Don’t believe it! I’m still covering plants at night.
Normally we are working on opening the pool about mid April and using it by mid May, well, it’s nice to sit next to it, in my hoodie and fuzzy warm winter pants!
One good thing about all the rain and cool weather is that this will be a huge blackberry harvest this year!
Covered mine 3 times already this year.... pretty sad, its almost June!!

But its okay, im getting ready to go spend the day out on the kayak.
Got a 6 pack of twisted tea, and 10 pre rolled joints, gonna be an alright day lol.

Last edited:
Covered mike 3 times already this year.... pretty sad, its almost June!!

But its okay, im getting ready to go spend the day out on the kayak.
Got a 6 pack of twisted tea, and 10 pre rolled joints, gonna be an alright day lol.
Grow ya some Concrete Shoes, that will take care of your sleeping prob!
Sounds great, enjoy your day!

Concrete or cement shoes? Is there a difference? I havent looked yet lol.
Ive been smoking indicas all day so by the time i go to bed, im so over tired i cant sleep.
I have seen it called both. Seems to be the same strain, looks and smells alike. Stuff puts my lights out.

I have seen it called both. Seems to be the same strain, looks and smells alike. Stuff puts my lights out.
Right on, sounds like a good sedative strain. Ill have to get a pack ASAP. Im so sick of not sleeping, havent gotten a good nights sleep in weeks. Other than last night, but i smoked mendo breath last night. It seems like anything thats 75+% indica is pretty heavy stuff for me.
If i grow that concrete shoes, ill leave one to go 2 week longer and see how that does.

Right on, sounds like a good sedative strain. Ill have to get a pack ASAP. Im so sick of not sleeping, havent gotten a good nights sleep in weeks. Other than last night, but i smoked mendo breath last night. It seems like anything thats 75+% indica is pretty heavy stuff for me.
If i grow that concrete shoes, ill leave one to go 2 week longer and see how that does.
It’s super nice bud. Big, compact, hard as a rock. Smooth tasting. I have found using the entourage effect, half concrete half high sativa gives you a stone to the bone effect without the sleepiness.

I wonder how many of us he believes to have a static IP? Mine is for sure dynamic. I’m in over there, working on my 50 posts so I can grab some more people. 😜
Morning Logic ya lil wanker, catch me. I’m all over your board 😂😂😅😂🤣
Love, Granny 😂🤣😂😅😂
Haha good, still expecting/hoping to see some other familiar names

My Hubby is a Cajun. So we definitely fish. Usually a couple trips at least a year. We also bring shrimp home when the season is open.
He’s a retired ship captain and grew up on the bayou fishing, he knows all the catch spots! It’s a blast!

• Deleted by ZombieRider
  • Reason: Oops lol
Show…
Sounds like a super busy day! I got all of my had to do list out of the way early and spent the day visiting on the front porch with friends.
I can’t believe it’s almost June and I just had to go in for a jacket. Nice, but weird.
Imma finish up this day on the porch cup of hot coffee in hand, a lavender permafrost nug in my pipe and the sweet sound of my grand baby playing guitar and singing with my daughter wafting through the walls.
Those are the good things 🥰

Sounds like a super busy day! I got all of my had to do list out of the way early and spent the day visiting on the front porch with friends.
I can’t believe it’s almost June and I just had to go in for a jacket. Nice, but weird.
Imma finish up this day on the porch cup of hot coffee in hand, a lavender permafrost nug in my pipe and the sweet sound of my grand baby playing guitar and singing with my daughter wafting through the walls.
Those are the good things 🥰
Enjoy your night Gran, sounds like you're gonna have a nice relaxing evening.

I think its one reason I have a great dream life, My wife says she doesn't dream...wtf...When you close your eyes and lightly press your fingers on them what do you see?...my wife says nothing...I see everything, hard to explain but I see or think / imagine all sorts of things in quick flashes or slow rolls, hard to focus on 1 thing but its a kaleidoscope of images. it certainly isn't just a black screen.
Sleep is so important brother and REM is critical. Can go insane or die without it.

I'm sleeping a little bit better now but I have a terrible sleep disorder and the headaches... Sleep ear and headache, light sensitivity seems all interrelated somehow. Always numb and sore at the base of my skull

But I'm starting to dream again after years of insomnia. Sometimes I sleep for hours several without waking up. Although it's still frequent and interrupted. But still waking up with headache

Last edited:
Sleep is so important brother and REM is critical. but I have a terrible sleep disorder and the headaches... Sleep and light sensitivity seems related

But I'm starting to dream again after years of insomnia. Sometimes I sleep for hours without waking up. Although it's still frequent and interrupted
indeed.

its miserable as hell some times.

Sleep is so important brother and REM is critical. Can go insane or die without it.

I'm sleeping a little bit better now but I have a terrible sleep disorder and the headaches... Sleep ear and headache, light sensitivity seems all interrelated somehow. Always numb and sore at the base of my skull

But I'm starting to dream again after years of insomnia. Sometimes I sleep for hours several without waking up. Although it's still frequent and interrupted. But still waking up with headache
Yeah there is actually a rare genetic condition where the people affected die from being unable to sleep… crazy stuff

That's crazy not heard that
You can die from kidney stones pain also... It's like the only pain that's actually fatal

I've seen people die all sorts of way under the 🌞.... Especially taking a shit lol 😆 multiples... Or impacted aka paralytic ileus

Poop= the bad.. got to get it out of there

Or the rotting inside out.. thing. That's a smelly mess. Yeah 👍🤣 it's looking better.... NOT

Last edited:
The more you know...
Yeah 👍 it's all downstream brother I hear you loud and clear

It's really not a terrible thing to accept if you're able to not let it rule over us. Just an awareness of it

I developed a morbid sense of humor early in my career to deal with the stress and fubar bullshit

What's important is our health above all

Knowledge is power up, in the right hands

I just think it's good to be honest with oneself and true to ones nature

Preaching teaching healing all require a certain amount of self sacrifice and a philosophy to help one another

Issues been weighing on my mind also. It's been a tough year for me
It's been a tough last few years, struggling with my demons and self-control.

Depression
Indulgence
Suicidal ideations
"Sins"

Last edited:
Well my outlook is to expect the worst and prepare for it. Then when something good happens... It's a pleasant surprise 😁

Then you can learn to manage the the ugly. But it's not failsafe. Just easier to manage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom