A friend of mine is an artist who works in metals -- he melts down steel or aluminum and pours the molten metal into molds. He'd probably bid on a pile of steel like that.

I went over to his place one day, just before a pour, where he and his like-minded artists get together with molds they've been working on and fill them with hot steel. He had a mountain of those old radiators from old buildings (like my alma mater, P.S. 41 in Queens, NY). that reached a 2nd story window. All that was melted down and repurposed to art by the end of the next day.

I'll have to take some videos. It's a really cool process. Lots of weed burns up during these events, too.
They do any of those ant or termite nest trees made from pouring metal into the hole and digging it out later?

Both cool and gross. 🤣🤮

Glad to be back just in time to have to go to the basement for the third time this summer. The guy on tv said if you are near this spot you need to take shelter now. then i realized it was about a half mile away.
Stay safe man. Tornadoes are no joke. I used to love storm watching here in the midwest, then I moved to Colorado. When I moved back, the storms make me uneasy.

I think my wife dosed me.

Honey in tea. Honey on ice cream before dinner. Honey on ice cream after dinner. Then it was 9pm and wifey putting me to bed. 🤔

4am and I wake up like WTF? 🤣

Woke up just in time to tell her I’m driving her to work. Storms, lightning, and tornado watch. She started to argue so I smiled, said shut up, I’m driving you. She smiled and made coffee. 😝

Love is crazy…🥰

Never imagined any 8-10yr old age group would show up for little league not knowing how to throw anything. Or run without tripping on themselves. The first year they could play coming out of the hysteria I coached and it was a mess. Like a bunch of feral moles who had been drug out of their caves kicking and screaming. Had 22 of them on one team because parents were desperate to get back to normal and the program got swamped. Handful to say the least. None of the kids wanted to be there but for a small handful. We got em squared away but it hurt my heart at the time. Glad we're past it.
Ahhh the old feral moles lol

Made some white/green weed chocolate last night, and then a sorry attempt at cake pops for the kids... 😆 Going on a big group camping trip this weekend.

Love y'all!View attachment 18756
My wife and i have tried to make cake pops like 3 times. Fk those things. What a pain in the arse.

Sitting here smokin a morning bowl. That song "one is the loneliest number..." has been in my head for a couple days. Came rearing its ass upon me while I was smokin. Took me back to my earliest days of smoking as a teen when I thought pot was for losers. Once I started smoking I thought as long as I don't smoke by myself I'm not a dependent loser. I don't know when I lost that sentiment, but one isn't the loneliest number when your smoking weed, Mary right there with you!

Take a trip through your own mind 🤣

Sitting here smokin a morning bowl. That song "one is the loneliest number..." has been in my head for a couple days. Came rearing its ass upon me while I was smokin. Took me back to my earliest days of smoking as a teen when I thought pot was for losers. Once I started smoking I thought as long as I don't smoke by myself I'm not a dependent loser. I don't know when I lost that sentiment, but one isn't the loneliest number when your smoking weed, Mary right there with you!

Take a trip through your own mind 🤣
Thats the rep that it is just for losers. Some of the smartest people I know smoke herb.

I know I was just coming out of middle school and the dare program...the shit kinda worked. I remember being about 12 at the drag strip my uncle said "you smell that? It's marijuana you ever smell like that I'm kicking your ass"...then I remember freshman year spent a weekend at a friend's house and they were dirty people...but they gave no shits so we were able to get drunk and crash at their house...I just remember it being hot, no ac and they smoked a ton of brick weed and the house smelled bad...so I was curious because people did it but I kind of put off too like is this the people who do it? Living in a roach motel with flies?

It's a miracle in my life tho for sure! Glad I figured it out

My wife and i have tried to make cake pops like 3 times. Fk those things. What a pain in the arse.
Yeah it wasn't any fun for real lol, but we made it once and the kids requested it this time, and our friend's kids don't ask for much

This is something I know how to make lol
I forgot to mention this was a big priority on camping checklist.

Got to over prepare 🤣PXL_20230825_143508374.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom