“Be water, my friend. Empty your mind.
Be formless, shapeless, like water.
You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.
You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle.
You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Now water can flow, or it can crash.
Be water, my friend.”

Bruce Lee
Cats are liquid~!

I do the best I can~! :LOL:

I spent a few hours trying to get a fly out.

Was that damn breaking bad scene for a little.
Yo ill get a fly in my tent and spend 30-60 minutes trying to get that thing out.

If i cant get it out, I usually close the door, turn the light up all the way, and turn my exhaust fan off. Within 2 hours its dead lol.

They are like magic dude. I havent had a single fly inside or buzzing me outside since i put these up 3 weeks ago.
I use the similar product for the Japanese beetles, they also smell like a rotten carcass after they get piled up and start dying. I almost feel bad sometimes... but I just look at the destruction they cause and I get over it. They say they are reusable and have a zipper at the bottom, fuck all that I'm not dealing with that stench, I'll take the 8 dollar loss.

Last edited:
Yeah but the stuff you put in it literally smells like ass!!! I could tell whenever I got near one when I was playing with the dogs.....😵
I use the fly bags. They smell like a gut wagon, so I move them way away from the house. I couldn’t imagine bringing one of them into my house!

Yeah but the stuff you put in it literally smells like ass!!! I could tell whenever I got near one when I was playing with the dogs.....😵
Yeah they stink for sure.
I use the fly bags. They smell like a gut wagon, so I move them way away from the house. I couldn’t imagine bringing one of them into my house!
100% smells like a "gut wagon" (i like that one)
They get hung 40-50 feet off the edge of my yard And i only smell them when i get too close lol.

I use the similar product for the Japanese beetles, they also smell like a rotten carcass after they get piled up and start dying. I almost feel bad sometimes... but I just look at the destruction they cause and I get over it. They say they are reusable and have a zipper at the bottom, fuck all that I'm not dealing with that stench, I'll take the 8 dollar loss.
Same, but only difference is the mix smells like straight shit right out of the bag lol.
I dumped these once already and will NOT go down that road again. Holy shit they smell worse than pigs

Yeah they stink for sure.

100% smells like a "gut wagon" (i like thqt one)
They get hung 40-50 feet off the edge of my yard And i only smell them when i get too close lol.
Me too. I had no idea they smelled like that, but they work! I hang brown paper Japanese lanterns on my porch for the wasps. Works like a charm and thankfully no smell.

Me too. I had no idea they smelled like that, but they work! I hang brown paper Japanese lanterns on my porch for the wasps. Works like a charm and thankfully no smell.
Ill have to give that a try. The wasps here are ridiculous and one sting will put my ass in the ER... Worst thing to be allergic too imo.

Ill have to give that a try. The wasps here are ridiculous and one sting will put my ass in the ER... Worst thing to be allergic too imo.
Ya know why it works? Seems they believe it to be a hornets nest. They come in brown and gray paper, both work. Cheap too, Dollar Tree.
Yeah after all these years of stings I have developed an allergy to them. We have no shortage of them either.

Ya know why it works? Seems they believe it to be a hornets nest. They come in brown and gray paper, both work. Cheap too, Dollar Tree.
Yeah after all these years of stings I have developed an allergy to them. We have no shortage of them either.
That makes a lot of sense actually. Someone was thinking outside the box when they came up with that idea lol.

For bees and wasps I would take a paper milk carton and cut out all the sides. I'd hang a small piece of bacon inside with a soap and water mix at the bottom. They'd get attracted to the bacon but the soap vapors would knock them out and they would fall into the solution.

Raid with a 20 foot range, that's what lol. I usually am anti chemicals, but I don't fuck around with hornets... regular bees, sure, welcome, hornets are just assholes. Do they just fly in the lantern and die or you need to put something in em?

Raid with a 20 foot range, that's what lol. I usually am anti chemicals, but I don't fuck around with hornets... regular bees, sure, welcome, hornets are just assholes.

Do they just fly in the lantern and die or you need to put something in em?
good, damn cunts with wings.

they are pollinators as well though.

well i dont know if hornets are, but some wasp are.

Last edited:
good, damn cunts with wings.

they are pollinators as well though.
Some hornets are to certain things, but I don't think wasps are, they're assholes too. I had one of those black and white fuckers fly up my pants as a kid, the boldface hornet I think... they can sting multiple times without losing their stinger or dying... and it definitely did. Fuck that hurt, worse stings I've had.

For bees and wasps I would take a paper milk carton and cut out all the sides. I'd hang a small piece of bacon inside with a soap and water mix at the bottom. They'd get attracted to the bacon but the soap vapors would knock them out and they would fall into the solution.
Ummmm, I actually feed the bees 🙂 Fruit trees, flowers, sugar pots and bee watering stations. By doing that also keeps them out of my pool.
Are ya serious, who can afford bacon? 🤣

Some hornets are to certain things, but I don't think wasps are, they're assholes too. I had one of those black and white fuckers fly up my pants as a kid, the boldface hornet I think... they can sting multiple times without losing their stinger or dying... and it definitely did. Fuck that hurt, worse stings I've had.
I got stung by a white faved hornet in my little toe 3 years ago. I couldnt evem walk for like 4 hours, my entire foot swelled up

when i was like 10 or so just walking up to my cousins front door, bam some wasp or hornet stung me right in my neck.

eversince then fuck those things.

Raid with a 20 foot range, that's what lol. I usually am anti chemicals, but I don't fuck around with hornets... regular bees, sure, welcome, hornets are just assholes. Do they just fly in the lantern and die or you need to put something in em?
They just avoid the area all together. Hornets are natural enemies of the wasp. Works great! No chemicals and just no wasps flying round my porches.

Ummmm, I actually feed the bees 🙂 Fruit trees, flowers, sugar pots and bee watering stations. By doing that also keeps them out of my pool.
Are ya serious, who can afford bacon? 🤣
I have a little bee watering spot in my flower bed, glass dish with pebbles... can't offer up all those flowers without a palette cleanser lol.

I got stung by a white faved hornet in my little toe 3 years ago. I couldnt evem walk for like 4 hours, my entire foot swelled up
Yeah my leg definitely swelled and I'm not even allergic. I just remember thinking as I was tearing my pants off in the driveway "how am I getting stung so many times" Fucking brutal.

I’ve got it one time by a hornet, in all fairness I sat on it! Looked like I had a Brazilian butt lift… on one side! 😜

when i was like 10 or so just walking up to my cousins front door, bam some wasp or hornet stung me right in my neck.

eversince then fuck those things.
I had something with a stinger go under my glasses whilst on the back of a motorcycle going like 65 and the stinger went into my eye. Immediate pain and a flood of tears. Again, fucking brutal lol.

Back
Top Bottom