We survived the storm lost power for 36 hrs. First off my Generator had a gas leak, I was lucky to catch it but gas went everywhere. I shut it off and found a UAP close by open with some gas line they gave me for free. I had to take the air filter housing off to get to the carburettor to hook up the air line,.

trying to find tools in the dark with a flashlight is a pain too. After getting everything apart and back together again while outside in a wind storm I'm thinking well at least I gotter fixed. Nope I pulled my guts out trying to get the fkin thing to fire up ...nope. 36 hrs I was in electrical jail. No moving air on my 11 week old buds 85% humidity.....arrg........

Then Bling the sound of my computer firing up...power on. Yea ha....How pathetic though soon as we lose power I lose all entertainment and things to do. I'd counted on my Generator, now I have to get it fixed.

Just one section of power outages1694963117472.png

Did you see the one where biden was talking about being a lifeguard in the ghetto and how he knew that's where the good basketball was played? Lol that one had me laughing because it was so cringe and racist infront of a bunch of black people...I just don't know how they didn't start throwing chairs lol
Yup, I did that’s when he told of the big bad guy, gang banger… CornPop..🤭
Anyone that remembers the truth or even watches vids from the 70’s knows he is as racist as they come. Directly involved with the KKK.

Those ablaze trim bins....ablaze sells a bunch of cool products on Amazon.

1 thing I was looking at is closed loop extractors and blast chambers they sell for dab making. That'll be a far away purchase for me but eventually want something to make some dabs with. Check em out

We survived the storm lost power for 36 hrs. First off my Generator had a gas leak, I was lucky to catch it but gas went everywhere. I shut it off and found a UAP close by open with some gas line they gave me for free. I had to take the air filter housing off to get to the carburettor to hook up the air line,.

trying to find tools in the dark with a flashlight is a pain too. After getting everything apart and back together again while outside in a wind storm I'm thinking well at least I gotter fixed. Nope I pulled my guts out trying to get the fkin thing to fire up ...nope. 36 hrs I was in electrical jail. No moving air on my 11 week old buds 85% humidity.....arrg........

Then Bling the sound of my computer firing up...power on. Yea ha....How pathetic though soon as we lose power I lose all entertainment and things to do. I'd counted on my Generator, now I have to get it fixed.

Just one section of power outagesView attachment 21716
I watched that thing move in and I kinda knew your electric was down (too quiet). We’re gonna cross our fingers on your bud.

Glad you made ok..
Bum deal on the generator.
Get that puppy running. They may say it is near end of season but Mother nature will have the last say on that IMO.
Screwy year weatherwise all around.

Those ablaze trim bins....ablaze sells a bunch of cool products on Amazon.

1 thing I was looking at is closed loop extractors and blast chambers they sell for dab making. That'll be a far away purchase for me but eventually want something to make some dabs with. Check em out
My idea was to be able to do all of that trimming without leaning over a table. Seems I can actually sit straight up and use this one. After 5-6 days of sitting humped over takes it’s toll on me.

Glad you made ok..
Bum deal on the generator.
Get that puppy running. They may say it is near end of season but Mother nature will have the last say on that IMO.
Screwy year weatherwise all around.
Morninnnnnnn Steamroller!

Morninnnnnnn Steamroller!
Morning CG~!
Fall like weather is finally here one week after our first heatwave~!🥴
Fall is my favorite season. Usually dryer than Spring. That we will have to see about.

Love my trim bin. I could not lean over all day. I do that shit for $$$ 5 days a week.😆

Morning CG~!
Fall like weather is finally here one week after our first heatwave~!🥴
Fall is my favorite season. Usually dryer than Spring. That we will have to see about.

Love my trim bin. I could not lean over all day. I do that shit for $$$ 5 days a week.😆
It’s gorgeous here this morning. Sunny and sixty. Been running heat at night for about a week now. Have to wonder what winter will bring as it’s usually mid October before we have to start running heat.
One would have to pay me a lottttt of dollars to sit and trim! It’s usually 5-6 days of it just for me. Being able to move around and sit straight up in a chair will make a huge difference for me.

I feel I can more efficiently heat my room than cool it?
It was a on the edge veg in the room this year and ran lights at night rather than day to help make it work.
The AC ran a lot more than the heater will. I was also surprised how high my humidity was with the AC running.
Now with cooler temps total control will be a lot easier.
Just finished second week of 12/12
DSC_0519.JPG
😁

Wow! 2/3rds more than here! If it was that amount here, I for sure would not have bought it!
Did you get your seeds PC?
Hey, Yes I did and thank you very much. I've been waiting for this storm to pass before I start anything. So as soon as I can get things cleaned up I'm popping seeds, Looking forward to a new crop. Everything is at 11 weeks tomorrow and they just spend 48 hrs in the dark. Its time to cut and hang to dry.

The squirrel in my tree made its nest close to the fork and not further out on the branch.. usually means cold winter
The wooly worms are solid black too. The persimmons have spoons in them. Crazy thing tho.. the hornet nests are low. Goes against all the other signs.

Glad to hear ur all safe though ! We were out for 7 days after Irma , know it sux at least ur handy enuff to make shit happen !

I feel I can more efficiently heat my room than cool it?
It was a on the edge veg in the room this year and ran lights at night rather than day to help make it work.
The AC ran a lot more than the heater will. I was also surprised how high my humidity was with the AC running.
Now with cooler temps total control will be a lot easier.
Just finished second week of 12/12
View attachment 21719
😁
Winter here is a fight to raise humidity. I heat with both gas and a pellet stove, both very dry.
Good looking ladies you have going there!

I watched that thing move in and I kinda knew your electric was down (too quiet). We’re gonna cross our fingers on your bud.
Because there was zero air movement I waved a small sheet of plywood as a fan to move the old air out and put some new air in my 5x5 3 times yesterday and this am before the power came back. If no power today they we're going into the garage, They didn't need the light so much but they needed fresh air

Winter here is a fight to raise humidity. I heat with both gas and a pellet stove, both very dry.
Good looking ladies you have going there!
When we lose electricity back here, you can plan on being out for a lengthy period of time, as they simply can’t get to it to repair it. We have a generator that runs off of our home propane supply.
We pay a yearly fee here to MediVac, in case of a medical emergency. They will fly in and transport us out.
Longest we have been stuck back here was 23 days one time. I have to admit tho, was soooooo damn peaceful.

Because there was zero air movement I waved a small sheet of plywood as a fan to move the old air out and put some new air in my 5x5 3 times yesterday and this am before the power came back. If no power today they we're going into the garage, They didn't need the light so much but they needed fresh air
Thank goodness you are at the finish on these!

Glad to hear ur all safe though ! We were out for 7 days after Irma , know it sux at least ur handy enuff to make shit happen !
Almost handy enough. lol. I see a small valve type thing on the carb that's floating free with a small hole in it......For a fking spring maybe?. In taking part of the carb apart did a small spring go sprong and disappear. Why would they have a tiny spring? and where would it attach to? Just a small something to throw me off. I have an accessible manual online.....if I had power... I coulda used it....lol.....powers on now its like it was all just a nightmare...lol

Yup, I did that’s when he told of the big bad guy, gang banger… CornPop..🤭
Anyone that remembers the truth or even watches vids from the 70’s knows he is as racist as they come. Directly involved with the KKK.
Ok at the risk of being political we attended a recent Ted Nugent concert, feel free to delete it! Caution possible offensive music ahead

Attachments

• IMG_4232.mov
    1.2 MB
When we lose electricity back here, you can plan on being out for a lengthy period of time, as they simply can’t get to it to repair it. We have a generator that runs off of our home propane supply.
We pay a yearly fee here to MediVac, in case of a medical emergency. They will fly in and transport us out.
Longest we have been stuck back here was 23 days one time. I have to admit tho, was soooooo damn peaceful.
We lose power we lose our phone too, I have an internet phone, cheap like $15 month north America free calling unlimited + $5 box rental. I got pissed off at out phone costing us over $120 per month and I saw an ad for my service free of hassle same day swap out, same phone number once I received the box. Always a catch though which is no emergency service unless I have power....I counted on my geny

Ok at the risk of being political we attended a recent Ted Nugent concert, feel free to delete it! Caution possible offensive music ahead
No way will I delete! We agreed to be able to have discussions of any kind here, regardless. I won’t do the canceling shit, even if I don’t like another’s opinion! As long as we are kind and respectful to each other, it’s all on the table on this corner.
That’s what is wrong now, people are not talking. We gonna talk in here! 😍

We lose power we lose our phone too, I have an internet phone, cheap like $15 month north America free calling unlimited + $5 box rental. I got pissed off at out phone costing us over $120 per month and I saw an ad for my service free of hassle same day swap out, same phone number once I received the box. Always a catch though which is no emergency service unless I have power....I counted on my geny
Print the manual off while you can and do spot checks with it running. Happened here last year. We had a brand new diesel generator, cranked straight up, ran two hours and shot shit. Would start and run like a charm, it just stopped producing voltage.

Back
Top Bottom