I dont think so, but it sounds good!!
The high is fantastic! The nausea, not so much. First time I thought my dinner just didn’t agree with me. Second time was like hmmmm. Third time I was really waxed and super nauseous. So now I have no choice but to think it’s the smoke.
True stoner here, never considered just not smoking it, am now working on how much I can smoke without getting to a nauseous point.
My smokin buddy of 38 years called me when she finally made it home and told me she did some shit she had not done in years on the drive home. Like holding up a line of traffic and then realizing she was running at a swarthy 38 mph. Her comment? She got so high she thought she was gonna throw up! Soooo it’s not just me!

The high is fantastic! The nausea, not so much. First time I thought my dinner just didn’t agree with me. Second time was like hmmmm. Third time I was really waxed and super nauseous. So now I have no choice but to think it’s the smoke.
True stoner here, never considered just not smoking it, am now working on how much I can smoke without getting to a nauseous point.
My smokin buddy of 38 years called me when she finally made it home and told me she did some shit she had not done in years on the drive home. Like holding up a line of traffic and then realizing she was running at a swarthy 38 mph. Her comment? She got so high she thought she was gonna throw up! Soooo it’s not just me!
Hahaha!!! Ive gone 30-40 mph below the speed limit i was so high, but never felt sick from it.

And this strain is called what? Im gonna add it to the top of my list for next purchase!!

This stuff is called Blackberry Moonrocks. There is more to this story than I have told tho.
This was without a doubt one of the most horrible looking stressed plants I have grown in thirty years. Complete and total Operator Error. It’s me, Im the operator!
Some of you will recall I won a Spider Farmer light at the other place. It was the SE (I believe) 5000. First grow under it went off like clockwork.
Second grow, I screwed up bad. I was unaware that the toggle switch on it has two settings. One, you can control the volume of the light, the other if turned on negates anything you do on your percentage dial and it’s a full on 100%. Normally, I start my veg off at 40% and I ease her up to 90% during flower.
That switch got moved during clean up. I started this stuff out at 100%. Sitting the dial believing I was increasing it daily.
This plant was a huge problem from week one on. I threw everything at her. I tested ph, I tested soil content and conditions. I top dressed, foilar fed, raised the lights to the top of the tent….you name it I did it! She continued to look like shit and burnt up.
I never believed she would make the entire flower cycle, but I kept throwing water and feed at her. I also inspected her daily to make sure the stress was not herming her. Shockingly, it remained female.
So nine weeks later, I harvest a medium sized crop of burnt up looking shit. This shit will send ya to the moon and make you barf!
All of my old teachers have always told me, a stressed plant is the best plant. I can say, seeing is believing now.
I also feel like this was some steady ass strong genetics to keep from full on herming under such stress.
So, for those of you wondering about my five by five solo plant grow, this is why I did not continue the post. The worst/best plant I have grown in 35 years.
It would have scared the hell out of you..it did me.

Be prepared to faint! Oh man my plant looked horrible!
My Spiderfarmer SE3000's and G3000 all have the same switch set up as yours.....I veg under T5's and I start my flowering girls at 60% at about 2 ft....as they stretch and get more food I bump the light up about 10% a week until week 4 when they go to 100% and I'm giving them max food and by then they are within 8 -12" from the lights......If I see burning I raise the light a bit but It stays on 100% until week 9 then down to 60% ish until done......

My Spiderfarmer SE3000's and G3000 all have the same switch set up as yours.....I veg under T5's and I start my flowering girls at 60% at about 2 ft....as they stretch and get more food I bump the light up about 10% a week until week 4 when they go to 100% and I'm giving them max food and by then they are within 8 -12" from the lights......If I see burning I raise the light a bit but It stays on 100% until week 9 then down to 60% ish until done......
So far the first grow reacted to that 100% setting on this one. It evened out at 90 and seemed happy, so I left it. I finally found the manual online, it didn’t come with one. That has helped greatly.

So far the first grow reacted to that 100% setting on this one. It evened out at 90 and seemed happy, so I left it. I finally found the manual online, it didn’t come with one. That has helped greatly.
Its more watching the plants and see how they respond and the more we play with the led lights the better we get at predicting the plants response. I was saying less is more but there's a point when less isn't enough and we can limit our harvest if we don't bump the lights when they need it or keep the plant too far away from the light through flowering........

Some stressors do GREAT things to plants.
You just have to keep them ' healthy' enough to finish. And not totally piss them off.
You can't see inside them or know what is really going on. Only what they present.
Mother nature overcomes tremendous adversity on daily basis IMO.

It was the SE (I believe) 5000. First grow under it went off like clockwork.
Second grow, I screwed up bad. I was unaware that the toggle switch on it has two settings. One, you can control the volume of the light, the other if turned on negates anything you do on your percentage dial and it’s a full on 100%.
I'm sure you noticed in the manual, but for anyone else wondering...

The second switch you flipped switches it to the controller if you have one. If you don't have a controller plugged in, it just runs maxed out.

That's the same light I've been using. So far it's been trouble-free and seems to be producing a nice plant underneath.

Also.. had you kept up that 5x5 journal and asked what was going on, someone could've figured that out eventually. Now maybe you wouldn't have ended up with nauseatingly potent buds, but you would have probably reigned in the issue and saved yourself some stress. I've been wondering for a while why the updates there stopped.

Wonder others cloning process? Looking to maybe take a bit of extra precaution with my indoor plants than I have been. Saw some mentions of using bleach....anyone care toexplain or just drop a few things they do to prevent disease from spreading (not that I have any just as caution)

Today was a sad bitter sweet day. Chopped down all 10 of my outdoor plants because all have been seeded by my guess the hemp field got me. I've scoured the plants for herming and been on it pretty good. It's mostly seeded on the sides of the plants that face that direction....and of course wind blows my way. Janky. I'm going to look them over again to make sure it wasn't me...but with the amount of seed I've found I'm having a hard time feeling like i missed that much pollen. This was a test run...next year I'll test autos to see if I can beat August pollen

I dont think so, but it sounds good!!
Ginger gummy's or ginger candies will take that nausea away fast. We get these Ginger gummy's for motion sickness cost about $10 for a pack of 12 and they work fast...within 2 min of sucking on them the nausea is gone..Its the ginger that does the job if you can find ginger candies somewhere have a go with them...You'll have them handy if they work for you....

Ginger gummy's or ginger candies will take that nausea away fast. We get these Ginger gummy's for motion sickness cost about $10 for a pack of 12 and they work fast...within 2 min of sucking on them the nausea is gone..Its the ginger that does the job if you can find ginger candies somewhere have a go with them...You'll have them handy if they work for you....
I like ginger, might have to find some candies just to have lol.

That works with shrooms. I get nauseous from those and ginger stops it.

Now I’m on the hunt for ginger gummies! I loveee the deep mind bending buzz, the nausea not so much.

Anyone heard from Roots? Hopefully his surgery went well. I was gonna say something like hope they don’t reattach it backwards but not cool. Speedy recovery for the Roots Ruler.
No, no word. I hope all is well with him. I would imagine he is on pain pills and sleeping.

Also.. had you kept up that 5x5 journal and asked what was going on, someone could've figured that out eventually. Now maybe you wouldn't have ended up with nauseatingly potent buds, but you would have probably reigned in the issue and saved yourself some stress. I've been wondering for a while why the updates there stopped.
IMG_1243.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom