P.S. if you drive a big truck, they move faster too..try it! 🥹😊😂
I just took my V-10 off the road.
People actually are not oblivious to others around them at all.
They just don't give a fuck until you are twice their size~!
I wanted to have I PUSH written backwards on my wind screen so they could read it in their rear view mirror [ if they even used it].
1701564081244.png

there may not be an "I" in team, but there is an M and an E!!!!! :D

My last name starts with M.
I write M on all my tools.
I ask the guys I work with what they think M means and they say my last name.
I look them in the eye and say the M means Mine~!:p

This how I like to start the day~!
A good laugh. I look for them and then force others to see them too~!
The smoking part is a given.
There is for sure a lot of laughter around here.
I’d never be content with a bitcher and a moaner. Such folks would be just as unhappy with my crass sense of humor.

This how I like to start the day~!
A good laugh. I look for them and then force others to see them too~!
The smoking part is a given.

i got a buddy that's a total jokester like that!!! no matter the situation he makes people smile!! no matter where!! a couple months ago at a funeral he leans to me and says stoney, did you hear my mom has the beginning of parkinson's.. i said no, i'm sorry man... he looks at me and says yeah, i got her at home makin milkshakes!! and smirks!! like dude... that's raw... but funny. i couldn't stop laughing! even at a funeral he's a class clown!!

i got a buddy that's a total jokester like that!!! no matter the situation he makes people smile!! no matter where!! a couple months ago at a funeral he leans to me and says stoney, did you hear my mom has the beginning of parkinson's.. i said no, i'm sorry man... he looks at me and says yeah, i got her at home makin milkshakes!! and smirks!! like dude... that's raw... but funny. i couldn't stop laughing! even at a funeral he's a class clown!!
That's going to work with me~!
The best told joke can be story.
My wife's doctor called the other day while she was out.
He said he was glad to talk to me first. He said she either had Aids or Alzheimer's~!
I replied that's a pretty broad diagnosis, any way I can narrow it down?
He said take her for a long drive and drop her off.
If she comes home don't fuck her~!
:LOL:

My last name starts with M.
I write M on all my tools.
I ask the guys I work with what they think M means and they say my last name.
I look them in the eye and say the M means Mine~!:p
Poor Michigan athletic jackets...fuckers all belong to steam 😆
Seems we get up around the same time most days so i see them bright and early. They always make me laugh 😅
Bro I see you and steam on in the mornings and forget it's even earlier where yall are...some worm getters yall are...beating the rooster

I easily read according to luminosity/elevate 320 words per min. Maybe faster I’m just half way up in the levels. My mind works like a flickering old movie screen. Fast, random, fragmented thoughts.
This new photo ticker is killing me!
This is what my mind says in the background as it tickers through..
weed, nice weed, buds and buds, sticky buds, long buds, short buds, yellow buds, purple buds..pizza! Minus 2 a flash card? A NY mouthy license plate, a fight over chili with beans or no beans, weed, tall weed, short weed, lime green weed, hydroponic weed, pink weed, pipe, cleaned bud, big leaves, fuck Biden, Steak!
Pipes, bongs, scientific calculations, roaches, weed, a penile looking squash..is that for real? Open pic..yup. Frosty bud, fat bud, skinny bud,scrogged bud, outdoor bud, indoor bud, niceeee car, Hotdogs!
I have to move it up to hide it and sometimes it drops to the bottom and follows me!
I need more weed…

Last edited:
Bro I see you and steam on in the mornings and forget it's even earlier where yall are...some worm getters yall are...beating the rooster
Well......
My wife got her license taken away so i have to drive her to work for the next 20 months 😞
She works 5-330 most of the week so im up like 345 or 4. Kinda shitty lol

I get up because I work for the man.
I need to smoke and laugh before that shit happens~!
I wake at 4 am no alarm.
Missed Friday morning[ first in years] as the wife tried to poison me, maybe again?
Jokes on her I am fine today~!

I easily read according to luminosity/elevate 320 words per min. Maybe faster I’m just half way up in the levels. My mind works like a flickering old movie screen. Fast, random, fragmented thoughts.
This new photo ticker is killing me!
This is what my mind says in the background as it tickers through..
weed, nice weed, buds and buds, sticky buds, long buds, short buds, yellow buds, purple buds..pizza! Minus 2 a flash card? A NY mouthy license plate, a fight over chili with beans or no beans, weed, tall weed, short weed, lime green weed, hydroponic weed, pink weed, pipe, cleaned bud, big leaves, fuck Biden, Steak!
Pipes, bongs, scientific calculations, roaches, weed, a penile looking squash..is that for real? Open pic..yup. Frosty bud, fat bud, skinny bud,scrogged bud, outdoor bud, indoor bud, niceeee car, Hotdogs!
I have to move it up to hide it and sometimes it drops to the bottom and follows me!
I need more weed…
Just a Square inch, Frick, don't stop, son of a, here we go! Futher Mucker, Cough, good weed, I am always occupied with a chore, a game, a joint, I understand a random mind. Break time, mornings are special if you can get there. SSgrower

Morning all~!
Glad to have the day off.
View attachment 32440
:D
Just curious you don’t consider yourself a roofer do ya ? What you do take so much more skill / artistic a ability - side note just got a new roof on parents house , 37,000$ crazy , boys did an awesome job those took 7 days

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Mornin ya Menz!
Another beautiful sunny day in the Zarks! Mid 50s to lower 60’s. I can do that!
This is the warmest craziest winter I have ever seen. El Nino set us up for this. I like it! Also tells me that when we do have a snow, it will be big, heavy and wet.
Good news this morning, the problem child has regreened and is holding her own. If she just holds for another week and a half, we got it made. At that point she will go on plain water and if she wants to turn yellow and drop her leaves, fine by me. Less cleaning for sure.
Heres wishing a good day upon ya all!

$37,000……Thirty Seven THOUSAND DOLLARS?????
I got a new roof this year too. Metal, 25,000. Nuts! I expected about 12k.
I don’t know how many square feet was on Mosh’s house, looks bigger than mine. Mine is a two story and is 3000 square feet. These guys came in mass and had it all done within three days. They did an excellent job of clean up too. Would never have known they had been here.

Back
Top Bottom