• Deleted by GrumpAzz
  • Reason: Roots got me scared about having my picture on here.
Show…
Morning all.

Thinking about @TSD yesterday while working in the yard. Then @Shaded

In the 30 day and 45 day MIA mark. Hope they are good. Not sure what can make a person vanish like that but nothing good comes to mind. (Unless a lottery winner and they just said screw this! 👍🤣)

50%RH and 15c outside 17c in the basement. I can live with this.

Hope the rest of you growmes have a great day and good temps.

Morning all.

In the 30 day and 45 day MIA mark. Hope they are good. Not sure what can make a person vanish like that but nothing good comes to mind. (Unless a lottery winner and they just said screw this! 👍🤣)

1693311747068.jpeg

Hope they are doing well and no trouble has befell them.

Hope it wasn't over politics or anything. People tend to get upset about that crap, including me at times but I dust it off and get back up. We could be polar opposite and I'll still find value in you as a person. That's how I keep it moving forward.

I love and atleast respect people I interact with on the regular more than any single politician and I think we all need to be that way...you (person) mean more to me than them (politician)

It's all ❤

Morning all.

Me Too!! Every time I look at my Scrog plant thats growing great I think of the help I was given getting that going.

So I barely facebook...I instagram more these days but I just so happened to join a group on Facebook about growing figuring maybe I'd look at Facebook more. Anyway there was an argument over who has better genetics in house vs beleaf...lot of people just saying beleaf uses in house's gear for their crosses...blah blah idgaf...then someone chimes in..."neither because copy cat has the best genetics" so I read on. "The 1500 price tag is just to scare away the noobs and tire kickers you can get any of their seed packs for $60"....guy saying all this is from UK...ok🙄😆🤘

Morning all Yiz!
Its super cool this morning in the Ozarks! Sweat pants and a hoodie to have coffee on the porch. This is straight up insane! 112* just a few days ago and now needing to run a bit of heat. Just nuts.
No one really knows what has happened to shaded or TSD. There does not appear to be discord of any kind with them or involving them prior to disappearing. Sadly, we all have to accept their decisions. I miss them too!
Politics, a lot to be said about that. I do allow those convos here. The corner is open to all regardless of religious or political views. That’s how we got in this mess. Most of us taught not to discuss politics nor religion. Turns out that was a bad move. We should be talking about everything. We don’t have to agree, but we do have to respect other’s opinions.
Today, I’m mixing dirt and up potting. Oh yay!
Hope all have a fantastic day 🥰

It's a start...left to right Bubinga, Walnut, Blood wood/Rose wood & Canary all hardwoods to make some pipes with. I still have to wait until my flowering plants are done before I make dust but I'm getting close at 8 weeks yesterday
Very cool! 👊

Can’t wait to see pics. 👍

I've not made any with acrylic stems so I'm going to get a few styles to tryView attachment 19246View attachment 19247

It'll save me a bunch of time and wood, I go through a lot of wood waste turning down the stems. I'll just have to make sure I've the right sized bits.
Middle two and bottom right are tobacco styles I’ve had/have. Good for fishing in waders. Keeping out of the way and still keeping bugs off face. 🤣

Bottom left looks interesting if good draw. Kind of Hobbit like. Could work on the right shape pipe. IDK

Can’t wait to see what you come up with. 👍🍿

Middle two and bottom right are tobacco styles I’ve had/have. Good for fishing in waders. Keeping out of the way and still keeping bugs off face. 🤣

Bottom left looks interesting if good draw. Kind of Hobbit like. Could work on the right shape pipe. IDK

Can’t wait to see what you come up with. 👍🍿
I've been searching for a place other than amzon for them them.....a number of places and some beauty stems...out pricing my pipes...lol...1693320472625.png

A man can’t take a pic of his grainy, long, hard, seasoned wood without someone acting childish. For shame sir, for shame. 😝
if anyone is going to act childish, in any situation, it's going to be me!
I told my GF when we first started dating, I may look like I'm in my mid 60s, but I have a very 16 year old sense of humor.
Fortunately, she can enjoy that too!

Morning all Yiz!
Its super cool this morning in the Ozarks! Sweat pants and a hoodie to have coffee on the porch. This is straight up insane! 112* just a few days ago and now needing to run a bit of heat. Just nuts.
No one really knows what has happened to shaded or TSD. There does not appear to be discord of any kind with them or involving them prior to disappearing. Sadly, we all have to accept their decisions. I miss them too!
Politics, a lot to be said about that. I do allow those convos here. The corner is open to all regardless of religious or political views. That’s how we got in this mess. Most of us taught not to discuss politics nor religion. Turns out that was a bad move. We should be talking about everything. We don’t have to agree, but we do have to respect other’s opinions.
Today, I’m mixing dirt and up potting. Oh yay!
Hope all have a fantastic day 🥰
Yeah the last thing I remember tsd talking about was how her plants accidentally ended up on facebook.i realy hope that didn't end badly...

September, time to start checking and cleaning. Replace the dehumidifier pack too. One of my fav .22LR.

Ruger 10/22 bull barrel with some personal mods and tweaks. She’s in the Troy T-22 stock and a tack driver. 71502010405__A0D5294B-3D93-4A9E-8212-89DDD9A4C629.jpeg

Haven’t been out in about two years now. Due for a good day trip.

Yeah the last thing I remember tsd talking about was how her plants accidentally ended up on facebook.i realy hope that didn't end badly...
Yeah I always got great vibes from her, hopefully she finds her way back and has just been busy with life and nothing bad

I had a great camping trip last weekend! Somehow the only stoner of the group kept getting kids offloaded on him to watch... Lol

The white/green(weed) chocolate turned out great! Tastes like Christmas

September, time to start checking and cleaning. Replace the dehumidifier pack too. One of my fav .22LR.

Ruger 10/22 bull barrel with some personal mods and tweaks. She’s in the Troy T-22 stock and a tack driver. View attachment 19252

Haven’t been out in about two years now. Due for a good day trip.
Nice Varmint gun!

How you doin? @Rootsruler
Surgery go all good?
So far things look good. Doc stuck me in a cast for a week then he's going to remove it and check on initial progress. Rehab will start after he does inspection. Before he went in we discussed how it was going to go post surgery and he told me it depended on how much damage there was. He said if it was extensive, and the cut frayed the tendons, he would need to trim the tendons clean and reattach. That would require complete immobilization of my fingers. He put me in a cast where I can wiggle my fingers so I assume the tendons were in good enough shape that he didn't need to trim them. 6 tendons that needed to be reattached.

He prescribed Hydrocodone for the pain but I only needed them for the next day after surgery. On the 3rd day weed was doing its job keeping me comfortable and pain free. I'm also hyper paranoid about opioids as friends have passed fighting their addictions so I took half doses and stopped as soon as the weed kicked in.

Hope you're not too squeamish. If it's too gross I'll take the pic down but this is what it looked like after they cleaned it up in emergency.

saw cut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom