It's been a tough last few years, struggling with my demons and self-control.

Depression
Indulgence
Suicidal ideations
"Sins"
Yes 👍 I just came out of a three year taper off methadone and a twenty year habit. Coke and dope

Put the booze down ten years ago and so cannabis is what I reach too for any relief. My first 💕

Just trying to make healthier choices going forward and work on trying to be a more content person

I think we sometimes can't see our way forward and need a reset

Yes 👍 I just came out of a three year taper off methadone and a twenty year habit. Coke and dope

Put the booze down ten years ago and so cannabis is what I reach too for any relief. My first 💕

Just trying to make healthier choices going forward and work on trying to be a more content person

OUCH! Methadone.......that shit turns you into a zombie. One of my ex's was a junkie that got clean and was on methadone for 7 years. That shit is hard on your body.

Glad to see you're on a cleaner path...............

im working on shifting away from alcohol and shift towards lions mane and psilo
its hard for me to be content, im never satisfied and always wanting more.

yes
OUCH! Methadone.......that shit turns you into a zombie. One of my ex's was a junkie that got clean and was on methadone for 7 years. That shit is hard on your body.

Glad to see you're on a cleaner path...............
part of why i despise western medicine.

heres some fuckin pills for the next 50 years, go fuck your self.

Last edited:
I’m kinda sorta getting ready to do something that I’d rather eat dirt than do..make a trip to town 🫤
Hubby has been ready since eight this morn. I’m still sitting here on the porch. He is beginning to give me those exasperation eyes. 😂
I guess asking him to roll another would really be pushing it..
Some folks really like to push the envelope, it’s me..I like pushing it.😂😅🤣

Went and did some hiking today at Thacher Park with my wife and youngest son. The little slit in the rock is the entrance for rock climbing.

20230523_114329.jpg20230523_114336.jpg20230523_114349.jpg20230523_115820.jpg

We also hit the wild play zip lines at Thacher Park, it was a blast. All in all a pretty good day today.
Have been keeping myself as busy as possible so i can actually get through this tolerance break.
View attachment 20230523_122356.mp4

Went and did some hiking today at Thacher Park with my wife and youngest son. The little slit in the rock is the entrance for rock climbing.

View attachment 3877View attachment 3878View attachment 3879View attachment 3880

We also hit the wild play zip lines at Thacher Park, it was a blast. All in all a pretty good day today.
Have been keeping myself as busy as possible so i can actually get through this tolerance break.
View attachment 3881
Hang in there my Brother! You'll be handsomely rewarded when you light up that first doob!!!;)😁

Im hoping to go at least 10 days. I have smoked every day for the last 10 years so 10 days off should do me wonders.
I have to do a few per year or I'll end up smoking 10 plus joints a day, usually I last two weeks, last time was a month. Probably due for another soon. Its worth it to get baked again lol... you got this!

I get bad in summer because I just want to be outside doing garden shit with a joint in my face and embrace the swamp witch. Also, I've recently become aware that all my joints are at least a gram. I use the prerolled cones cause it's easier and I like them, my old lady hands can't roll like they used to. 🤣 Anyway, I got a couple different grams from the dispo for some variety, and ground one up... it made one cone, could've fit a lil more. I was like no way, weighed the next two, and made two more cones. I was like "welll fuck, good thing grow weed." 🤣

View attachment 3877View attachment 3878View attachment 3879View attachment 3880

View attachment 3881
damn looks like a great time. My ass certainly isnt fitting thru that crack lol.

I have to do a few per year or I'll end up smoking 10 plus joints a day, usually I last two weeks, last time was a month. Probably due for another soon. It worth it to get baked again lol... you got this!
To my surprise, its been wicked easy so far, i mean, i am only 3 days into this, but last time i tried to take a break my back was acting up, i havent been in terrible pain for about 2 or 3 weeks now so i actually feel good about this one.

damn looks like a great time. My ass certainly isnt fitting thru that crack lol.
So when you get up there they actually have a very very narrow gate and if you cant fit through it, you cant climb because you cant get through the slot. It looks cool but its all free hand climbing and im good on falling 1100+ feet to my death.

So when you get up there they actually have a very very narrow gate and if you cant fit through it, you cant climb because you cant get through the slot. It looks cool but its all free hand climbing and im good on falling 1100+ feet to my death.
Yeah fuck that, there's way easier ways to get a rush. 🤣

Downhill mountain biking............that shit is crazy.......
I used to race BMX and i always wanted to get into mountain biking but now i have 2 kids and life is expensive so its just gonna have to wait until im like 40. Hopefully im still in good enough condition by them. Its something ive always wanted to do so i will do it before i die, even if it kills me i shit you not.

I used to race BMX and i always wanted to get into mountain biking but now i have 2 kids and life is expensive so its just gonna have to wait until im like 40. Hopefully im still in good enough condition by them. Its something ive always wanted to do so i will do it before i die, even if it kills me i shit you not.
One of my old roomates wife used to work for Mongoose in the 90's. It was my roomies B-Day and I remember the day she came home with a super lite bike that John Tomac used when he competed. Not the actual bike but the same frame. IIRC, it was made from chrome moly?

yea i instantly think of that guy who died in nutty putty cave. tight spaces - Im good off that lol

yea i instantly think of that guy who died in nutty putty cave. tight spaces - Im good off that lol
I'm extremely claustrophobic and that one in particular gives me anxiety just thinking about it. Fuck all that shit. I cant even sleep in a sleeping bag without it being unzipped.

Attachments

• nutty-putty-cave-death-diagram-7.jpg
    nutty-putty-cave-death-diagram-7.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 8
I'm extremely claustrophobic and that one in particular gives me anxiety just thinking about it. Fuck all that shit. I cant even sleep in a sleeping bag without it being unzipped.
I used to do a little rock climbing (very little: I've never climbed anything more difficult than a 5.3), but always considered spelunkers to be fucking insane. Rock climbing in the dark, in narrow passages and repelling down an abyss, where you can't see the bottom, never seemed like a good idea to me.

Remember when Elon Musk wanted to build a submarine or something, to get some kids out of a cave, somewhere in Thailand? No matter how smart someone is in certain areas, they can be fucking idiots in others.

Im all about going in caves, free hand rock climbing tho is a no go for me.

Theres a cave down the road from me like 7 miles, you have to bring at least 300 feet of rope or you can't get in it because you have to repel down in or climb the rope down. Its 288 feet from the opening to solid ground. Pretty crazy.

My brother lived in Hawaii for 4 years, he was stationed there. He said it was the most epic mountain biking he's ever seen. Crazy fucker used to just send er down this fucking lava flows and crazy mountain trails, go on like 50 mile adventures. I'm too old for intense biking anymore, I have my hybrid Raleigh, it's a cross between a cruiser and a mountain bike. Great for riding with the pack of kids we usually have while we're camping. Think I might get some more aggressive tires this year cause it could do a little better in dirt. Gotta find somewhere to get it tuned up, it's been a few years. I love riding my bike, I'm still 12 at heart lol.

My brother lived in Hawaii for 4 years, he was stationed there. He said it was the most epic mountain biking he's ever seen. Crazy fucker used to just send er down this fucking lava flows and crazy mountain trails, go on like 50 mile adventures. I'm too old for intense biking anymore, I have my hybrid Raleigh, it's a cross between a cruiser and a mountain bike. Great for riding with the pack of kids we usually have while we're camping. Think I might get some more aggressive tires this year cause it could do a little better in dirt. Gotta find somewhere to get it tuned up, it's been a few years. I love riding my bike, I'm still 12 at heart lol.
I wanna get a Specialized mountain bike.
Like this one

I just dont have 8,000 dollars to drop on a bicycle, its bad enough i have a 7,000 dollar race bike just hanging from hooks in my shed. I could sell it in a few hours if i went to a bmx track, but its all i have left from racing other than my jersey from when i was sponsored by FLY Racing.

Im all about going in caves, free hand rock climbing tho is a no go for me.

Theres a cave down the road from me like 7 miles, you have to bring at least 300 feet of rope or you can't get in it because you have to repel down in or climb the rope down. Its 288 feet from the opening to solid ground. Pretty crazy.
We have some old mines close to here that are cool to explore, dangerous as hell though. Legend has it Al Capone and some other gangsters buried treasure somewhere up there. He was a regular in this area due to prohibition and his lucrative smuggling empire and our close proximity to the Canadian border. Dutch Schultz, another notorious gangster, actually had his second tax evasion trial in Malone, which is the closet town to me and the county seat, after his trial in Syracuse had a hung jury. Some think he buried a Hoard somewhere in the ADK as well. Cool history up here... and I definitely looked for the lost treasure as a teen... thankfully I didn't fall down a mine shaft.

We have some old mines close to here that are cool to explore, dangerous as hell though. Legend has it Al Capone and some other gangsters buried treasure somewhere up there. He was a regular in this area due to prohibition and his lucrative smuggling empire and our close proximity to the Canadian border. Dutch Schultz, another notorious gangster, actually had his second tax evasion trial in Malone, which is the closet town to me and the county seat, after his trial in Syracuse had a hung jury. Some think he buried a Hoard somewhere in the ADK as well. Cool history up here... and I definitely looked for the lost treasure as a teen... thankfully I didn't fall down a mine shaft.
Funny thing you mention Al Capone. My wifes grandfather is the brother of Al's father or something along those lines. Ive only seen the family tree once so i don't remember exact but they are related in some way or another.
I know right where Malone is, spent every day for 6 weeks wiring a house up there with my father.

ADKs have awesome history and its such a beautiful place to be/live. I love going up to lake champlain for a few hours and then hiking halfway up a mountain and camping for the night. Its so peaceful up there.

Back
Top Bottom