It’s the top of the Northern Lights.
I just tossed it into the coffee can as I didn’t have the heart to toss it.
View attachment 32601

No root gel used but a tad bit of powder on a higher node cut off later, after slime on bottom.

Coffee can was washed out with liquid hand soap along with lid and hot water. Lots of nooks so tried to do a good job. Obviously missed something.

Just wondering if it’s a good or bad slime. Tossing it is no loss, was only going to give it away anyway.

But if it ever happens again I want to know if it’s okay or garbage. Until I saw Smokes, I think, I thought all slime was bad.
I’d change the water and give it time.

Thanks but so I’m clear, remove the slime off the stem?

Then I’ll reclean the can and add fresh water.

So the slime is bad?
I’d just rinse the coffee can and refill. I wouldn’t mess with cleaning the cut. How warm is that water getting?

I’d just rinse the coffee can and refill. I wouldn’t mess with cleaning the cut. How warm is that water getting?
It’s on the floor of the smaller section. It just went dark until 7pm. I’ll dig up a thermometer.

Plastic can is cold to the touch. Hydrometer beside soft pot isays 60% & 19c.

Feels like a cold drink from the refrigerator.

It’s on the floor of the smaller section. It just went dark until 7pm. I’ll dig up a thermometer.

Plastic can is cold to the touch. Hydrometer beside soft pot isays 60% & 19c.

Feels like a cold drink from the refrigerator.

bring that temp up man, i've gotten slime when my temps are low or high. aim for 22-25* water temp. if it's 19outside the water it's colder inside.

now Granny i can see pulling off buddy evergreens... but Anthem i get more of a buddy the elf vibe...

61o3DhvBrxL._AC_SY741_.jpg

my first snowball of the year just thrown!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I found our thermometer, okay my wife did. Dead battery and no LR41.

At a guess 12-15 Celsius.

I dumped the water but first held it up to the light. Nothing but a few mini slick type spots on top of the water. Almost clear. Probably drips off the stem slime?🤷‍♂️

Rinsed things off and put sitting water back in. Same temperature give or take.

It’s been sitting in water about two weeks. I’d need to check. If any root it usually takes 21+ days this time of year.

This wasn’t seriously trying to make clones. It was just tossed in to see what happens. It’s the slime that was surprising. If I get roots or rot it should happen in about another two weeks. No smell yet.

bring that temp up man, i've gotten slime when my temps are low or high. aim for 22-25* water temp. if it's 19outside the water it's colder inside.
It’s just a water can for humidity. I tossed a branch in it just for fun.

Above this zone is another. The light in this zone heats the floor above. When I need/want a clone I put them there. Have a cloner but I have put the red can up there too.

I know the water is cooler, just not by how much. Thermometer died. No battery. (LR41) At a guess 12-15 Celsius.

If it wasn’t for the magic mystery slime in Smokes(?) thread I would have tossed this plant. But if the slime is okay I’ll leave it.

Just thought someone here might know.

Morning all~!
They call me Crispy Bongtoker.
Like they know me~!:D
@Zen_seeker keep the cut going and find out.
No other way to know really.
There are both good and bad slimes I would imagine?
If you have an air pump some bubbles may help?
@CannaGranny I do love coffee, but my soul needs more.
That's why I come here~!;)
1701771545398.png
:ROFLMAO:
1701771598378.png
Highest temp this work week is supposed to be 43f~! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What a way to start the morning....
Back to the house to offload all this hunting gear and off to the hospital. Wife just called i guess she sliced her hand wide open at work this morning and shes on her way to get stitches 😑 😒

One of the guys I work with claims to be an atheist~!
Can you much closer to God than smoking doobs on the church roof?
View attachment 32670
:D
Whiskey is just the equivalent of a cannabis concentrate. God must have made beer and wine.

Though if you've ever left juice in a refrigerator too long, there's nothing divine about the fermented product.

@GoodShit97 I'm so sorry about your wife man!!!! How is she now? Sorry, I missed this at first

Morning morning all

I'm on vacation next week and my bosses told me this week to let my new backup do everything, 100%, to prepare for my vacation.

So I'll be bored out of my mind this week!!! And I'm trying this thing where I don't get high at work now ... Ugh 😆

Just chopped a pretty purple punch last night
PXL_20231205_010343471~2.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20231205_003031948.jpg
    PXL_20231205_003031948.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Shes just sitting in the waiting room.
Fkn hospitals man. Hurry up and wait is the motto.
When my grandfather got bad, I went over to his house and he was kind of trippin out (like hallucinating almost). I told him I needed to take him to the hospital immediately which he didn't refuse surprisingly. Get him there and they just wanted to have him in the waiting room. OK I got this, 911 what's your emergency, yea I'm in the parking lot of the hospital and need an ambulance. His insurance had to pay about 900 bucks for that, but he got right in. Ole man had like half the blood in him he should have had. Still took months before they figured out he had adult leukemia.

When my grandfather got bad, I went over to his house and he was kind of trippin out (like hallucinating almost). I told him I needed to take him to the hospital immediately which he didn't refuse surprisingly. Get him there and they just wanted to have him in the waiting room. OK I got this, 911 what's your emergency, yea I'm in the parking lot of the hospital and need an ambulance. His insurance had to pay about 900 bucks for that, but he got right in. Ole man had like half the blood in him he should have had. Still took months before they figured out he had adult leukemia.
She came by ambulance is the worst part...
There is no staff anywhere up here man.
Its getting really bad, even regular doctors offices are completely booked out for 4-6 months... its disgusting

She came by ambulance is the worst part...
There is no staff anywhere up here man.
Its getting really bad, even regular doctors offices are completely booked out for 4-6 months... its disgusting
Fire all the staff for refusing to get the jab and this is what happens.

Back
Top Bottom