She has good insurance. CDPHP through her job.
My kids and i have state insurance.
The problem is they have no rooms or staff available until 2pm or later.

Shes in triage now. Theyre gonna stitch it up and send her on her way.
Someone will come by after she has been admitted to the ER and ask for her insurance card. That is what determines the level of care. If you have insurance you will get better care. The better the insurance the better the care.
Look into that hospital and find out if it is for PROFIT or NOT FOR PROFIT. The for profit guys will be the worse of the two. There is one hospital here in my area even the paramedics will not take people to. The owner is a doctor and he will just bandage you up and send you on your way. In a way I cannot really blame him. State requires hospitals to admit all even if they do not have insurance. So he patches them up and does not get paid. Even when they have state insurance the hospitals get fucked because the state only pays a small percentage of the bill so the hospital still looses. We have an imperfect health care system.

My wife has been here since 7. She hasn't been triaged, hasnt been given pain meds, hasnt even been looked at.
Went to the counter 3 times, and they just told her "its a long wait, just sit down"
Bullshit ! At least give her a bit of morphine till she’s seen

Someone will come by after she has been admitted to the ER and ask for her insurance card. That is what determines the level of care. If you have insurance you will get better care. The better the insurance the better the care.
Look into that hospital and find out if it is for PROFIT or NOT FOR PROFIT. The for profit guys will be the worse of the two. There is one hospital here in my area even the paramedics will not take people to. The owner is a doctor and he will just bandage you up and send you on your way. In a way I cannot really blame him. State required hospitals to admit all even if they do not have insurance. So he patches them up and does not get paid. Even when they have state insurance the hospitals get fucked because the state only pays a small percentage of the bill so the hospital still looses. We have an imperfect health care system.
Imperfect is a understatement

And some think government run healthcare is the way to go. They have never been in the VA. Fix that mess and prove the government can run healthcare because when hey get involved they fuck it up worse. No thank you to that public run health care they want so badly.

Someone will come by after she has been admitted to the ER and ask for her insurance card.
This is the hospital we always come to, so insurance is on file.
Plus its going through workmans comp not her insurance. Theyre just wicked busy and short staffed so the wait is absurd.
They arent going by severity either, going by arrival time which is bullshit imo. This is a hospital not court...
Bullshit ! At least give her a bit of morphine till she’s seen
Yeah they gave her ibuprofen and ativan to calm her down and now we are headed out the door. All stiched up ready to go

Wife and son had to get two jabs to keep jobs. Both still got Covid. Once after each jab but not immediately after. I be caught it once from them the first time. Got sick the second but didn’t test. Just assumed it was.

Now I hear getting covid, antivax, or boosters gives you micro blood clots? Really?

So randomly over days or years we can get strokes, heart attacks, muscle and brain issues. Lovely.

So it’s be a lemming or else now… 🤦
Who ever was responsible for this man made virus, got away with biological warfare on a global stage. Sad.

This is the hospital we always come to, so insurance is on file.
Plus its going through workmans comp not her insurance. Theyre just wicked busy and short staffed so the wait is absurd.
They arent going by severity either, going by arrival time which is bullshit imo. This is a hospital not court...

Yeah they gave her ibuprofen and ativan to calm her down and now we are headed out the door. All stiched up ready to go
Well all is good. Hopefully her work does not know about the smoking. A workman's comp claim could put her in the wrong group if they know she burns.

God damn im glad im home.
I have a lot of respect for doctors and such, but a 6 hour wait to be stitched up in the triage room is absolutely ridiculous.
When the nurse started pulling it all open to check it all out i saw her bone 🤢
It was a really deep slice, she had just grabbed a new box cutter this morning when she got in too so that thing was wicked sharp, it made a nice clean cut tho so it should heal up nicely. And after it scars shes gonna get 2 eyes tattooed above it because it looks like a smiley face

Look into that hospital and find out if it is for PROFIT or NOT FOR PROFIT. The for profit guys will be the worse of the two. There is one hospital here in my area even the paramedics will not take people to. The owner is a doctor and he will just bandage you up and send you on your way. In a way I cannot really blame him. State requires hospitals to admit all even if they do not have insurance. So he patches them up and does not get paid. Even when they have state insurance the hospitals get fucked because the state only pays a small percentage of the bill so the hospital still looses. We have an imperfect health care system.
Canadian healthcare is a service, American healthcare is a business

Was a hell of a day on the range! Gusts to thirty five. Holding a left seven ring would reward you with a right seven, yet moving to the nine ring would blow ya an eight out the other side. Headwinds, tailwinds and screaming cross winds. If it’s like this Saturday imma stay in bed!
Cold cold cold! Anymore clothes and I could not have got up on the gun.
Calling for our first snow fall here Saturday night. I guess it’s about time.

Wife’s hospital has been chaos the last few weeks.

Over 100 waiting to see doctors.
41 just waiting for beds.
Over 100 in beds.
48 admitted with Covid.
But it’s been a constant incoming of everything. Cuts, falls, and random stuff.

Yesterday was the busiest she’s seen in 40 years. She got called back in for 3am. To many staff calling in sick.

Half her morning has been fixing errors made by other staff. Everyone is burned out or no longer gives a shit. 🤬
This is one of the reasons more and more Americans are flying out of the country to get procedures done. If you come to Thailand I will hold your hand at the hospital and bring you edibles to keep up your strength. Meanwhile I am scheduled to see the doctor about my 2 hernias one of which is bothering me. Very easy to get an appointment -- then you can have a walletectomy.

Okay had some dinner and found some fuzzy fat pajamas, time for a smoke! Finally got my backbone warmed up, sheesh it was cold out there!
Sooooo, what we smokin and who has chocolate?

This is one of the reasons more and more Americans are flying out of the country to get procedures done. If you come to Thailand I will hold your hand at the hospital and bring you edibles to keep up your strength. Meanwhile I am scheduled to see the doctor about my 2 hernias one of which is bothering me. Very easy to get an appointment -- then you can have a walletectomy.
I get that every month with my expensive Gov. fecked with insurance. Somehow it was set up so people that never worked got it for pennies on the dollar, and those of us that did bust our asses got it for six times the cost.

Okay had some dinner and found some fuzzy fat pajamas, time for a smoke! Finally got my backbone warmed up, sheesh it was cold out there!
Sooooo, what we smokin and who has chocolate?
It's like I was making this for you.

Second time doing chocolate and really feeling more confident this go. So much so I decided to make as two layer bar,

white chocolate on bottom and milk chocolate on top, mushrooms everywhere 😂

PXL_20231206_032021530~2.jpg

Been waiting for this baby forever a non stick ceramic coated grinder ! We will see - I got pretty used to using the tobacco grinder , and yes granny’s it was the purple color I was waiting for ! Hell everone has a black one lmao

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpeg
    IMG_0448.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0449.jpeg
    IMG_0449.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom