Fun fact:

90% of bald people still own a comb
They just cant part with it.
🤣🤣🤣

Sorry had too.
I do 'own' several combs as a skinhead but the combs are for cleaning shit out of brushes and other random shit lol

Like getting hair out of the vacuum roller, cheap combs and scissors work great. The hair in the vacuum comes from my wife who losses more hair daily than I've grown my whole life it seems 😂

Heading to Virginia Beach tomorrow, haven't been to a beach in over 10 years

I'm pretty sure we're living an alternate example of Logan's Run.
The virus and the vaxx seem to be heavy on getting rid of the older part of the population.
I'm not saying everyone that has been affected is old, just it seems like the older part of the population has had more impact.

Not sure what to think other than I hope there is a place in the afterlife for those SOBs that are involved in creating and releasing it.
Us horrible “boomers” have the answers, we know the real history. I can’t tell you how many times I have seen a large portion of our college graduates use the term “ok boomer”.
Think about this, they no longer teach cursive in school. All of our documents including those of the Constitution are written in cursive.
Now, on the other hand, just as many that were young got it too. Where you aware how many fit and prime young athletes passed last year?
Here’s a link for you.. no one seems to be talking about this!

I do 'own' several combs as a skinhead but the combs are for cleaning shit out of brushes and other random shit lol

Like getting hair out of the vacuum roller, cheap combs and scissors work great. The hair in the vacuum comes from my wife who losses more hair daily than I've grown my whole life it seems 😂

Heading to Virginia Beach tomorrow, haven't been to a beach in over 10 years
A skinhead? I don’t know why, I just always imagined you with a head full of dark hair! You need a polishing cloth 🙂
Enjoy your trip! Pics pics!

I don’t know. I do know from other mortuary employees that clots are a factor. As sadly are strokes and heart attacks.
I listened to a cardiologist a few days ago say he had been in practice for over forty years, and he saw two cases a year of myocarditis. Now, he sees twenty cases a day.
Main thing Smoke, is you are still here and you seem to be overcoming the stroke.
So sorry for your loss granny.i know a couple people who got messed up from that poison. One was a marathon runner.got the shot died two days later on the golf course heart attack.42 years old. The other was a 46 year old mother of four got vaxed and now is in a wheel chair from having so many strokes.i too am a conspiracy Nutt and proud of it. I told my family as soon as it came out something was up.if there is anyone trying to keep anther from speaking on a subject they have something to hide.

A skinhead? I don’t know why, I just always imagined you with a head full of dark hair! You need a polishing cloth 🙂
Enjoy your trip! Pics pics!
Yeah I'm a bald mofo lol. I once had a full set of dark curly hair, then I lost my dad, stressed, got into hard drugs, and finally decided to shave it instead of trying to pull a buzzed Jason Statham look that I'll never have lol

I don’t know. I do know from other mortuary employees that clots are a factor. As sadly are strokes and heart attacks.
I listened to a cardiologist a few days ago say he had been in practice for over forty years, and he saw two cases a year of myocarditis. Now, he sees twenty cases a day.
Main thing Smoke, is you are still here and you seem to be overcoming the stroke.
Hard part is the physical side of the problem. I just can't do the little things. Pick up the weed eater, cant do it. I guess the day i can't sit to cut the grass, im done. It sucks!
As a rule we defoliate just before flip and then again after streach. This time i cleaned up the lowers and wife did the top. Problem is we finished about the same time, now look at the problem that created. Lol
20230830_200136.jpg

I have often said that nothing is off limits for discussion on the Corner. I wanted it to be a place that we could come together just like we would be it at a morning table for coffee or the bar at the end of the evening. Share common love of a plant and a bit of who we are. Some of you I have come to know very well. Some of you have me.
With that said, I will not revisit the big C word poke again. All of you know what I think and to do so, literally puts me in danger. Today, the truth will find you in the gulag.
I have some pretty large followings on other social media and I have been media jailed, my posts banned and shadow banned. So, I know, I am watched. I have a voice, so therefore I am the enemy. I copped to being crazy from the get, so it was an ineffective way to cancel me. Hard to tell people don’t listen she’s nuts, when I openly share that every day! I kinda like being nuts, although at my age it’s considered eccentric 😂 and is a great excuse for saying what ya want!
My heart goes out to anyone harmed from this, and I respect your right to make that decision. I expect my right to certain decisions to be respected as well. As long as we all respect one another, it’s all good.
United we stand, divided, we will fall.
Now let’s get back to the serious things… like, what if the stars are just holes poked in the top so we can breath? Oh, bahahaha..

I have often said that nothing is off limits for discussion on the Corner. I wanted it to be a place that we could come together just like we would be it at a morning table for coffee or the bar at the end of the evening. Share common love of a plant and a bit of who we are. Some of you I have come to know very well. Some of you have me.
With that said, I will not revisit the big C word poke again. All of you know what I think and to do so, literally puts me in danger. Today, the truth will find you in the gulag.
I have some pretty large followings on other social media and I have been media jailed, my posts banned and shadow banned. So, I know, I am watched. I have a voice, so therefore I am the enemy. I copped to being crazy from the get, so it was an ineffective way to cancel me. Hard to tell people don’t listen she’s nuts, when I openly share that every day! I kinda like being nuts, although at my age it’s considered eccentric 😂 and is a great excuse for saying what ya want!
My heart goes out to anyone harmed from this, and I respect your right to make that decision. I expect my right to certain decisions to be respected as well. As long as we all respect one another, it’s all good.
United we stand, divided, we will fall.
Now let’s get back to the serious things… like, what if the stars are just holes poked in the top so we can breath? Oh, bahahaha..
Think about this...
In the northern hemisphere, we have the north star. It nevers changes it's place in our sky. That means it's flying around the sun in perfect relation to us and the center of the galaxy.

Then think about this... the southern hemisphere has the same thing. I'm not sure what they call it but it's polar opposite to the north star and also never changes it's location in our sky. These two stars are whirling around us in harmonious perfection.

Mind boggling when you consider the speed at which we're flying around the sun. These two stars consistently dance in perfect relation to our orbit around the sun, and the sun's orbit around the galaxy.

Is that not insane!? Just trying to picture this in three dimensions is bordeline impossible if you consider the scale of it all. Like.. as fast as we orbit the sun, those fuckers have to be hauling some serious ass.

Panel swaps can be a can of worms.
Man, i know how true that statement is... many many times my father and i went to change a panel and it was 3-5 days or more of work before we finally changed the panel... especially if its a house from the 30s or something like that.

Think about this...
In the northern hemisphere, we have the north star. It nevers changes it's place in our sky. That means it's flying around the sun in perfect relation to us and the center of the galaxy.
Not exactly, nothing nefarious going on. It just happens to be the star in closest alignment to the pole of the earth. Angle of the poles do not change as the earth travels around the sun. Thus seasons.

Because of the massive distance between earth and Polaris, the change in angle from one side of the sun to the other is nothing in comparison to the distance between the earth and polaris. So it does "move" but imperceptibly so. We are picking fly shit outta pepper here.

Not exactly, nothing nefarious going on. It just happens to be the star in closest alignment to the pole of the earth. Angle of the poles do not change as the earth travels around the sun. Thus seasons.

Because of the massive distance between earth and Polaris, the change in angle from one side of the sun to the other is nothing in comparison to the distance between the earth and polaris. So it does "move" but imperceptibly so. We are picking fly shit outta pepper here.
Ok that's fair.. and takes a bit of wonder out of it for me 🤣

So they're still in sync with our rotation around the sun, eh? Like, without those two stars, we may not have the wobble/seasons?

Or are they just just stuck in rotation around the sun with us and the nature of our poles is what keeps them in the same basic spot?

Last edited:
Ok that's fair.. and takes a bit of wonder out of it for me 🤣

So they're still in sync with our rotation around the sun, eh? Like, without those two stars, we may not have the wobble/seasons?

Or are they just just stuck in rotation around the sun with us and the nature of our poles is what keeps them in the same basic spot?
1693508224979.png

The axis is tilted and remains constant around the sun.

The red lines showing the poles are always pointed in the same direction.

That direction happens to line up with the north star. By chance.

Polaris is 323 light years from earth. The distance to the sun is like 8 light minutes. Double that + the diameter of the sun and you have the difference between summer and winter. So we are comparing 20 light minutes to 323 light years. The vast difference means the change in the earths position is pretty much meaningless in comparison to the north star position. Big big numbers.

Imagine a triangle where one side is 323 light years, and the bottom is 20 light minutes. The angle at the top can barely even be calculated.

Now I need to go find a smoke spot I think.

Little sampler pack for a friend of a friend, my friend wanted some stuff to give her friend that lost someone.

3 different flowers, cannaoil, hashish, lollipops, and weed white chocolate.

Didn't realize I had so many homemade products lol. Thought this was a cool little spread, I would flip out of someone ever gave me a gift set like this.

IMG_20230831_152126~2.jpg

View attachment 19493

Polaris is 323 light years from earth. The distance to the sun is like 8 light minutes. Double that + the diameter of the sun and you have the difference between summer and winter. So we are comparing 20 light minutes to 323 light years. The vast difference means the change in the earths position is pretty much meaningless in comparison to the north star position. Big big numbers.

Imagine a triangle where one side is 323 light years, and the bottom is 20 light minutes. The angle at the top can barely even be calculated.

Wait, I'm lost... So the earth isn't flat anymore?

View attachment 19493

So what you're saying is... a little more research and a little less imagination and I could maybe figure this out with some googlin'?

Man, i know how true that statement is... many many times my father and i went to change a panel and it was 3-5 days or more of work before we finally changed the panel... especially if its a house from the 30s or something like that.
A boss on 1 job I had got a job upgrading an apartment complex. We / I had to swap out panels from 60 - 100 amp.....The first panels took almost a full day to do the last I could do it in 2 hrs flat...No more playing it was smash, grab pull....no power tools back then either other than a skill saw and after doing a few all the same it got easy....less rules to follow too...no gfi or arc fault and other than a stove they were all 15 amp #14 soft and easy to work with....A #2 main I think.....fuzzy memory...

A boss on 1 job I had got a job upgrading an apartment complex. We / I had to swap out panels from 60 - 100 amp.....The first panels took almost a full day to do the last I could do it in 2 hrs flat...No more playing it was smash, grab pull....no power tools back then either other than a skill saw and after doing a few all the same it got easy....less rules to follow too...no gfi or arc fault and other than a stove they were all 15 amp #14 soft and easy to work with....A #2 main I think.....fuzzy memory...
I ran a 12 floor low income highrise last year. 86 panel swaps. We just ripped out the guts and spliced onto the feeders. New surface mount panels a little off to the side to allow access to the old cans. That was easy. Today I'm trying to figure out which guy to send above this old crappy plaster ceiling to place supports for our new humungo pendant lights. 24 inches of room at most, 12 under beams at least. As the lightest, thinnest guy, I'm afraid it's gonna have to be me. I can't send my 320lb apprentice up there...

Two weeks and I'll know if I have to even give a shit about this place anymore 🤣

I ran a 12 floor low income highrise last year. 86 panel swaps. We just ripped out the guts and spliced onto the feeders. New surface mount panels a little off to the side to allow access to the old cans. That was easy. Today I'm trying to figure out which guy to send above this old crappy plaster ceiling to place supports for our new humungo pendant lights. 24 inches of room at most, 12 under beams at least. As the lightest, thinnest guy, I'm afraid it's gonna have to be me. I can't send my 320lb apprentice up there...

Two weeks and I'll know if I have to even give a shit about this place anymore 🤣
Tell 'em you almost got convicted for murder the last time your claustrophobia kicked in but your game if they are!(Crazy, excited axe killer look on your face will close the deal on this!)

I don't know what the salt flats of Ancient Lake Bonneville are like today, but when I used to travel over them, it occurred to me that people didn't know that large portions of the flats are salt mud. The part of the flats where all the land speed records are made is drained.

All along the interstate, you could see where people just decided to streak off into the flats, leaving tire tracks. At the end of the tracks, way in the distance, there would be a dot which was the car that had to be abandoned.

Back
Top Bottom