Well we got DUMPED on for 3-1/2hrs but the boys played some of the best lacrosse I’ve seen them play.
My son just started in October and the growth I’ve seen from him has been so impressive. Very proud coach here. Sad tomorrow is our last tournament for the season. Hope I’m invited to help coach again next year.

Future Bud Builder… cute af….

Corrected that
Haha thanks man, cant do much with the tents with her around cause she gets all up in it lol.

she really is fuckin adorable, shes funny, ornery, she will approach something she knows shes not supposed to mess with, turn and look at you and wait, then when you turn and look at her then she goes and does it and laughs.

shes 1.2 years old

shes smart too.

shell be gardening in no time

That’s what this forum is for 🥰 All discussions are open. I was happy to come back this evening seeing all of you just hanging out enjoying each other’s company 🥰
Thats pretty dam awesome of you. I just felt bad for maybe hijacking a discussion in your thread. Its always nice to see a community mindset. I am so happy this forum happened. Actually feel like part of a community again and not just running around putting out fires and getting burned out with next to no patience from all the behind the scenes BS

Yayyy on being out of trim jail. It can become a bit overwhelming.

It sounds like you might be a northern farmer then ... What area are you in?

I wonder how many of us he believes to have a static IP? Mine is for sure dynamic. I’m in over there, working on my 50 posts so I can grab some more people. 😜
Morning Logic ya lil wanker, catch me. I’m all over your board 😂😂😅😂🤣
Love, Granny 😂🤣😂😅😂

A
Yayyy on being out of trim jail. It can become a bit overwhelming.

It sounds like you might be a northern farmer then ... What area are you in?
Actually, I’m in the Midwest. Nuttiest weather I have seen in years. We have already had a hundred degree weather here and last nights low was 48! From AC to heat.

I wonder how many of us he believes to have a static IP? Mine is for sure dynamic. I’m in over there, working on my 50 posts so I can grab some more people. 😜
Morning Logic ya lil wanker, catch me. I’m all over your board 😂😂😅😂🤣
Love, Granny 😂🤣😂😅😂
I got my 50 posts in last night. I sent a whisper to one of your students. I'm waiting for his response.

A

Actually, I’m in the Midwest. Nuttiest weather I have seen in years. We have already had a hundred degree weather here and last nights low was 48! From AC to heat.
Great lakes area here ... I think frost advisories are finally behind us. Thursday night it got down to 37f and Friday daytime highs were in the 70's. We finally planted our garden starts yesterday. Long range weather forecast suggests we're finally out of frost danger.

Great lakes area here ... I think frost advisories are finally behind us. Thursday night it got down to 37f and Friday daytime highs were in the 70's. We finally planted our garden starts yesterday. Long range weather forecast suggests we're finally out of frost danger.
Don’t believe it! I’m still covering plants at night.
Normally we are working on opening the pool about mid April and using it by mid May, well, it’s nice to sit next to it, in my hoodie and fuzzy warm winter pants!
One good thing about all the rain and cool weather is that this will be a huge blackberry harvest this year!

Don’t believe it! I’m still covering plants at night.
Normally we are working on opening the pool about mid April and using it by mid May, well, it’s nice to sit next to it, in my hoodie and fuzzy warm winter pants!
One good thing about all the rain and cool weather is that this will be a huge blackberry harvest this year!
Did you say blackberries?

Blackberry arbor.jpg

Left side of the greenhouse are my blackberry plants. We had a bumper harvest last year and expect the same this summer.

Back
Top Bottom