I'll agree with that. In my past life i /we fed about 400 to 450 hogs at a time, marketing 1000 per year, that 12 years was memorable
Grew up on the farm my self u get used to smell eventually - my summer job was showing cattle - neighbors still farm well breed cattle - well pardon the French but really they really just sell bull cum nowadays ! Lol another disgusting act

@GoodShit97 Hope the wife is okay! Please keep us updated. I swear imma mail the two of you a big o smudge stick!
I have a minor surgical procedure coming up the 13th, yesterday I got a letter from the hospital apologizing for all of their downfall, all the way down to not answering the phones, confirming surgeries etc. Now, I’m very hesitant to go through with it. I really need too as not being able to eat/swallow is wearing me out, but they now have scared the shit out of me.
@Zen_seeker on your clear slimy stuff, I have heard it both ways and do not really know what to believe. Please continue on with it so we can get a definitive outcome!
@steamroller, A bottle in front of me versus a frontal lobotomy? 😂
@MDK goooooood mornin!
Mornin @ PipeCarver! Mornin @freezeland ! Morning @MysticEpipedon and @ninjadip !
Mornin to anyone else that I missed! Hope your day is fantastic!
I’m on my way to the range this morning get a little practice in before Saturday.
Catch ya Menz this evening!

Last edited:
I doubt it has anything to do with COVID shots. Docs and others are retiring at a tremendous rate. And the further away from a large city you live, the more you feel it:

I doubt it has anything to do with COVID shots. Docs and others are retiring at a tremendous rate. And the further away from a large city you live, the more you feel it:

Actually here it did. My physician in her mid forties quit over that. I lost a darn good Doc 😞
So mingled with the info you have posted explains a lot.

New York was an epicenter of firings for refusing the jab.

Im in the states capital, only bigger city in the state is NYC. This hospital specifically let 65% of their staff go due to people not wanting to get the jab.

@GoodShit97 Hope the wife is okay! Please keep us updated. I swear imma mail the two of you a big o smudge stick!
I have a minor surgical procedure coming up the 13th, yesterday I got a letter from the hospital apologizing for all of their downfall, all the way down to not answering the phones, confirming surgeries etc. Now, I’m very hesitant to go through with it. I really need too as not being able to eat/swallow is wearing me out, but they now have scared the shit out of me.
@Zen_seeker on your clear slimy stuff, I have heard it both ways and do not really know what to believe. Please continue on with it so we can get a definitive outcome!
@steamroller, A bottle in front of me versus a frontal lobotomy? 😂
@MDK goooooood mornin!
Mornin @ PipeCarver! Mornin @freezeland !
Mornin to anyone else that I missed! Hope your day is fantastic!
I’m on my way to the range this morning get a little practice in before Saturday.
Catch ya Menz this evening!
Mornin mornin crack a dawn'n I was yawnin. I'll never get sleep like I did in my teens and 20s. I've come to terms with it. 4 or 5 hours at night, 1 hour of power couple times a week if I'm lucky...damn about 40 hours of sleep a week. Not bad.

Hope that goes well for you on the 13th, long as it ain't a Friday, gotta eat good.

Its not looking good, its the skin between her thumb and pointer finger on the back of her left hand, she sliced it right open i guess its just a flap now. Idk its all bandaged and still leaking. No one seems to care, she hasnt even been given pain meds.
This place is such trash.

Nope but I’ve seen em grab that thing and stick in the tube ! Lol wonder how they do it now?
Reminds me of that Tom Green movie. I ran into Tom Green actually before a show of his I went to at a comedy club. Fucker walks up "hey guys, I got a hockey bag" ....quality Canadian, love that guy and his humor lol. That was his travel bag tho

Reminds me of that Tom Green movie. I ran into Tom Green actually before a show of his I went to at a comedy club. Fucker walks up "hey guys, I got a hockey bag" ....quality Canadian, love that guy and his humor lol. That was his travel bag tho
I have a friend that was the star of a Tom Green movie. Turns out Green is involved in some nasty nasty stuff involving children. 🤬

Gotta run! Imma be late. Catch yiz this evening!

Shes just sitting in the waiting room.
Fkn hospitals man. Hurry up and wait is the motto.
Wife’s hospital has been chaos the last few weeks.

Over 100 waiting to see doctors.
41 just waiting for beds.
Over 100 in beds.
48 admitted with Covid.
But it’s been a constant incoming of everything. Cuts, falls, and random stuff.

Yesterday was the busiest she’s seen in 40 years. She got called back in for 3am. To many staff calling in sick.

Half her morning has been fixing errors made by other staff. Everyone is burned out or no longer gives a shit. 🤬

Actually here it did. My physician in her mid forties quit over that. I lost a darn good Doc 😞
So mingled with the info you have posted explains a lot.
Wife and son had to get two jabs to keep jobs. Both still got Covid. Once after each jab but not immediately after. I be caught it once from them the first time. Got sick the second but didn’t test. Just assumed it was.

Now I hear getting covid, antivax, or boosters gives you micro blood clots? Really?

So randomly over days or years we can get strokes, heart attacks, muscle and brain issues. Lovely.

So it’s be a lemming or else now… 🤦

Back
Top Bottom