Yup thats them… pita to grow. They yield about 3-4x less than cubes. Contam like made and pissy on environment. Sure they are 2-3x as potent but imo not worth growing in door. Outdoor for sure but then id go with a different one that aidctually requires grass in the vicinity
What do you recommend for outdoor? And do you think cubes would be a easy way to do it?

I'd really like to get this rolling this year

What do you recommend for outdoor? And do you think cubes would be a easy way to do it?

I'd really like to get this rolling this year
Outdoor i always wanted to try Psilocybe Azurescens one of if not the most potent on earth.

Do your research before taking this… its been known to cause paralysis lol

Outdoor i always wanted to try Psilocybe Azurescens one of if not the most potent on earth.

Most shrooms I've done at once was 14g tea of golden teachers

I wanna do it again

LSD, close to 1mg

i seem to be pretty tolerant to drugs.

Last edited:
Isn't psilocybin cubensis it's own "strain" and then there's GT is it's own strain?

Just trying to get the nomenclature/terms right.
Nope golden teachers are Psilocybe cubensis. There are many types of cubes. GT, PE ,B+, Amazon are all great starters. If your a visual the i suggest starting with PE but GT IMO while not slouch but not as strong are a bit less visual and more philosophical in my experience. B+ are just great all around

Yeah then id definitely mess it up lol. I get them for 110 an ounce so ill just keep buying them lol.
Just sterility methods need to be used rigorously, you can do it without a lab, but yes you do not want contamination, cause that's going right into the shroom.

Gloves, ISO EVERYTHING.

If I can find a syringe, Im going to pull the trigger, I need my meds.

I can spare a few dollars.

Nope golden teachers are Psilocybe cubensis. There are many types of cubes. GT, PE ,B+, Amazon are all great starters. If your a visual the i suggest starting with PE but GT IMO while not slouch but not as strong are a bit less visual and more philosophical in my experience. B+ are just great all around
Ok thanks trying to wrap my head around it.....can you put that in weed terms ? Lol

So cannabis is weed but this other weed is sour D?

Hahaha

Ok thanks trying to wrap my head around it.....can you put that in weed terms ? Lol

So cannabis is weed but this other weed is sour D?

Hahaha
Sure cannabis is pan cyan and hemp is cubes. Both have several different genetic lumped in species but you also have your phenotypes…. Thats shrooms in a cannabis speak

Yes, in the wild they're kind of rare. Mostly Pacific N.W. Wood loving, and grow in a colder climate than most of the cubes and pans.

I suppose the paralysis would really freak you out if you weren't aware of it as a side effect. It's also temporary and if you prepare yourself right, you would probably be ok.

Yes, in the wild they're kind of rare. Mostly Pacific N.W. Wood loving, and grow in a colder climate than most of the cubes and pans.

I suppose the paralysis would really freak you out if you weren't aware of it as a side effect. It's also temporary and if you prepare yourself right, you would probably be ok.
I couldn’t think of a better trip to take in the wild under the stars

It works but bulk substrate is much better… cubes go about 3-4” deep and mix 1-1 spawn to sub for the fastest easiest route..

How about we start a shroom thread ill make one in my area.
Ok cool, I've read so much about the process and thought of it so much, my brother once even had jars that were inoculated....I wish I could have finished it but I was living with my parents at the time...

Anyways, that makes sense....I'd wanna do this in a little tote or something. not a tiny bag..

But without dropping money for a pressure cooker...

Otherwise impulsive enough to order a syringe for 10$ or so if I can find.

Ready to pull the trigger, but I would need pore tape and few things or so.

Ok cool, I've read so much about the process and thought of it so much, my brother once even had jars that were inoculated....I wish I could have finished it but I was living with my parents at the time...

Anyways, that makes sense....I'd wanna do this in a little tote or something. not a tiny bag..

But without dropping money for a pressure cooker...
Oven just takes a lot longer

Back
Top Bottom