Print the manual off while you can and do spot checks with it running. Happened here last year. We had a brand new diesel generator, cranked straight up, ran two hours and shot shit. Would start and run like a charm, it just stopped producing voltage.
It was supposed to work. I have the original hard copy in my files....... somewhere .....lol...... double lol... my files....good one. I'm cracking myself up here.

Did you see the one where biden was talking about being a lifeguard in the ghetto and how he knew that's where the good basketball was played? Lol that one had me laughing because it was so cringe and racist infront of a bunch of black people...I just don't know how they didn't start throwing chairs lol

Was literally like watching some old TV from pre MLK days
Biden literally makes up a lie for the event he's at but forgot we live in the internet age where he's fact checked immediately. Lol.

Yup, I did that’s when he told of the big bad guy, gang banger… CornPop..🤭
Anyone that remembers the truth or even watches vids from the 70’s knows he is as racist as they come. Directly involved with the KKK.
Even back then they said he'd never be president because of his plagerized bs and lies but then we elect the worst version of him because orange man bad.

Even back then they said he'd never be president because of his plagerized bs and lies but then we elect the worst version of him because orange man bad.
I call an ace a ace.. I was up at 2 am watching, when two things happened. The votes had fractions as totals and I saw Orange Man Bad take a 12 million vote drive in about a three minute period. So, did we REALLY elect that? That’s the several million dollar question.

I've been getting very promising reports about these trim bags.

A few of my buddies are telling me this is the easiest method they've used to dry trim and it came out better and faster than they expected. They did mention it's a bit of a workout and that product needs to be properly dried but that it was way easier than trimming with scissors.

I've been getting very promising reports about these trim bags.

A few of my buddies are telling me this is the easiest method they've used to dry trim and it came out better and faster than they expected. They did mention it's a bit of a workout and that product needs to be properly dried but that it was way easier than trimming with scissors.

Sample of what the trim bag can do...

71z9nh3YYGL.jpg

I call an ace a ace.. I was up at 2 am watching, when two things happened. The votes had fractions as totals and I saw Orange Man Bad take a 12 million vote drive in about a three minute period. So, did we REALLY elect that? That’s the several million dollar question.
It was just weird that 5 cities closed at the same time and covered their windows. Then at 3am, a highly improbable statistical anomoly takes place, and we are told everything is copacetic and don't question anything. Pipes bursting excuses to vacate counting areas when no pipes bursted etc.

Massive push here in Cali to harvest ballets. One person can bring hundreds of ballets to the box. Stuff like this always is abused.

Also, since the 40 years I've been voting, they could somehow count all the ballets overnight and now with the digital voting machine, it takes days and mabye even weeks??? It sort of defies the imagination.

I would think an outside observer from either party could see these events as suspicious no matter which side of fence you straddle.

I was invited out to dinner tonight with some friends from high school.
We went to tgi fridays at 5pm.
I ordered a flat iron steak, i wanted one for weeks now so it sounded delicious.
Well.... it was spoiled and made me sick as hell....
Then had to fight with them so the person who invited us all out didnt have to pay for something that made me sick...
Disappointing to say the least.
Now im home, after we finally figured out who was gonna drive my car home while i threw up the hour ride home....
Now im having a warm bowl of soup....
Faaaak what a shitty night.

• Deleted by smoke
Show…
I was invited out to dinner tonight with some friends from high school.
We went to tgi fridays at 5pm.
I ordered a flat iron steak, i wanted one for weeks now so it sounded delicious.
Well.... it was spoiled and made me sick as hell....
Then had to fight with them so the person who invited us all out didnt have to pay for something that made me sick...
Disappointing to say the least.
Now im home, after we finally figured out who was gonna drive my car home while i threw up the hour ride home....
Now im having a warm bowl of soup....
Faaaak what a shitty night.
That was poison, not food. Indigestion or the shits is one thing, instantly sick is gross negligence.

That was poison, not food. Indigestion or the shits is one thing, instantly sick is gross negligence.
100% agree. I ate 3 bites and my stomach totally flipped upside down and i barely made it in the bathroom before i started getting sick...
It was the absolute worst dinner ive ever had.

been staying under a blanket for this whole week whenever i'm not warm enough to get the work done i need. this fever won't leave me be unless i drop 1000mg acetaminophen and 500mg ibuprofen every six hours.

G$ call the health dept when you're well enough to do so. Report the restaurant. They take that shit hella seriously. I got food poisoning from mod pizza and arby's in Vancouver, WA, and called both times to report it. They get pretty aggressive about communication and your condition, but it's a real public health risk. Three bites, that's not just bad meat. That was bad handling, or worse.

been staying under a blanket for this whole week whenever i'm not warm enough to get the work done i need. this fever won't leave me be unless i drop 1000mg acetaminophen and 500mg ibuprofen every six hours.

G$ call the health dept when you're well enough to do so. Report the restaurant. They take that shit hella seriously. I got food poisoning from mod pizza and arby's in Vancouver, WA, and called both times to report it. They get pretty aggressive about communication and your condition, but it's a real public health risk. Three bites, that's not just bad meat. That was bad handling, or worse.
Ya know. I prolly should call them...

Pack of Nathan’s hot dogs from
Walmart put me in the hospital for 3 days. Went in to renal failure. Walmart didn’t give a fuck less.

Back
Top Bottom