Budbuilders 1st. Grow Off

I give away alot to this forum to not even be mentioned..šŸ™
Iā€™m sure the reason was they wanted the breeder to judge? Sorry you feel this way as you know I have vetted you and stood behind you from day one. Iā€™m seeing and reading good things about you and I even have some of your goodies in this grow I am prepping to show. The Black Sugar Rose and the Jelly Roll. Iā€™d hate to see you go.

I'm gonna kicks rock in a new direction..
Would hate to see you leave man, I only mentioned redbeard because he was just brought on and like you said you've donated a lot so I figured we could go a different route for this one.
Sorry if we offended you, that was never the intention brother. šŸ¤œšŸ¼šŸ¤›šŸ¼

Last edited:
I think if there is anyway of judging quality of product it would be a better contest over plant appearance. Would be a difficult contest to pull off Iā€™m sure given we are all scattered about.
We're all scattered about kind of says it all. I am travelling in October so that date is already not in the cards. Sorry, also my mom said not to hang around with strangerz

Iā€™ll b close to finishing the grow I have going now at end of sept early oct so I could join in on the funā€¦
Getting the seeds could b a problem though.
maybe we should just chose what we want from the breeder so he can get more recognition out there on the strains he has to offer šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Last edited:
My 2 pennies worth
Megathread, multi poster/contestant grow diary
Start day now, end date Dec 31, 2024. Entries can be finished up anytime before deadline but nothing accepted after.
Plant entered must be documented in the mega diary from seed/clone to harvest.
Plant entered can be a single plant selected from a multi plant grow op but only one plant per entry
Your plant dies, you're out
Best plant overall, Frostiest Bud, Biggest Leaf, Biggest Bud categories voted on by members and mods in a final poll thread
All strains, all genetics, all breeders, all types of grows eligible āœŒļø

I'm gonna pull myself out of this.

It got too deep too fast, it looks like its headed towards some kind of competition now and I was looking for more of a side by side grow along with anyone interested.
Enjoy tho, I'm sure it'll be fun.

Back
Top Bottom