The high is fantastic! The nausea, not so much. First time I thought my dinner just didn’t agree with me. Second time was like hmmmm. Third time I was really waxed and super nauseous. So now I have no choice but to think it’s the smoke.
True stoner here, never considered just not smoking it, am now working on how much I can smoke without getting to a nauseous point.
My smokin buddy of 38 years called me when she finally made it home and told me she did some shit she had not done in years on the drive home. Like holding up a line of traffic and then realizing she was running at a swarthy 38 mph. Her comment? She got so high she thought she was gonna throw up! Soooo it’s not just me!
My son is new to this and started this year. Off and on it occurs for him as he learns and tries with different friends.

Happens to me and my wife even with our own. I assume most is stress related but not all. Reminds me of shroom rot gut. Just not as bad. 🤷‍♂️

This stuff is called Blackberry Moonrocks. There is more to this story than I have told tho.
This was without a doubt one of the most horrible looking stressed plants I have grown in thirty years. Complete and total Operator Error. It’s me, Im the operator!
Some of you will recall I won a Spider Farmer light at the other place. It was the SE (I believe) 5000. First grow under it went off like clockwork.
Second grow, I screwed up bad. I was unaware that the toggle switch on it has two settings. One, you can control the volume of the light, the other if turned on negates anything you do on your percentage dial and it’s a full on 100%. Normally, I start my veg off at 40% and I ease her up to 90% during flower.
That switch got moved during clean up. I started this stuff out at 100%. Sitting the dial believing I was increasing it daily.
This plant was a huge problem from week one on. I threw everything at her. I tested ph, I tested soil content and conditions. I top dressed, foilar fed, raised the lights to the top of the tent….you name it I did it! She continued to look like shit and burnt up.
I never believed she would make the entire flower cycle, but I kept throwing water and feed at her. I also inspected her daily to make sure the stress was not herming her. Shockingly, it remained female.
So nine weeks later, I harvest a medium sized crop of burnt up looking shit. This shit will send ya to the moon and make you barf!
All of my old teachers have always told me, a stressed plant is the best plant. I can say, seeing is believing now.
I also feel like this was some steady ass strong genetics to keep from full on herming under such stress.
So, for those of you wondering about my five by five solo plant grow, this is why I did not continue the post. The worst/best plant I have grown in 35 years.
It would have scared the hell out of you..it did me.
My first seed to harvest was a nightmare.

I was running 3-6 experiments at a time. Seedlings dying. Taking in out of house. Before I figured out how to clone. One male out of first four seeds popped. No internet or anyone who grew. Just seeds and 40-45 year old knowledge for gardening.

I thought I was doing great. Even after aphids. Got a light and brought them indoors.

My first batch had soil and feeding mistakes but by the time I stopped taking outside I had proper soil and FFGB/FFTB nutes. (Big league then!)

Tinfoil on walls in corner and overhead 220w. Crates stacked to control hight.

when I upgraded to a tent I still used the crates at first. 3x3 with 450w. Feeding fox farm 1/2 nutes every other watering. No idea what light was set to as dimmer is useless without a meter. Adding acid to buffered soil, lots at time as I was using a $10 multi moisture/light/ph meter.

I moved to flower with three females and a male. Removed the male. Remaining females three different ages. Oldest months, youngest a month to 6 weeks. I flip to 12/12 and crank 100% lights with late summer temps and a 6” in-line booster fan as roof exhaust. Lights running at daylight, at first. Tent doors open until lights out.

I got internet around this time but intermittently. Learned about topping, FIM, LST and trimming for airflow and mold. Probably just in time.

Crazy. And I got so lucky. Haze was oldest and biggest. Around 2’-3’ at harvest. Turned so purple she looked black. Freaked me out. She would sweat and drip from the top leaves and had frost everywhere. She looked gorgeous but I thought something was wrong as I had never heard of a purple plant before.

Satin was really sativa like. Long thin spires. In the end she was so sticky, like glue. But burned/dried and was harvested too soon…I now know. Smelled of pine and hay for months. Still have an ounce. Short very heady high for 40 minutes. Awake weed.

Emma was emerald color and a few months old. She was most Indica like. Bushy and wide leaves.

I tried to keep all three plants happy together. Different ages and sizes. Using crates to adjust hight.

So I had a fail with Satin. A nice harvest with Emma. And a bombshell with Haze.

No notes just lots of pics on my old phone.

Haze loved the 450w @ 100% since flip. Later read all the acid can make a plant go purple as well as heat/light stress.

Just hung Haze. (Pic of pic on old phone.)
IMG_4572.jpeg

Now that I know how lucky I was my first time round I want this back. Wish I knew how to clone back then.

G$ told me that seed to seeds a crap shoot but I hope at least one of the members I’ve gifted seeds can do this. @CannaGranny
@GoodShit97 @Moe.Red @Aqua Man @TSD

One of you will find the lucky golden ticket. 🍀

I’ll get it again one day. 👍
Not doing bad for 13 months growing.

Ginger gummy's or ginger candies will take that nausea away fast. We get these Ginger gummy's for motion sickness cost about $10 for a pack of 12 and they work fast...within 2 min of sucking on them the nausea is gone..Its the ginger that does the job if you can find ginger candies somewhere have a go with them...You'll have them handy if they work for you....
Dad used to keep a few different mints in the car glove box for car sickness. Works for some.

Happy Saturday all~!
Busy weekend for Saratoga.
Got Phish playing SPAC last night and tonight to benefit Upstate NY and Vermont flood recovery efforts and the 'Mid-Summer Derby' at the racecourse AKA the Travers Stakes today.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend~!
The city expects over 100k to be 'visiting' this weekend~!😲

Happy Saturday all~!
Got Phish playing SPAC last night and tonight to benefit Upstate NY and Vermont flood recovery efforts and the 'Mid-Summer Derby' at the racecourse AKA the Travers Stakes today.
I went to pick up some mushrooms from a buddy last night and he invited me to go with him to Phish tonight but im just not that into concerts anymore.

Happy Saturday all~!
I just got a geography lesson, Ha, I dint know where Saratoga was sir looked it up and found out not only where it was but also New York State borders on Vermont and Canada and really a Big state. Ive been to the finger lakes and New York City. I just realized New York City is way down in the corner. Guess I was stoned in that class.

I just got a geography lesson, Ha, I dint know where Saratoga was sir looked it up and found out not only where it was but also New York State borders on Vermont and Canada and really a Big state. Ive been to the finger lakes and New York City. I just realized New York City is way down in the corner. Guess I was stoned in that class.
Most people think NYC when they hear NY.
Most of NY wishes NYC would cede and become their own problem.
Hard to believe we are an agricultural state.
35,000 farms covering over 7 million acres.

Most people think NYC when they hear NY.
Most of NY wishes NYC would cede and become their own problem.
Hard to believe we are an agricultural state.
35,000 farms covering over 7 million acres.
Hate when i tell people im from NY and they respond with "oh NYC is such a nice place"
Bitch, there is more to NY than just NYC...
Ive been to NYC 3 times, its a really cool city but the people suck and upstate gets shafted because the number of people in NYC. Im one of those that think NYC should be its own district like Washington dc.

Blahh. Gotta remove the motor and transmission out of my honda so i can scrap the body. Needed to do this weeks and weeks ago just never felt up to it.
Ive got 7g of mushrooms so im gonna take like .7 every couple hours and stay on task🤣
Scratch that. My buddy just got an emergency call for a cracking/crumbling foundation so hes not gonna be available to help me today. Tomorrow or next weekend is always an option lol.

Hate when i tell people im from NY and they respond with "oh NYC is such a nice place"
Bitch, there is more to NY than just NYC...
Ive been to NYC 3 times, its a really cool city but the people suck and upstate gets shafted because the number of people in NYC. Im one of those that think NYC should be its own district like Washington dc.
I’ve been to NYC twice and can’t stand it! Smells like piss, loud as hell and everyone is rude AF! Plus if you feel safe there you’re up for a Darwin Award.

When people hear NY you’re right they immediately think city folk, I’m surrounded by ag my best bud works 5 thousand acres.
I went on an elk hunt once to Wyoming and the guild the second day of the trip pulled me aside and said “ I gotta be honest i when I head y’all where coming from NY I was like oh boy a couple city slickers that are gonna whine and complain and won’t be able to keep up”
I explained NY to him and we’ve kept in contact for 9years now

Sitting here smokin a morning bowl. That song "one is the loneliest number..." has been in my head for a couple days. Came rearing its ass upon me while I was smokin. Took me back to my earliest days of smoking as a teen when I thought pot was for losers. Once I started smoking I thought as long as I don't smoke by myself I'm not a dependent loser. I don't know when I lost that sentiment, but one isn't the loneliest number when your smoking weed, Mary right there with you!

Take a trip through your own mind 🤣

The very first LP record I bought was Al Kooper's I Stand Alone. One was a standout on the album, then many years later covered by The Guess Who. I taught my second graders the BTO song
My son is new to this and started this year. Off and on it occurs for him as he learns and tries with different friends.

Happens to me and my wife even with our own. I assume most is stress related but not all. Reminds me of shroom rot gut. Just not as bad. 🤷‍♂️
Problem is pretty well documented with ER visits increasing, primarily due to edibles consumed by senior citizens. IMHO pretty much pot will give that user vertigo systems, not all the times but some times. I think it is resin coating part of the inner ear prompting and either vomit or cramping, spinning out. Had a bad case in 2011, couldn't drive or work (but that didn't stop me from cough cough) really bad symptoms. Sometimes we don't listen to our bodies when they tell us things, some of us are hard of hearing too. I'm not preaching.

Drove 8 hours with my dad up to Iowa to look at truck. He wants a new work truck. They said no leaks and no rust. This thing had holes rusted out in the bed and the cab plus the rear-end leaked and something leaked around the transfer case. No sale muhfuckers. Back on the road.

Well shit.
I was getting ready to twist up a hemp wrap of this peanut butter breath to try, right when i was about to seal it up i thought it would be a great idea to spread some dab out on the wrap...
Well i havent tried the pbb yet and now idk if it even got me high.... Me and my bright fkn ideas with dabs... lol 🤦🏻

Well shit.
I was getting ready to twist up a hemp wrap of this peanut butter breath to try, right when i was about to seal it up i thought it would be a great idea to spread some dab out on the wrap...
Well i havent tried the pbb yet and now idk if it even got me high.... Me and my bright fkn ideas with dabs... lol 🤦🏻
My PBB floors me bro.

Busy day today. Doing all these little chores one does when preparing for pow wow. Polishing silver jewelry and conchos. Which is hysterical as the rest of the year my only jewelry is my wedding rings. When I go to pow wow tho..I see how many pieces I can wear at one time!
Steaming feathers, making sure they are straight and in good shape. My fan is eagle feather and is cased when not in use, but still needs that straightening. The wind bends the end of the feathers.
Checking all the fringes to make sure nothing needs tightened, checking all the bead work on dress, leggings and moccasins.
Making check off lists of all the things I need to take. Chairs, cooler, magnesium for the leg cramps from dancing in the heat. Gifts for my Elders, on and on.
Smoking da good med music blaring, rain falling and the temp is dropping.. man oh man..what a greatttttt day!🥰

I’m a butt in here - I’ll smoke a gram + and 2 dabs ! Lol great idea granny but I’m a little sad😞my last home grown bud and rosin tonite and last piece of hash goin out in blaze of glory ! and nuttin on the horizon for probably a month - well besides out door - since I’ve been a member of the other place and Budbuilders.org you guys gots me growin top shelf , no doubt now even all my local growmie moes weed is just “ehh “
Watermelon gelato. Jount
And apples and bananas rosin

Rant over ! Lol
Some of the best growers in the world hang out right here

Attachments

• IMG_7386.jpeg
    IMG_7386.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7209.jpeg
    IMG_7209.jpeg
    993 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7201.jpeg
    IMG_7201.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6686.jpeg
    IMG_6686.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6679.jpeg
    IMG_6679.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
That shit can whack you if he he’s got the real deal thug pug PBB.
Not the real deal, not even fully pbb since its a cross.
Some stuff i got from trustfall at that other place.
I was looking at thug pug PBB like 2 months ago and its 350 or 400 a pack i cant remember fully... even if it is wicked good, I gotta pass at that price. Even with a BOGO deal.

Back
Top Bottom