I've said that before too lol, and indeed it is.

I still can't believe I have a 1year old.
She's great though.

Life's a rollercoaster, it has its ups and downs.

Ready to go back up.
Yeah 👍 that's what really keeps me going right now. Cycle of life brother. I'm just waiting on the new arrivals

I used to do pediatrics so I admire kids. Just don't have any myself. Lots of responsibility being a competent parent.

I worked the NICUs' and with cystic fibrosis kids ECT. Lots of transplant surgeries and respiratory issues. Now I am disabled and dependent to some degree

My wife died a few months ago and I suppose that's been weighing on me pretty hard

Yeah 👍 that's what really keeps me going right now. Cycle of life brother. I'm just waiting on the new arrivals

I used to do pediatrics so I admire kids. Just don't have any myself. Lots of responsibility being a competent parent.

I worked the NICUs' and with cystic fibrosis kids ECT. Lots of transplant surgeries and respiratory issues. Now I am disabled and dependent to some degree

My wife died a few months ago and I suppose that's been weighing on me pretty hard
I couldn't imagine...I feel that.

It's never easy.

I apologize.

I couldn't imagine...I feel that.

It's never easy.

I apologize.
Thanks 🙏 for the sentiment. She was a wonderful person and I'll never forget that part

She kept me centered and anchored. She was my confidant. I really miss her. But she's in a better place and not suffering

I just need to heal some more before I'm ready for the next gig

Last edited:
You can die from kidney stones pain also... It's like the only pain that's actually fatal

I've seen people die all sorts of way under the 🌞.... Especially taking a shit lol 😆 multiples... Or impacted aka paralytic ileus

Poop= the bad.. got to get it out of there

Or the rotting inside out.. thing. That's a smelly mess. Yeah 👍🤣 it's looking better.... NOT
my wife worked for years at a urology clinic as a nurse, and indeed- when you need to pee, and you cant - and your bladder ruptures....next level pain for sure.

very sorry to hear that. No words are even enough....

The other part of honestly is that we don't always have the answers to the issue at hand

That's one of the hardest things to grasp
Along with expecting the worse [ or being prepare for it ] and being pleasantly surprised when it does not blow up in your face, I also believe there is a reason for everything. Sounds cliche, but I keep this caveat always in my mind.
While things happen for a reason all too often, we do not need to know the reason, or it is not time for the reason to be divulged yet. IME too many people struggle and 'punish' themselves for not knowing what the reason is.
Acceptance is the key.
You know it is what is unless you can do something to change it..
Change is very hard for many and most possess a little bit inside them that wants to resist change.

Along with expecting the worse [ or being prepare for it ] and being pleasantly surprised when it does not blow up in your face, I also believe there is a reason for everything. Sounds cliche, but I keep this caveat always in my mind.
While things happen for a reason all too often, we do not need to know the reason, or it is not time for the reason to be divulged yet. IME too many people struggle and 'punish' themselves for not knowing what the reason is.
Acceptance is the key.
Change is very hard for many and most possess a little bit inside them that wants to resist change.
“Be water, my friend. Empty your mind.
Be formless, shapeless, like water.
You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.
You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle.
You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Now water can flow, or it can crash.
Be water, my friend.”

Bruce Lee

Acceptance is the key.
100% Acceptance and lowering expectations... especially when it comes to other people. My husband gets disappointed a lot by how his parents are, in terms of not only thier relationship, but the one they have with our son... he was hoping they'd make up for less than stellar parenting (that's being kind, they sucked lol) by being good grandparents. I keep telling him to lower his expectations, like waaay down, and he'll be disappointed less. They are the same people, they haven't done much to grow and show no remorse the past or desire to change in their 50s, so why expect more of them than they are capable of giving? Then if they do do something, like actually be the ones to reach out and check in on thier grandchild... you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've come to expect nothing from other humans and it's lessened my disappointment in life.... except my husband, but he's fully aware of my expectations lol.
Acceptance has the same effect. Getting all bent out of shape over something beyond your control does nothing but piss you off. It changes nothing, except maybe bringing more negative vibes your way.
Not that I'm some Buddhist monk or anything, I get pissed as much as the next person... but I'm getting better at letting shit go. Ask Elsa, she'll tell ya. Screenshot_20230522_080528_Google.jpg

Where did you get the strain, hubs has a horrible time sleeping with all his aches and pains.
Mornin Wild Chyld!
These were gifted to me by a friend. Good thing is is that it’s pretty well known and easy to obtain. If you can’t find any, let me know and I’ll send ya a couple of beans.
So far, it’s some of the hardest hitting I have smoked in a very long time. They say it’s also known as an anti inflammatory.

Mornin Wild Chyld!
These were gifted to me by a friend. Good thing is is that it’s pretty well known and easy to obtain. If you can’t find any, let me know and I’ll send ya a couple of beans.
So far, it’s some of the hardest hitting I have smoked in a very long time. They say it’s also known as an anti inflammatory.
Theyre by cult classic seeds right?

Edit. Aghh bummer. Sold out

Theyre by cult classic seeds right?
I have no idea where he got these . They came in a small clear bag and it has a sticker on it with a number and the name. It’s for sure not cult classic packing. I’ll take a pic this evening and see if anyone knows where it came from. He also gave me some lavender permafrost that is hard hitting as well. Those are in a zip lock bag with no identifying info at all. I will call him this evening and see if he remembers where he got them.

Soooooo, this morning these came (pics) of a stock that I have been waiting on for over a year! Andrea Santacroce from Italy is the builder of this stock. It’s not even been coated nor polished yet and it’s still beautiful! I’m soooooo stoked! Now we wait for the final polishing and to clear customs.IMG_0934.jpegIMG_0932.jpegIMG_0930.jpegIMG_0929.jpeg

Soooooo, this morning these came (pics) of a stock that I have been waiting on for over a year! Andrea Santacroce from Italy is the builder of this stock. It’s not even been coated nor polished yet and it’s still beautiful! I’m soooooo stoked! View attachment 3658View attachment 3659View attachment 3660View attachment 3661
Absolutely gorgeous stock. I really dig the purple epoxy, looks metallic almost.
Very well built by the looks of it.
Hope it treats you well in the competition.

Absolutely gorgeous stock. I really dig the purple epoxy, looks metallic almost.
Very well built by the looks of it.
Hope it treats you well in the competition.
Thanks! He is well known in my world, and I have been waiting for over a year now. I’m just darn excited! The fact that it looks so pretty in the raw, let’s me know the completely finished product will be straight up gorgeous 🥰 This one won’t be ready by the weekend for sure. Once it hits here it will be bedded etc. I’m a couple of months out from being able to shoot it.

Soooooo, this morning these came (pics) of a stock that I have been waiting on for over a year! Andrea Santacroce from Italy is the builder of this stock. It’s not even been coated nor polished yet and it’s still beautiful! I’m soooooo stoked! Now we wait for the final polishing and to clear customs.View attachment 3658View attachment 3659View attachment 3660View attachment 3661
Beautiful work! I’m sure you will make it look even kooler! , it certainly will shoot better ! Lol

Soooooo, this morning these came (pics) of a stock that I have been waiting on for over a year! Andrea Santacroce from Italy is the builder of this stock. It’s not even been coated nor polished yet and it’s still beautiful! I’m soooooo stoked! Now we wait for the final polishing and to clear customs.View attachment 3658View attachment 3659View attachment 3660View attachment 3661
Wow he’s got a little bit of everything going on there❤️❤️ Looks SOLID!
I’ll be here in a couple months to see the final product!

My brother does a lot of custom expoy work… this is the only piece i have that he has done but he does bar tops, dinning room tables and a bunch of stuff that’s absolutely stunning. This doesn’t do his work justice but the only piece i have atm.IMG_0764.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom