yeah i'm jelly you guys!!! i miss our local farm so much!! the freakin ice cream!!

Steam, pig farms are way worse on the smell hope ya never have to work at one of those!!
I have. I spent my younger years as a veterinary technician. Large animal practice. Horses, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, you get the idea. We would have to certify large hog farms by blood samples. Most terrible thing I have ever smelled 😬

I have. I spent my younger years as a veterinary technician. Large animal practice. Horses, cows, pigs, sheep, goats, you get the idea. We would have to certify large hog farms by blood samples. Most terrible thing I have ever smelled 😬
Yep! No big farm but my neighbor had 15 or 20 pigs at a time and i used to work for him in the summer when i wasnt in school. Ill probably never forget that smell, yukkk

Man what a beautiful day! Supposed to be just as pretty tomorrow. All that fresh air and sunshine has my wagon draggin. I see a comfy couch, a fuzzy soft blanket and some hot chocolate in my near future. This tabulates to asleep in 32 minutes!
Here’s wishing all an excellent evening, catch ya in the morning for coffee. 🙂

the lady that cuts my hair says even the money from the pig farmers smell!!! :ROFLMAO:

Wife wants me to get her some, shes been saying it for a while now.
I think theyll make good stocking stuffers lol

i thought the same thing, stuff em in stockings!!! hell i'm even gonna stuff some in my own stocking!!!! :D

saw these too... strawberry even...

also saw dunkin donuts have their own bombs for the D&D luvers out there...

yeah i'm jelly you guys!!! i miss our local farm so much!! the freakin ice cream!!

Steam, pig farms are way worse on the smell hope ya never have to work at one of those!!
I'll agree with that. In my past life i /we fed about 400 to 450 hogs at a time, marketing 1000 per year, that 12 years was memorable

Well damn, if DD has em, im just gonna have to get them in crack flavor🤣🤣

looks like DnD claims they were the OG in the coco bomb deal.. probably why i never heard of them, i don't go to DnD.

I'll agree with that. In my past life i /we fed about 400 to 450 hogs at a time, marketing 1000 per year, that 12 years was memorable

man that sounds like a lot of hard work.. i now see where your ethics come from in your grow!!!

Man my uncle had hogs when I was a kid...must've had about 3ft of mud n shit they wollered around in...that smell of sour mash will permanently stain your brain

I did all the stuff I could do. I revamped my oak cabinets, did all the painting and my Hubby laid the flooring. Revamping the cabinets saved me a lot!
My house is full of wood. The ceilings are even wood, just had wayyyyy too much light colored wood in it, so I took the cabinets to a walnut color. I did this with a rustoleum cabinet kit. Fantastic stuff. Good rich color and holding up like a champ.
Ignore the cat in this pic, he finally stood up and I found his hiding place. He flattens out up there and you cannot see even a hair of him, but I know where he is hiding now when he sneaks in the house! Just takes a ladder to get him down!View attachment 32457
Love the ceiling!!!
When I was younger and ambitious I did my house over.
No speed records. 2 years for kitchen~! New heat vent ducts, sublfloors right to custom made cabinets.
I like to do my best work on ceilings~!
View attachment 32459
^^ Kitchen ceiling^^
View attachment 32460^^ Breakfast nook that used to be 3 season room and outdoor porch to right^^
View attachment 32461
^^ Nook to what used to be porch^^
View attachment 32462
^^ Brass dining room ceiling with double oak crowns and embossed casing^^

The pediment over the opening that used to be a window to outdoor porch is from a 100 year old cathedrals copper gutter.
:cool:
Killer!!

And here I am looking at white ceilings like some peasant

Morning all! For some it's another dreaded start of the work week, for others it's just another day of retirement. I envy the latter. At least I have coffee 😁

Mornin ya Menz!
I’m running behind this morning. Woke to a day just opposite of what the weather has been calling for. Sucks when the range day Saturday goes from sixty, cloudy with S Sw winds at 4-6 with gusts to 15, to a high of 40, snow showers and winds, N Nw from 14-17 with gusts to 28! I guess winter has to show at some point, but that meteorologist is a crack head!

Mornin ya Menz!
I’m running behind this morning. Woke to a day just opposite of what the weather has been calling for. Sucks when the range day Saturday goes from sixty, cloudy with S Sw winds at 4-6 with gusts to 15, to a high of 40, snow showers and winds, N Nw from 14-17 with gusts to 28! I guess winter has to show at some point, but that meteorologist is a crack head!
We are one day closer to Spring though….

Mornin ya Menz!
Good day all. Morning PAL.

Tired, sore and chilly. But it’s feeding day. Need a hot tea…but out if honey. Listing a bud in my cup just isn’t the same. 😝

Think I saved a bit of hash…

Anyone know if this is good slime or bad?

I put fresh water in my humidity coffee can. I toss cut branches in once in a while just to see what happens.

This time I got slime? It’s clear so that’s okay isn’t it? Will roots still grow or will it rot?

Never happened before so not sure what to expect.
IMG_5917.jpeg

I put fresh water in my humidity coffee can. I toss cut branches in once in a while just to see what happens.

This time I got slime? It’s clear so that’s okay isn’t it? Will roots still grow or will it rot?

View attachment 32578
Gross 🤢
Idk if good or bad
but id toss it if it were mine.

What would I learn from that? Last time I saw clear slime on the forum it was helpful. But that was a hydro grow with a reservoir full of nutes.
I didnt tell you to do anything with it??
Just said i would toss it if it was mine cause good or bad, i dont do slime on my plants.

View attachment 32578
Is that a clone cut? Is that the cloning gel now wet and slimy?

Is that a clone cut? Is that the cloning gel now wet and slimy?
It’s the top of the Northern Lights.
I just tossed it into the coffee can as I didn’t have the heart to toss it.
IMG_5931.jpeg

No root gel used but a tad bit of powder on a higher node cut off later, after slime on bottom.

Coffee can was washed out with liquid hand soap along with lid and hot water. Lots of nooks so tried to do a good job. Obviously missed something.

Just wondering if it’s a good or bad slime. Tossing it is no loss, was only going to give it away anyway.

But if it ever happens again I want to know if it’s okay or garbage. Until I saw Smokes, I think, I thought all slime was bad.

Back
Top Bottom