remember scoring leas than 90% on a test though. They had me tested and recommended my parents put money away for MIT lol. Boy were they wrong

My parents refused to put me on Ritalin though.

I think this is me but never bothered to test.

i swear i have a grade 9 education but also suffered from ADHD i cannot remember scoring leas than 90% on a test though. They had me tested and recommended my parents put money away for MIT lol. Boy were they wrong

not putting you on medication was probably a smart move, though it might've prevented some of the paths you've wandered down through life.

i was diagnosed as bipolar when i was 13 and was on half a pharmacy's worth of meds for the better part of my teenage years. eventually quit taking them and started fucking around with anything that i could get my hands on. the school tested me and put me in one of those gifted programs which still wasn't enough to satisfy my thirst for knowledge so i dropped out a month into grade 12, got my GED, and was taking classes at a junior college during the spring semester of the next year, a full two semesters ahead of the rest of my class.

ended up dropping out of college three more times after that because it was either work full time or go to school, and i needed gas and food money more than I needed the education at the time.

all that to say, the meds were a huge reason i learned to grow mushrooms -- didn't trust anyone i knew at the time to supply quality product, and it was a rabbit hole that's persisted to be part of my life off and on for two decades. pretty sure the mushrooms helped me deal with a lot of shit that the meds were just masking, anyways. between cannabis and mushies i was able to get off the white powders and pills.

not putting you on medication was probably a smart move, though it might've prevented some of the paths you've wandered down through life.

i was diagnosed as bipolar when i was 13 and was on half a pharmacy's worth of meds for the better part of my teenage years. eventually quit taking them and started fucking around with anything that i could get my hands on. the school tested me and put me in one of those gifted programs which still wasn't enough to satisfy my thirst for knowledge so i dropped out a month into grade 12, got my GED, and was taking classes at a junior college during the spring semester of the next year, a full two semesters ahead of the rest of my class.

ended up dropping out of college three more times after that because it was either work full time or go to school, and i needed gas and food money more than I needed the education at the time.

all that to say, the meds were a huge reason i learned to grow mushrooms -- didn't trust anyone i knew at the time to supply quality product, and it was a rabbit hole that's persisted to be part of my life off and on for two decades. pretty sure the mushrooms helped me deal with a lot of shit that the meds were just masking, anyways. between cannabis and mushies i was able to get off the white powders and pills.
I can relate a lot brother… you know that well

So we are opposites. I have adhd, but also have a severe learning disability too, couldn't pass my global, biology, or life science regents so I only have a local diploma nothing special.
But yeah, I can't focus on anything fir more than like 15-20 minutes.

I learn by doing but it takes year to actually stick with me

So we are opposites. I have adhd, but also have a severe learning disability too, couldn't pass my global, biology, or life science regents so I only have a local diploma nothing special.

Sounds that way… my mind never stops, sleep if i have a question on my mind? Heh. It can be a blessing and a curse. Every aspect of life is affected

not quite, but getting close. in the hyphal knotting stage now. i just want to be sure enough evaporation is occurring as that's what actually triggers strong pinsets even more so than genetics. Should start seeing pins by Sunday, if not sooner.
i correlated that evaporation causing pins to rooting/roots off a stem, make sense? or is that wrong thinking

like in a "dialed" aeroponic chamber, just after that water evaporates off the stem, and helps the rooting "phase" then it needs to be replenished. if im making sense

Last edited:
Sounds that way… my mind never stops, sleep if i have a question on my mind? Heh.
im the same way bro..... i cant shut the mind off without drugs most the time.

It can be a blessing and a curse. Every aspect of life is affected
ive said this before too

Last edited:
you can reach near full sterilization by boiling the jars daily for like five or six days in a row. That's how I used to do it years ago when I first got into grains. was also around the time I damn near blew my head off by bombing the shit out of my SAB with Lysol and igniting a lighter in it lol
lmao

yea see im not patient enough

longest i boiled for was 2 hours, and broke a jar or 2 in the process letting it dry and adding more water

thermal shocking them like a dumbass.

i couldnt even get diagnosed, all the attention went to my heroin-shooting brother, keep me in a room on a PC playing games, atleast im not out causing trouble.

now im fucked with so many mental issues.

i also had brain surgery when i was 6 years old, a tumor.
im kinda falling backwards again but trying to get out of it and go forward

i like these blue fentanyl pills....have not had any in about 2 weeks though.

and me and my partners bad habits and trauma is fueling each others........it gets dark.

i should be ashamed perhaps, but not ashamed or embarrased or coward to admit im wrong or in the wrong; or making mistakes.

drinking right now too.

Last edited:

im all over the fucking place

Back
Top Bottom