I’m a butt in here - I’ll smoke a gram + and 2 dabs ! Lol great idea granny but I’m a little sad😞my last home grown bud and rosin tonite and last piece of hash goin out in blaze of glory ! and nuttin on the horizon for probably a month - well besides out door - since I’ve been a member of the other place and Budbuilders.org you guys gots me growin top shelf , no doubt now even all my local growmie moes weed is just “ehh “
Watermelon gelato. Jount
And apples and bananas rosin

Rant over ! Lol
Some of the best growers in the world hang out right here
You need some help with it?

Not the real deal, not even fully pbb since its a cross.
Some stuff i got from trustfall at that other place.
I was looking at thug pug PBB like 2 months ago and its 350 or 400 a pack i cant remember fully... even if it is wicked good, I gotta pass at that price. Even with a BOGO deal.
Yes it’s pricey for a seed pack. I take several cuts and get a pretty good per seed bang for the buck. It is that initial outlay for the genetics that hurts. I understand where you are coming from.

I’m a butt in here - I’ll smoke a gram + and 2 dabs ! Lol great idea granny but I’m a little sad😞my last home grown bud and rosin tonite and last piece of hash goin out in blaze of glory ! and nuttin on the horizon for probably a month - well besides out door - since I’ve been a member of the other place and Budbuilders.org you guys gots me growin top shelf , no doubt now even all my local growmie moes weed is just “ehh “
Watermelon gelato. Jount
And apples and bananas rosin

Rant over ! Lol
Some of the best growers in the world hang out right here
You are always welcome to “butt in“ here!
Would ya think I was fibbing if I told ya I don’t have one single thing I could sit and smoke a whole gram of?

Not the real deal, not even fully pbb since its a cross.
Some stuff i got from trustfall at that other place.
I was looking at thug pug PBB like 2 months ago and its 350 or 400 a pack i cant remember fully... even if it is wicked good, I gotta pass at that price. Even with a BOGO deal.
I have a solution to this problem that will soon be revealed my friend ! I agree and I have a plan !

Hmmmmm. Thats not a bad idea man. I could get down on that for sure. Just gotta get rid of this car next week lol.
Well I’m getting dry back up and working with breeder direct so selection will be limited for sure but I don’t trust auctions, seed banks , he’ll most people in general! Lmao

Would you guys all just STOP smoking that foul smelling weed around here...I've looked at Clouds from both sides now...
  • jippytum
Posted 20 hours ago
smoking in the common area of a condo and within eight meters of the entrance is against Thai law.
If the smell of canabis is causing a nuisance by inconsiderate smokers then it can be banned from use within the building.
Durian for example is banned from many buildings and public transport because of the pungent smell.

• jippytum
Posted 20 hours ago
smoking in the common area of a condo and within eight meters of the entrance is against Thai law.
If the smell of canabis is causing a nuisance by inconsiderate smokers then it can be banned from use within the building.
Durian for example is banned from many buildings and public transport because of the pungent smell.
Ive always read Durian is banned in a lot of places because of its foul smell. Ive never seen or smelt it to confirm lol.

Ive always read Durian is banned in a lot of places because of its foul smell. Ive never seen or smelt it to confirm lol.
Some 'foreigners' go crazy for the smell and taste; most locals love it, the King of Fruits....not all varieties are smelly, but some are just straight on gas leak material. It is also fattening, so yet another good reason to avoid it, which I have successfully almost 20 years...

I tasted durian back in 1988, once was enough.
It had a texture that wasn't pleasant, in my opinion and the flavor was like it's smell (sickeningly sweet).

I'm not a fan, but a lot of people do love it, so ...

Asked wifey to see what she could find while grocery shopping. She said this is all she could find at the health food store.

View attachment 18907

Each trying one now. Let ya know later. I like ginger so no issues. Like a gummy. $4.50 tax in.
Seems to help. For me it left a cold stone feeling in my gut but no nausea.

Wife’s not around for update but she said she was better yesterday so we’ll try again.

Only problem is I like the taste. But $5 for 12 candies is a bit much. 😝

Drove 8 hours with my dad up to Iowa to look at truck. He wants a new work truck. They said no leaks and no rust. This thing had holes rusted out in the bed and the cab plus the rear-end leaked and something leaked around the transfer case. No sale muhfuckers. Back on the road.
Nothing like wasting you time on lying asshats. 😡

@Zen_seeker
You asked 🙂 This be the project. Every year I add another Missouri native bird to the dress. Completed, 72 hours of beading. 3.5” by 7.25”
View attachment 19000View attachment 19001View attachment 19002View attachment 19003
Nice Jay CG! I haven’t seen or helped with that since my great great grandmother passed.

So many skills lost from lack of interest when young. Hope your family keeps it going. 👍

Post a pic when you get it added. It’s art unto itself. Tapestry like in that it shared history as well as art. IMO.

Fibber fibber, I’m no fibber
Wear them pants a women’s libber;
Long and thin my nose is not,
Ive a native nose it’s broad and squat.
😝
Did you make that one up on the fly?

It's hard to imagine you had it in your arsenal and you were just waiting for a place to work it in.

Back
Top Bottom