That’s a very nice gesture GS. I have several of the DU prints hanging here. Not sure where I’d hang another though.
My father and i uaed to go to the spring and fall dinner/auction/raffle.
Ive won a lot of stuff there, few pictures, 2 shotguns, a .270 savage i sold off, some knives and model ducks.
Its a great organization so i try to support them whenever i can, plus i know a lot of the people who run the eastern division so its hard not to support it lol.

Ive won a lot of stuff there, few pictures, 2 shotguns, a .270 savage i sold off, some knives and model ducks.
Its a great organization so i try to support them whenever i can, plus i know a lot of the people who run the eastern division so its hard not to support it lol.
They do some good things to help maintain the wetlands that are so vital to waterfowl

They do some good things to help maintain the wetlands that are so vital to waterfowl
I have never gone hunting for any kind of waterfowl but yet i still support them lol. Ive always wanted to go but my father had zero interest in going until his buddy took him out when he was in virginia.
I will be going this coming fall for my first time.
Ive shot a lot of trap so im pretty confident i can take a few outta the sky👌🏼

I have never gone hunting for any kind of waterfowl but yet i still support them lol. Ive always wanted to go but my father had zero interest in going until his buddy took him out when he was in virginia.
I will be going this coming fall for my first time.
Ive shot a lot of trap so im pretty confident i can take a few outta the sky👌🏼
There can be a lot of work involved. But it’s part of the experience. I love hunting snow geese in the pea fields up in Saskatchewan. We put out 400 - 600 decoys for those. Takes a few hours out in the dark in a cold field. But when your laying in that layout blind and watch the flocks tornado down at sunrise after coming off the roost it’s is a rush you’ll never forget.

Morning ya Menz 🙂
Its a rainy day in the Zarks this morning. Glad it’s rain and not snow.
I see this morning that we are duck hunting and drying out boots. One never knows what may be going on at the Corner!
@MDK , I think you’re an asset to the Corner, and I’m appreciative of a new friend. I will be headed back your way to shoot come spring and for sure plan to meet you.
@Pipecarver I will have to plug your link in on my laptop. I don’t have FB on my iPad. I didn’t want to be dinged a hundred times in five minutes. So, I just never loaded it to this device. That way I can kind of control FB, instead of it controlling me. How’s the kitty’s this morning?
@steamroller thanks for opening the corner up in the early morning and making coffee!
The problem child shows no change this morning. I knew it would take a few days, but one could hope. I hit the breeder up and he says nine weeks on that one. We are headed into week six. If I can just get her through another week and a half, I will switch her to plain water the last two weeks and let the leaves fall where they may. This one may be a self cleaner. Meaning nothing to trim off before hanging. The buds still have great integrity despite the N problems.
Here’s wishing you all a great day!

Last edited:
Damn that’s point and shoot right there ! Lol
Hard to miss a shot without dropping something. Even the coyotes get in our hunts. They hide just out of sight over small knolls or what not. They pick off the crips. I shot a mallard in that hunt that dropped over the hill just behind us. It folded up and was dead before it the ground. Heard it thump the ground hard when it fell. When it was time to send the dogs to pick up the birds a coyote helped itself to my mallard.

Morning ya Menz 🙂
Its a rainy day in the Zarks this morning. Glad it’s rain and not snow.
I see this morning that we are duck hunting and drying out boots. One never knows what may be going on at the Corner!
@MDK , I think you’re an asset to the Corner, and I’m appreciative of a new friend. I will be headed back your way to shoot come spring and for sure plan to meet you.
@Pipecarver I will have to plug your link in on my laptop. I don’t have FB on my iPad. I didn’t want to be dinged a hundred times in five minutes. So, I just never loaded it to this device. That way I can kind of control FB, instead of it controlling me. How’s the kitty’s this morning?
@steamroller thanks for opening the corner up in the early morning and making coffee!
The problem child shows no change this morning. I knew it would take a few days, but one could hope. I hit the breeder up and he says nine weeks on that one. We are headed into week six. If I can just get her through another week and a half, I will switch her to plain water the last two weeks and let the leaves fall where they may. This one may be a self cleaner. Meaning nothing to trim off before hanging. The buds still have great integrity despite the N problems.
Here’s wishing you all a great day!
It took 3 weeks for the problem to manifest itself in the leaves, fixes do not happen over night young one!!!!!

Bahhhh. Just changed the exhaust in my grandfathers 1978 VW Rabbit diesel.
Kissed my left arm and right knuckles with my die grinder, the one on my arm burns a bit but itll be alright once i smoke one in a minute.

My grandfather has taken such great care of this car ill prolly have it here soon as he cant really drive it anymore with his drop foot and bad sciatica.

IMG_5856.jpeg

Agreed

Didn’t follow the link but that’s the old boss on “Get Smart”. Old TV comedy show. 🤣
Didn’t follow the link but that’s the old boss on “Get Smart”. Old TV comedy show. 🤣
Dragnet with Sargent Joe Friday from an old LA TV cop show.....just the facts ma'am just the facts

I grew up on that show

Adam 12?
Nope. Max is my avatar on vette forum~!
That's Conel Potter~! Harry Morgan
Maxs boss was Edward Platt
Missed by that much~!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Old Tv is the best~!

Love having you on high speed~!
I absolutely love it! We have tried every service available in our area. I live in a valley with tall hills all around me. Sky Blue, Hughes Net and Bright Speeds DSL. Which was and is a total joke. This StarLink is fantastic!
I went from less than a meg a sec to a 100 meg a sec. My stuff even loads!

So, I tried out the gourmet white hot chocolate. It’s okay. Not my fav a bit too “milky”. This gave me the idea to add it to my coffee. Now, this is good! Yum!
Sitting out in my she shed listening to a good steady rain on the roof. I have a joint of Blackberry Moonrocks, a nice comfy chair..watching my cats enjoying the hell out of some YouTube cat t.v. on my old IPad.
Just what I said I would never do. Become a crazy cat lady. Yet, here I am killing it! Yup, killing it.

Back
Top Bottom