Has anybody heard from.farmerdave,tsd auquaman or shaded?havnt seen them around in a awhile?
We have some folks missing, that's for sure.

Hope all is well with everyone. I was just looking at TSD's activity to see last time she stopped by. Been too long. Granny is trying to reach out to her, she's a worrier!

Aqua is a good capitalist who is making the trains run, and doing it with stupid amounts of overtime right now. He will be back, just really busy ATM.

There are some others who have not been around as much. I just texted Moshmen, hope he is settling in. He had to move cross country and find a new job and all that comes with that.

It's not that unusual to see a downturn in traffic over the summer. I'm guilty of that too - lots going on at home and work so I have been slacking too.

For someone as knowledgeable about her surroundings and the goings on in this world it surprises me that only then did you see the injustices that college sports plays in education.
Have you been poked in the eye lately? (I know ya tried to cut ya hand off) Which surprises me, someone that has done that work as long as you have and are knowledgeable about power tool safety has had to do this kind of damage to themselves.
Thats a comparable statement to the way you started this post.
No worries I’ll wait til your hand heals..then I’ll poke ya in the eye. 😂🤣😂😅😂

Have you been poked in the eye lately? (I know ya tried to cut ya hand off) Which surprises me, someone that has done that work as long as you have and are knowledgeable about power tool safety has had to do this kind of damage to themselves.
Touche'!

You just seem like someone that's always vigilant with the corruption. Like I said, this shit has been going on for decades! Even before I applied I knew the lowdown.

Touche'!

You just seem like someone that's always vigilant with the corruption. Like I said, this shit has been going on for decades! Even before I applied I knew the lowdown.
Truthfully I have led a very sheltered life. My “awakening “ has happened over the past fifteen years. Like everyone else prior to that I was busy busting my ass making a living. When I got to the point I could sell off my business and semi retire, well then I had time to look around at what was really happening.
Knowledge generally comes with age and experience. Well, I’m old and I’ve done a lot of things in the past 15-20 years.
Least I said I would wait til your hand healed! Which, by the way how’s that going?

Truthfully I have led a very sheltered life. My “awakening “ has happened over the past fifteen years. Like everyone else prior to that I was busy busting my ass making a living. When I got to the point I could sell off my business and semi retire, well then I had time to look around at what was really happening.
Knowledge generally comes with age and experience. Well, I’m old and I’ve done a lot of things in the past 15-20 years.
Least I said I would wait til your hand healed! Which, by the way how’s that going?
Ya dude how is the hand.

We have some folks missing, that's for sure.

Hope all is well with everyone. I was just looking at TSD's activity to see last time she stopped by. Been too long. Granny is trying to reach out to her, she's a worrier!

Aqua is a good capitalist who is making the trains run, and doing it with stupid amounts of overtime right now. He will be back, just really busy ATM.

There are some others who have not been around as much. I just texted Moshmen, hope he is settling in. He had to move cross country and find a new job and all that comes with that.

It's not that unusual to see a downturn in traffic over the summer. I'm guilty of that too - lots going on at home and work so I have been slacking too.
As staff do y’all have more private information of each other like phone numbers?
I

Strange I could post this morning and even upload pics but changing pages or liking is hit or miss.

Glad half the missing crew are good but busy. As for the rest 📢 follow my voice. We’re over here. 🙋

Now we wait. 😝

Morning all. Rain and wet all day here. Sounds like enough to raise the humidity and that’s about it.

Lollipopped Twin2 for mold safety.

I don’t recall which of our garden farmer friends said to use corn syrup in early spring, with snow still on ground, to kill off dandelions and feed grass. What would be the best and cheapest way to do this? What’s the mix formula? Need to apply this next spring. TIA!

Other than going through my alerts to like or try and reply I’m done until later.

Be well all. Play nice. 🤣

S
ounds like Moe or Curly, why, I'll murder em! SSgrower

Hey everybody. I passed the aptitude test for my job application! They'll be setting up an in person interview and plant tour whenever the supervisor can open up a block of time.

Thanks to all for well wishes and positive vibes. Movin' on up!

Hey everybody. I passed the aptitude test for my job application! They'll be setting up an in person interview and plant tour whenever the supervisor can open up a block of time.

Thanks to all for well wishes and positive vibes. Movin' on up!
If you need a reference, all the staff members here will gladly give you one.

"So how do you know Grumpy?"

"Oh him - we grow sticky cannabis together. Wait, is that wrong?"

Going into surgery tomorrow......

• Deleted by Zen_seeker
  • Reason: 🤬
Show…
Back
Top Bottom