Why does everything I make cannabis look like chocolate? 🤣

IMG_4650.jpegIMG_4651.jpeg

For buddy who’s coming down for the long weekend.

He loves the old cookies but wife won’t let me give him any new ones until he heads home. They have a big kick.

He’s never tried the honey before either. We go through it too quickly. 🤣🍯

I want to have some of that black sand for my garden, that would look trippy around some of the cactus!

Probably salty as all get out, need to wash it a few times, but it’s cool looking!

Alternate take on things:
I hate it when I walk into a room, look around and see some really old fart, then I notice that it’s a mirror!

Son of a bitch, that poor old bastard is me!
I call this period the melting tattoo. You know when that eagle tattoo ya got at 28 is now a buzzard..and that tramp stamp now looks like a billboard...

I call this period the melting tattoo. You know when that eagle tattoo ya got at 28 is now a buzzard..and that tramp stamp now looks like a billboard...
I am probably the only hippy (unscientifically collected data) with not a single tatoo (old or new), not a single piercing (old or new) and a lot of other things that make me seem like I'm trying to blend in like Men in Black. I was fine with swallowing the chemicals, but I wasn't going to pierce skin to get them. What kept me from getting piercings and tats also probably saved me from a life of H, I'm sure if I wasn't super anit-needle, I'd have gotten on that horse too! (apparently can't fucking spell either!)

Funny, life made me use needles both on myself and my wife as we aged, and I hate those Fing things!

I hated driving the electric stand up fork lifts when i worked at a warehouse.
Plus it was all messed up and confusing.... left was right, right was left, down was up and up was down.... So i used the sit down toyota allll the time lol.

That big 15,000# FL looks like some fun 😏
I was in a division aboard one of the ships I served on in the Navy that maintained the fork lifts. It was an underway replenishment ship so we had lots of fork lifts. Try driving one on a pitching and rolling ship. We were always repairing crash damage. We never lost one over the side, lol.

This is a place in Iceland where Green Fields, Yellow River, Black Beach, and Blue Sea meet. Wicked cool and id love to go see it!
View attachment 19579
I was in Iceland one February, I remember black black cold looking seas, cold as fk with wind blowing steady, the smell of fish in our rental car & fking expensive....We went to the Blue Lagoon too but I didn't have the balls to get into the water it seemed like - 100 with the wind blowing and it was about 50ft from change rooms to the water.....I could see me getting into the water.... but that 50ft back out soaking wet was a hard no fking way....We could here people in the pools but there was so much steam we couldn't see anyone......It was a 3 night lay over offered by Iceland Air after a flight to Spain

I was in Iceland one February, I remember black black cold looking seas, cold as fk with wind blowing steady, the smell of fish in our rental car & fking expensive....We went to the Blue Lagoon too but I didn't have the balls to get into the water it seemed like - 100 with the wind blowing and it was about 50ft from change rooms to the water.....I could see me getting into the water.... but that 50ft back out soaking wet was a hard no fking way....We could here people in the pools but there was so much steam we couldn't see anyone......It was a 3 night lay over offered by Iceland Air after a flight to Spain
What did you do for a living pre retirement?

Btw your seeds a grove bag and a germinator shipped out to you usps on Monday. Got seeds from @MysticEpipedon and @CannaGranny and a couple from me. Grape runtz is a keeper. So sticky. Presses real nice.

Back
Top Bottom