Check it out yall. Refillable carbon filters from ACI!!
Might have to get myself one, cause i have thrown like 5 away in 4 years.
I’ve seen home made ones but never bothered as legal and we don’t mind the smell. But it’s nice to see a professional grade refillable unit. If we ever need one I’d look it over.

I’ve seen home made ones but never bothered as legal and we don’t mind the smell. But it’s nice to see a professional grade refillable unit. If we ever need one I’d look it over.
How long do they usually last? Mine vents out into the backyard so I don't even know if it's working. I don't go back there. That's the dogs' domain.

I'm sure it's working fine. Just curious as to how many grows I can get out of one.

How long do they usually last? Mine vents out into the backyard so I don't even know if it's working. I don't go back there. That's the dogs' domain.

I'm sure it's working fine. Just curious as to how many grows I can get out of one.
I got a brand new 6 inch ACI filter less than a year ago and already threw it away vause it was gummed up and restricting air flow even mounted on the outlet side.

The inner wall of the filter was completely gummed up with sticky dust/residue or whatever else floats around in a grow room/bed room.

Ive yet to get more than a year/4 grows out of 1 filter.

I really don’t know. We vent into the grow room. Back of the house is our dog’s bathroom. 🤣

I just use a nylon stocking to cover the vents or tubes to stop small things and insects. Just vacuum weekly or as needed.

I really don’t know. We vent into the grow room. Back of the house is our dog’s bathroom. 🤣

I just use a nylon stocking to cover the vents or tubes to stop small things and insects. Just vacuum weekly or as needed.
Yes me too. I vent to my oil tank room from there it slowly leaks out back of our house....no filters for me......

I smoke so much there's always a scent of smoked pot and it takes a finely trained nose to tell the difference between weed that's growing and weed that's been smoked.....at least that's my theory

Yes me too. I vent to my oil tank room from there it slowly leaks out back of our house....no filters for me......

I smoke so much there's always a scent of smoked pot and it takes a finely trained nose to tell the difference between weed that's growing and weed that's been smoked.....at least that's my theory
Until lights out. Then the smell of new growth kicks in. Spot that right away.

Thought it was a second story bedroom window?
No, she panicked after she cut it off, jumped in the family car and didn’t realize she still had his dong in her hand. Threw it out the car window in some traffic intersection in Manassas Virginia when she realized what she had in her hand. Cops found it.

IMG_4631.jpeg

Is this normal fade for an outdoor grow. I see about 6-10 every day or two. It’s approximately 25 days in flower.

TIA

Reactions: MDK
Dude I hear ya, in high-school we had a clique called the "kings of crush" and we just solely crushed souls...horrible
My Momma would have beat our ass!
I can see a very distinct difference in the generation’s when it comes to bullying. We were schooled on “treat others like you want to be treated “ “two wrongs don’t make a right”.. to today with me finally telling my grand daughter.. beat that little witches ass. Sad it has to be this way.

I got that going on on some of mine too. Seems to me it is what @CannaGranny said. The ones that had more nitro in dont do that much but ones that are lighter green to start are getting yellow leaves.
Hope it’s nothing. She’s well over 210 days old. Hate to have an issue at the finish line.

I look back and almost hate my younger self. I wasn't physically abusive but my quick wit was always doggin' on kids.

Many years and a hundred plus doses of psychedelics later and I do my best to encourage everyone to the best of their abilities. Feels bad man but that's how we grow.

Nothing but love these days.
None of us are saints...........

Check it out yall. Refillable carbon filters from ACI!!
Might have to get myself one, cause i have thrown like 5 away in 4 years.
I guess I'll be setting up a credit account with ACI......

Love it. I have a great connect for activated charcoal so now I can do 2 runs and replace.

Start to finish dishing up the dirt! Dis is the good stuff!
One large bag of Happy Azz Frog
Five quarts of Worm Castings
Five quarts of Organic Perlite
Eight quarts of Mushroom Compost IMG_1265.jpegIMG_1266.jpeg
1 1/4th cup of Dr Earth Flower Girl
Will fill 2.5 7 gallon cloth bags.

My Momma would have beat our ass!
I can see a very distinct difference in the generation’s when it comes to bullying. We were schooled on “treat others like you want to be treated “ “two wrongs don’t make a right”.. to today with me finally telling my grand daughter.. beat that little witches ass. Sad it has to be this way.
My momma taught me better I just didn't listen, like my father as she'd say lol

My momma taught me better I just didn't listen, like my father as she'd say lol
I think you and I would probably get along pretty well. I tell people that I was just a monkey until I smoked my first bowl. Just running on instinct never thinking of consequences unless you consider figuring out how not to get caught.

I think you and I would probably get along pretty well. I tell people that I was just a monkey until I smoked my first bowl. Just running on instinct never thinking of consequences unless you consider figuring out how not to get caught.
I think that’s pretty typical. A monkey huh?
None of us listened very well, that’s why we smoked this stuff to start with 🙂

Funny thing is, we stand at a precipice at this point and time that not listening may just save your azz.
Funny this life thing, huh?
Life is joke and we're all waiting for the punchline.

Don't get me wrong.. life, in a general sense as in living organisms, is fucking beautiful and poetic, but life as WE see it, is ridiculous. We see ourselves as so goddamn important that we get wrapped up in the unimportant, minuscule and meaningless. Mankind needs to take a step back and see what and where we came from and have some damn decency. Our journey has only just begun, and we're already sprinting for the finish line.

Back
Top Bottom