Love Saskatchewan.
I like driving through it....I wouldn't want to live there.......I've lived east and west, even in travelling my destinations have been close to the oceans.......what's the opposite of claustrophobic?....the fear of wide open spaces Kenophobia ..............doesn't sound right but okay.....I'm not afraid of keno

I like driving through it....I wouldn't want to live there.......I've lived east and west, even in travelling my destinations have been close to the oceans.......what's the opposite of claustrophobic?....the fear of wide open spaces Kenophobia ..............doesn't sound right but okay.....I'm not afraid of keno
An office mate of mine, long ago, went to grad school in Saskatoon. There seemed to be a problem there of people buying cooking sherry and drinking it to get drunk, as he related to me. The main difference between "cooking sherry" and actual sherry is roughly one ton of salt per cup of sherry, so... not sure how that buzz would go. But clearly people were not happy living in Saskatoon.

I hunt ducks and snow geese around the Bruno area to the west of Humboldt. It’s a little hilly out that way with thousands of pot holes. Fucking duck factory.

Morning Yiz!
Coldddddd here this morning! 51* really unusual. From shorts and tee shirts at five pm to sweatshirts and pants at seven.
Im headed to a bbq tonight and a shrimp boil tomorrow evening and no idea how to dress. Guess I’ll throw my Carharts in the car.
One thing about being a local grower, I never have to cook. When I ask what can I bring, the answer is always the same…smoke! I oblige 🥰

Indoor cat in the hat you have Cats in the CAT. (Probably a tractor but if it’s a CAT that would be great.)🤣👍
Lol! It’s actually a Kubota tractor.
When I lost my house cat in April to bobcat fever I made the decision to not have another in the house, well except for the two that got past me this morning and they are more than likely upstairs in bed with the Hubby! Hehehehe.
He will come down pissed off and imma act innocent, make him a cup of coffee and smile at him, he will get over it pretty quick 😂🤣😂😅😂
If that don’t work, imma just roll one..

At first look I thought it was a Kioti. Lots of those in the area, I had one at my farm. And the big Mahindra. That Mahindra was a beast that knocked trees over. With a backhoe. I love moving dirt!
This Kubota is the best money I have ever spent. Bought it 18 years ago when we bought this place and she still starts and runs like day one! I can move a lot of stuff quick with this!

That Mahindra was a beast
Mahindra, the only tractor that you can buy now without a DPF (diesel particulate filter) 2-4k for any other tractor depending where you buy a replacement.
Still allows you to push, pull, and lift more than their competitors 👊🏼
Love my dads Mahindra. I jump on it any opportunity i get, damn thing is a rubber tire tank.

This Kubota is the best money I have ever spent. Bought it 18 years ago when we bought this place and she still starts and runs like day one! I can move a lot of stuff quick with this!
I'm really weird. I love big equipment. I have a 15,000# forklift here at the shop and we can pick up trucks with it. Why does that tickle me so? Mental illness breaking thru the crusty exterior maybe?

Big guy

IMG_2814.jpeg

And the little 5500 pound lift.

IMG_2815.jpeg

Electric is not nearly as fun.

image.jpg

Mahindra, the only tractor that you can buy now without a DPF (diesel particulate filter) 2-4k for any other tractor depending where you buy a replacement.
Love my dads Mahindra. I jump on it any opportunity i get, damn thing is a rubber tire tank.
Tried to work mine to death.

Couldn’t.

I'm really weird. I love big equipment. I have a 15,000# forklift here at the shop and we can pick up trucks with it. Why does that tickle me so? Mental illness breaking thru the crusty exterior maybe?

Big guy

View attachment 19573

And the little 5500 pound lift.

View attachment 19574

Electric is not nearly as fun.

View attachment 19575
I hated driving the electric stand up fork lifts when i worked at a warehouse.
Plus it was all messed up and confusing.... left was right, right was left, down was up and up was down.... So i used the sit down toyota allll the time lol.

That big 15,000# FL looks like some fun 😏

I hated driving the electric stand up fork lifts when i worked at a warehouse.
Plus it was all messed up and confusing.... left was right, right was left, down was up and up was down.... So i used the sit down toyota allll the time lol.

That big 15,000# FL looks like some fun 😏
It does not take no for an answer, that's for sure. I'm still waiting for something to come in that is too big to lift. Nothing so far.

It was 41° at 630 this morning, 2 hours later and we are at 51....
All next week is supposed to be high 80s low 90s, August is over, and now August weather wants to bust down the door? Wtf.

Bobcat toolcat 61hp has no government juice (DEF)

Meteorological fall begins today, Sept 1. It’s raining and cold here in the northern half of kalifornia!

I’m still in the dry section, but there is a pretty impressive storm moving down the left coast!

This year, storms have over-performed at every opportunity, I think this is going to be another!

Back
Top Bottom