i think im gona get a tramp stamp tatoo of my little forests horizon line .that or nessie havnt decide yet.View attachment 19388
OMG! You reminded me of a dancer I met that had a Nessie tattoo lower abdomen just above her right leg. When she'd dance you could see the head and neck of Nessie peeking out from behind her thong!:love:

Life is joke and we're all waiting for the punchline.

Don't get me wrong.. life, in a general sense as in living organisms, is fucking beautiful and poetic, but life as WE see it, is ridiculous. We see ourselves as so goddamn important that we get wrapped up in the unimportant, minuscule and meaningless. Mankind needs to take a step back and see what and where we came from and have some damn decency. Our journey has only just begun, and we're already sprinting for the finish line.
The more I look at this world, some of the ancient wonders and many places that are less well known that the ancient wonders and are just as amazing, I do sort of wonder if we aren’t really the first sentient life on this planet, maybe even hosted visitors from beyond.

My bet is on us being one of millions of civilizations that have inhabited this planet. 100,000 years is a blip on earths calendar. 100,000 years without us and any sentient beings that evolve into the next civilization will only know us as oil. For reference the best guess is the earth is 4.5 billion years old.

My bet is on us being one of millions of civilizations that have inhabited this planet. 100,000 years is a blip on earths calendar. 100,000 years without us and any sentient beings that evolve into the next civilization will only know us as oil. For reference the best guess is the earth is 4.5 billion years old.
to add to the simulation theory.

could be a real life simulation science experiment the possibillities are almost endless till we figure it out to a fact.

if its even possible or if we even ever will.

to add to the simulation theory.

could be a real life simulation science experiment the possibillities are almost endless till we figure it out to a fact.

if its even possible or if we even ever will.
I have a real hard time with the simulation theory. It's easier for me to believe we're all the same consiousness living endless perspectives. I forget the name of that one, though.

You know how sometimes you hear something and it clicks immediately, like there's no convincing yourself. You hear it and it's immediately irrefutable. That's evolution for me. Like @Rootsruler said, Earth is an estimated 4.5 billion years old? That's more than enough time for something like that to take place and, to me, the evidence is everywhere. Somewhere down the line, it just fucked up and gave us some sort of self-awareness that evolved into us thinking we're special. To me, everything has some form of consiousness.

I really want to believe in reincarnation, but I just can't wrap my head around it.

Crystals and the metaphysical is what really blows my mind. Magnets and electricity as well.

When I first got into psychedelics, I visted a buddy in the hospital. His mom (an old hippie lady) gave him a book on crystals that came with an amethyst and a bloodstone. I had only just begun to wonder about our third eye. Something lead me to place the amethyst between my eyes and I immediately began to cry. I wasn't sad. My buddy was fine, just had a bad infection, but the stone sent tears running down my cheeks.

I've had too many moments in my life that have forced me to believe we have NO FUCKING CLUE what's going on.

Funny thing is, we stand at a precipice at this point and time that not listening may just save your azz.
Funny this life thing, huh?
My buddy had a thing up on Facebook I guess because covid is ramping back up. Said something to the effect of

"They're doing it again because we didn't hang them last time"

I know you said your sister passed from covid so I know you may have a different view on it. Curious if it was just covid or complications along with covid for your sister?

Hey had another question for ya granny and anyone else on the corner...

Anyone grown any "freak show" or "super freak" ? Wild lookin plant....super freak supposedly nearing 30% thc too so probably pretty stoney

Hey had another question for ya granny and anyone else on the corner...

Anyone grown any "freak show" or "super freak" ? Wild lookin plant....super freak supposedly nearing 30% thc too so probably pretty stoney
A buddy of mine grew supafreak "fems" and got all males.... since then ive been skeptical on buying any.

I think they would make for a really nice hidden grow op right in plain sight.

The passage of time is a curious thing.
I vegged my current plants way longer than usual, probably in the 9 to 12 week range (stoner memory issues) but that time went by pretty rapidly.

early flowering (first 6 weeks) progressed well, all the buds are stacking and filling out well.

Last 3 to 4 weeks seems like eternity plus 3 to 4 weeks. But it's pretty cool looking at how the plants seem to change daily.

I'm fixin to roll one up and contemplate life in the slow lane! My daughter bought some really stoney sativa, it's Mimosa, it gives me waking dreams, then I have to sleep it off for about 30 minutes. Never had anything do this to me before.

Enjoy your thursday! Can't believe tomorrow is september already!

Some guy's AC wasn't working so the boss sent me to check out his disconnect. I wound up in his basement where one of the conductors had burned clear off the breaker. I fiddled with the breaker's prongs so that it held tight, tightened all the connections and figured I'll be back tomorrow with a new breaker. Then, as I'm tightening down the panel cover, I heard a noise that everyone hates...
View attachment 20230831_094355.mp4That's coming from the bussing. Poor bastard needs a panel swap. If it were my business, I'd be happy to make the money swapping it out, but it's not. Hopefully one of our other guys gets stuck on it. Panel swaps can be a can of worms.

My buddy had a thing up on Facebook I guess because covid is ramping back up. Said something to the effect of

"They're doing it again because we didn't hang them last time"

I know you said your sister passed from covid so I know you may have a different view on it. Curious if it was just covid or complications along with covid for your sister?
Many don’t want to hear this.. it was due to the poke. It caused an explosive outbreak of cancer in her. Her physician stated this as well.
She went from looking the best she had in years in mid September to horribly ill by end of November. She was diagnosed Dec 15th and walked on Jan 1st. Two weeks. Sure not long enough for me to even accept. Today, they are admitting this and seeing case after case, just like hers.
This explosive cancer was in her brain, breasts, spine, stomach, lungs and kidneys. Her Ono said he had never seen such, but was experiencing this in poked patients.
My Sister had zero signs of illness.
My other Sister, a flight paramedic for thirty years took the poke. It was mandated. She is now permanently disabled, has what doctors have described as “long Covid” and is suffering all kinds of weird stuff. She behaves as if she has had a severe stroke, even though brain scans do not support that. She has had Covid over and over. Her immune system destroyed. Akin to aids.
People jumped on that bus for two reasons, one being afraid of death and two, trying to protect others. Commercials aired basically warning us that we could kill off grandma and grandpa. So many did it with concern and love for others in their hearts.
Truth is..as THEY said, it was an experiment!
I have enough of a lab/medical background to understand that none of it made sense. It went against even fifth grade biology/science.
I know enough today, to put me in jail.
A million dollar payout offered for a living strain or culture of the dreaded C word still unclaimed. Confirmation that 96% of all the test were incorrect and improperly controlled. Yet, day after day people were made to believe they had positive tests, even though they had no symptoms.
At this point if you had no symptoms I along with several million others believe you got a placebo. They finally admitted that some were given a placebo. Think about that. An easily manipulated outcome.
I could give you literal facts, percentages, proof etc. all day long. I can show you scrubbed reports. I’m not one for just jumping on the train. Never have been, it just shows me that all of my hard headed downfalls or perceived weaknesses and non compliance has saved my ass.
So, Conspiracy Speaker, whatever you want to call it, it’s me..I’m that voice in the dark screaming don’t do it.
Both the Hubby and I have supposedly had Covid. Yes, we were sick. Treated it like the flu and moved on.

Last edited:
Some guy's AC wasn't working so the boss sent me to check out his disconnect. I wound up in his basement where one of the conductors had burned clear off the breaker. I fiddled with the breaker's prongs so that it held tight, tightened all the connections and figured I'll be back tomorrow with a new breaker. Then, as I'm tightening down the panel cover, I heard a noise that everyone hates...
View attachment 19466That's coming from the bussing. Poor bastard needs a panel swap. If it were my business, I'd be happy to make the money swapping it out, but it's not. Hopefully one of our other guys gets stuck on it. Panel swaps can be a can of worms.
Did he fry the bus bar?

View attachment 19466That's coming from the bussing. Poor bastard needs a panel swap. If it were my business, I'd be happy to make the money swapping it out, but it's not. Hopefully one of our other guys gets stuck on it. Panel swaps can be a can of worms.
Well that's not good! I'll bet the smell of ozone was strong there! Seeing blue arcs inside a panel usually precedes a long string of 4 letter words!

Many don’t want to hear this.. it was due to the poke. It caused an explosive outbreak of cancer in her. Her physician stated this as well.
She went from looking the best she had in years in mid September to horribly ill by end of November. She was diagnosed Dec 15th and walked on Jan 1st. Two weeks. Sure not long enough for me to even accept. Today, they are admitting this and seeing case after case, just like hers.
This explosive cancer was in her brain, breasts, spine, stomach, and kidneys. Her Ono said he had never seen such, but was experiencing this in poked patients.
My other Sister, a flight paramedic for thirty years took the poke. It was mandated. She is now permanently disabled, has what doctors have described as “long Covid” and is suffering all kinds of weird stuff. She behaves as if she has had a severe stroke, even though brain scans do not support that. She has had Covid over and over. Her immune system destroyed. Akin to aids.
People jumped on that bus for two reasons, one being afraid of death and two, trying to protect others. Commercials aired basically warning us that we could kill off grandma and grandpa. So many did it with concern and love for others in their hearts.
I have enough of a lab/medical background to understand that none of it made sense. It went against even fifth grade biology/science.
A million dollar payout offered for a living strain or culture of the dreaded C word still unclaimed. Confirmation that 96% of all the test were incorrect and improperly controlled. Yet, day after day people were made to believe they had positive tests, even though they had no symptoms.
At this point if you had no symptoms I along with several million others believe you got a placebo. They finally admitted that some were given a placebo. Think about that. An easily manipulated outcome.
I could give you literal facts, percentages, proof etc. all day long. I can show you scrubbed reports. I’m not one for just jumping on the train. Never have been, it just shows me that all of my hard headed downfalls or perceived weaknesses and non compliance has saved my ass.
So, Conspiracy Speaker, whatever you want to call it, it’s me..I’m that voice in the dark screaming don’t do it.
Both the Hubby and I have supposedly had Covid. Yes, we were sick. Treated it like the flu and moved on.
That was very hard to read and I'm so sorry for your loss (losses considering your other sister is now basically gone). I supposedly caught it back in March of 2020, first couple months of the panic. I had zero symptoms, however with how the news spun it, I immediately felt sick after getting the results. I didn't get the jab and will refuse the second round if mandated. It's just so sad that your sister was forced to get it. I personally will lose my job before I get a Covid shot.

The anger emoji is only because it pisses me off that you lost family because they were either forced or manipulated into something so hurried and profited off of.
Did he fry the bus bar?
Not fried. The only evidence of overheating was behind the breaker for the AC. We're sending a guy out next week. I think the overheating was from loose connections initially. The arcing only showed up when I wiggled and put pressure on the lower breakers. Risky call but I told him he'll be ok until next week when we send someone out.

This explosive cancer was in her brain, breasts, spine, stomach, and kidneys. Her Ono said he had never seen such, but was experiencing this in poked patients.
that's terrible, but I have to admit, the poke is what I think has messed me up too.

I had the constitution of an ox. When my wife was battling cancer, her last 3 months were filled with throwing up no less than about 10 times a day, usually more. I was the one to clean her and everything else up without a problem.

Since getting the poke, I can barely keep food down. A few bites into most meals and I'm done. Nothing like near constant nausea that doctors (for me) seem to ignore the fact that it's 100% associated with the timing of the vaxx.

Well that's not good! I'll bet the smell of ozone was strong there! Seeing blue arcs inside a panel usually precedes a long string of 4 letter words!
Yeah I keep it pretty professional but the profanities silently exploding in my mind all blurred together. No four letter word. One long word blurred together 🤣

Thanks for sharing CG,

i had the shot march 2021,
I had a stroke june 3 2021,
Coincidence?

Thanks for sharing CG,

Coincidence?
I'm pretty sure we're living an alternate example of Logan's Run.
The virus and the vaxx seem to be heavy on getting rid of the older part of the population.
I'm not saying everyone that has been affected is old, just it seems like the older part of the population has had more impact.

Not sure what to think other than I hope there is a place in the afterlife for those SOBs that are involved in creating and releasing it.

Thanks for sharing CG,

Coincidence?
I don’t know. I do know from other mortuary employees that clots are a factor. As sadly are strokes and heart attacks.
I listened to a cardiologist a few days ago say he had been in practice for over forty years, and he saw two cases a year of myocarditis. Now, he sees twenty cases a day.
Main thing Smoke, is you are still here and you seem to be overcoming the stroke.

Back
Top Bottom