Anyone think I could use this new covid law for my benefit pertaining to my upcoming random drug tests? Tell me there's a lawyer in the bunch 🤣
View attachment 19086
You might be a good candidate for one of these. Of course, you'd have to wear it every day. My fear would be, what if you have to go and forget which dick to use? Or what if they're out of your color and they give you one way off?

You might be a good candidate for one of these. Of course, you'd have to wear it every day. My fear would be, what if you have to go and forget which dick to use? Or what if they're out of your color and they give you one way off?

They're gonna be mouth swabs so that's out.

Just a little sunshine for y’all from my mamma’s garden and my boy Henri!

Another great weekend of camping with the fam! Only problem was when I got home and backed up to the sewer to dump and went to leave and the truck would Start. 3hrs later AAA hauled her away so we’ll see what comes out of that, need her back by labor day
A67B150C-2C30-4C58-BFF2-5A67C11783F6.jpeg213BEB2A-D967-4E93-80A7-3CACBA58B0F2.jpeg

Another great weekend of camping with the fam! Only problem was when I got home and backed up to the sewer to dump and went to leave and the truck would Start. 3hrs later AAA hauled her away so we’ll see what comes out of that, need her back by labor day
View attachment 19087View attachment 19088
Love the pics! Look at the bright side, it went down at home and not in a campground hooked to a camper!

So, today the Hubby and I got together and cleaned the upper floor of the house. We were cleaning in the den up there and all of a sudden the tv turned itself on. Guess what was playing? Paranormal Caught On Camera! Noooo shit.
Funny thing, neither of us were even close to the remote. Another thing, it takes punching stuff into two separate remotes to reach my Dish Hopper.
Crazy shit.. and nooooo, we were not smokin blackberry moonrocks!

Ive read its as easy as chewing on minty gum up until the swab and it confuses the test. Idk if thats true or not, but how accurate is a mouth swab actually gonna be is my question lol.
I heard hold mouthwash in your mouth for a certain period of time at a certain time and smoke a cigar. Pretty accurate is what I hear.

I hear there is a way to beat a mouth swab using mouth wash and a cigar. You ever heard of this?
I've done some research and have purchased a concentrated mouthwash detox "pill." More like a capsule of crap wrapped in a cotton pouch that you toss in just before the test. I smoke black&milds, but I'm not gonna chance it. I'm trying to find a way out of the thc panel altogether. Hoping religious exemptions will help me out. Gotta talk to a lawyer about it though. Wait til I get the job and then make it to where they can't fire me for thc. Doubtful, but a friend of mine just got his drug tests thrown out from his PO meetings and I'm hoping I can do the same thing for employment. I'm not very hopeful, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. This is the first morning I woke up straight CRAVING it.

View attachment 19087View attachment 19088
Good looking hound dog.is he a black and tan?

Love the pics! Look at the bright side, it went down at home and not in a campground hooked to a camper!
Yeah we where an hour twenty from home, that would have sucked. Definitely happy it happened where it did, and trying not to sweat the repair, got pay to play

Good looking hound dog.is he a black and tan?
Yes sir! We’ve had a redbone a blue tick and now a Black and Tan. Absolutely LOVE the hounds but they are a lot of work. Super intelligent which can be quite frustrating lol and why a lot of people turn them over for adoption plus they are VOCAL❤️❤️

So, today the Hubby and I got together and cleaned the upper floor of the house. We were cleaning in the den up there and all of a sudden the tv turned itself on. Guess what was playing? Paranormal Caught On Camera! Noooo shit.
Funny thing, neither of us were even close to the remote. Another thing, it takes punching stuff into two separate remotes to reach my Dish Hopper.
Crazy shit.. and nooooo, we were not smokin blackberry moonrocks!
Hubby like playing tricks? 😝

What Hubby doesn’t? 🙂 However I was standing next to him across the room, so he is innocent in this one!
I was at my grandparents house 2 weeks ago, and when i walked in a full loaf of bread was thrown at me....
My grandparents are 80 and 84, both sitting in their recliners in the living room....
My grandmothers mother died in the house and there has always been shit happening there since then.
Kinda creepy sometimes, like shell play with my wifes hair on occasion too.

I was at my grandparents house 2 weeks ago, and when i walked in a full loaf of bread was thrown at me....
My grandparents are 80 and 84, both sitting in their recliners in the living room....
My grandmothers mother died in the house and there has always been shit happening there since then.
Kinda creepy sometimes, like shell play with my wifes hair on occasion too.
This place has been crazy the entire 18 years we have lived here. It’s been super quiet for the past three years and then yesterday Bam! Starts all over again. I was super amused that it was a paranormal show it was on. More so as it takes two remotes to even get to the dish hopper portion.
Benchmarks on my property is dated 1813, no telling what has taken place on this land. There is also an old civil war bunker on the property.
I know Natives were here as my yard is full of sweet grass and it’s a plant that does not reseed, and it must be propagated.
I am just in hopes that this stuff is not escalating again.

I mean I worship the stuff 🤣
You could try Rastafarianism.

What God do Rastas believe in?​

Rastas believe in Jah, which is another name for God according to the Old Testament of the bible. Although commonalities exist between Rastafarianism and Judeo-Christian principles, they are also distinctly different. They believe that Haile Selassie I was divine and the black messiah.

What do the Rastafarians believe?​

Conceptually, Rastafarians believe in 'oneness' with humanity and equality. Historically, followers wanted to repatriate black people from the Americas back to Africa based on there belief that the Ethiopian Emperor Haile Selassie I was the black messiah.

What is a Rastafarian lifestyle?​

Rastafarians believe in the concept of 'livity' which means living a balanced life. This pertains to the type of food they eat, which is all natural and mostly vegan, as well as the clothing they wear. Rastafarians do not drink alcohol but partake in cannabis use.

How big can videos be on this website?
I took a go pro video of ziplining on the The Big Kahuna run on the island of Kauai last week.
The video is about 580 MB, so I don't want to crunch the storage here but it's a cool run!

How big can videos be on this website?
I took a go pro video of ziplining on the The Big Kahuna run on the island of Kauai last week.
The video is about 580 MB, so I don't want to crunch the storage here but it's a cool run!
I’m gonna try and go pro video the next time I get shot out of a canon. Lol

My friend got busted with one at the PO. Fyi make sure you get the matching skin color...

Back
Top Bottom