So, I tried out the gourmet white hot chocolate. It’s okay. Not my fav a bit too “milky”. This gave me the idea to add it to my coffee. Now, this is good! Yum!
Sitting out in my she shed listening to a good steady rain on the roof. I have a joint of Blackberry Moonrocks, a nice comfy chair..watching my cats enjoying the hell out of some YouTube cat t.v. on my old IPad.
Just what I said I would never do. Become a crazy cat lady. Yet, here I am killing it! Yup, killing it.
Idk if thats really all that crazy, kinda sounds like a good time!! 👍🏻
Especially the white chocolate coffee ☕

So, I tried out the gourmet white hot chocolate. It’s okay. Not my fav a bit too “milky”. This gave me the idea to add it to my coffee. Now, this is good! Yum!
Sitting out in my she shed listening to a good steady rain on the roof. I have a joint of Blackberry Moonrocks, a nice comfy chair..watching my cats enjoying the hell out of some YouTube cat t.v. on my old IPad.
Just what I said I would never do. Become a crazy cat lady. Yet, here I am killing it! Yup, killing it.
You know those cats think you built them a house with that shed lol

What a way to start the day! That guy would have lost his ass if that thing had fired!
Evansville, a place I will never forget. My Dad was hospitalized at St Mary’s hospital. The Hubby and I were on our way from the hotel to the hospital when a van load of hood rats decide they will follow us. Pulling up along side of us flashing guns, veering over as if to hit the car.
The Hubby tells me to load up and call 911. I load his pistol and mine and the race was on. It then became a high speed chase all the way to the hospital. At this point I expect to be shot.
I rolled down the window and slung my pistol up on the door, I’m not going to be a willing victim. You shoot me, I’m shooting back.
At this point the van hits its breaks, veers off to the right and speeds right into the path of three Evansville police answering my 911 call. I was shaking like a dog trying to pass a peach seed.
Turns out, it was a robbery/carjacking attempt. Turns out their guns were toy guns. That day, maybe even the bad guys were glad to see the police. Maybe the police saved the bad guys that day.
I won’t ever forget that.

• Deleted by stonemason
  • Reason: Wrong
Show…
Gota laugh at least once a day hard from the stomach😀 🤣🤣this was the first thing that poped in my head when I read that article
Laughter is the very best medicine! 🥰 The best laughter ever is when you are so tickled you’re weak. That’s the best stuff!

They are here!!
I bought the entire family platinum passes to Great Escape for this coming summer.
We live just over an hour away and its 200+ dollars a trip so i figured why not just pay it once and go for free every time after the first visit lol.
Plus i get free parking and 15% off food!!

20231201_115555.jpg

My buddy also threw together an agitator for me this morning before he went to work as mine only has 1 tooth left on it!!
20231201_120310.jpg
Beautiful welds too! 😍Screenshot_20231201_121902_Gallery.jpg
He will have 4 more for me Sunday.
Can't beat 50 bucks for 5 of them when they cost almost 100 bucks a pop!
It was 26 dollars for the steel rod, and like 25 bucks for his beer lol.

My buddy also threw together an agitator for me this morning before he went to work as mine only has 1 tooth left on it!!
View attachment 32090
Beautiful welds too! 😍View attachment 32091
He will have 4 more for me Sunday.
Can't beat 50 bucks for 5 of them when they cost almost 100 bucks a pop!
It was 26 dollars for the steel rod, and like 25 bucks for his beer lol.
When beer is acceptable form of payment you know you are in good hands. Nothing more serious than satisfying that itch...guaranteed to get it done

When beer is acceptable form of payment you know you are in good hands. Nothing more serious than satisfying that itch...guaranteed to get it done
Haha, yeah weve been friends a while. He used to live in the trailer park here. Hes the reason i found this place because it wasnt even listed anywhere.
It was not my dream to live in a trailer park but i couldn't pass it up for 6k lol.

Question for the corner.

Lung buster, expanding, hard hitting weed. What is the concensus on this? Do you prefer some smooth smoke or some choke to it? Do you find a difference between harsh weed and lung buster stuff? If it makes you cough do you consider it harsh no matter what? Do you relate harshness to improper cure and dry or do you think weed can still be cured/dried properly and still make you choke?

Personally I love some weed that makes me choke. I'm a cigarette smoker and smooth weed to me is like smoking a light cigarette vs full flavor. Yea its a cigarette but....I roll with the old gotta cough to get off saying...I know it's mostly just blood pressure and shit but it helps intensify the high imo. Probably not good for the lungs, heart, and brain I'd imagine. Just curious of people's preferences

Question for the corner.

Lung buster, expanding, hard hitting weed. What is the concensus on this? Do you prefer some smooth smoke or some choke to it? Do you find a difference between harsh weed and lung buster stuff? If it makes you cough do you consider it harsh no matter what? Do you relate harshness to improper cure and dry or do you think weed can still be cured/dried properly and still make you choke?

Personally I love some weed that makes me choke. I'm a cigarette smoker and smooth weed to me is like smoking a light cigarette vs full flavor. Yea its a cigarette but....I roll with the old gotta cough to get off saying...I know it's mostly just blood pressure and shit but it helps intensify the high imo. Probably not good for the lungs, heart, and brain I'd imagine. Just curious of people's preferences
My answer to that is this. I like smooth smoke. Now, the problem with super smooth smoke? It’s so smooth you have no idea your lungs are at max capacity and you cough like hell anyway.

My answer to that is this. I like smooth smoke. Now, the problem with super smooth smoke? It’s so smooth you have no idea your lungs are at max capacity and you cough like hell anyway.
Yea I guess that's what i mean mostly...smooth til it busts ya open and as I say "grabs ya by the booboo"

If I just hit it and started coughing that's no good. If I can hit it for a month straight and still never cough that's no good either lol. Happy middle, but I better see stars at some point

Question for the corner.

I prefer a smooth smoke, not super smooth, but smooth enough lol.
If all im gonna do is choke and hack my lungs up ill still smoke it but i gotta go easy or some days i feel like my lungs are gonna bleed lol.

Back
Top Bottom