Ok so I'm smoking a bowl reading some comments and just when i started to think, feck I'm high as hell, I see this
Screenshot_20231201-170451_Chrome.jpg
And lost my shit hahaha oh man, stone got me earlier now this one...felt like I did about 100 sit-ups haha

Ok so I'm smoking a bowl reading some comments and just when i started to think, feck I'm high as hell, I see this
View attachment 32178
And lost my shit hahaha oh man, stone got me earlier now this one...felt like I did about 100 sit-ups haha
I’ve been saving that one too! Lol I knew there would come a perfect time 😂

My answer to that is this. I like smooth smoke. Now, the problem with super smooth smoke? It’s so smooth you have no idea your lungs are at max capacity and you cough like hell anyway.
Question for the corner.

Lung buster, expanding, hard hitting weed. What is the concensus on this? Do you prefer some smooth smoke or some choke to it? Do you find a difference between harsh weed and lung buster stuff? If it makes you cough do you consider it harsh no matter what? Do you relate harshness to improper cure and dry or do you think weed can still be cured/dried properly and still make you choke?

Personally I love some weed that makes me choke. I'm a cigarette smoker and smooth weed to me is like smoking a light cigarette vs full flavor. Yea its a cigarette but....I roll with the old gotta cough to get off saying...I know it's mostly just blood pressure and shit but it helps intensify the high imo. Probably not good for the lungs, heart, and brain I'd imagine. Just curious of people's preferences
I have to agree with granny on this one. I prefer smooth smoking weed. Right now I am having a problem with the smooth smoking stuff, to be exact that tropicanna cherry strain. The smoke is so dam smooth it is like you are not even taking a hit. I have to be clear it was a joint and not my usually bong, but man is it smooth as heck. It has been renamed in my circle as the purple stuff. Have another batch at week 4 now. Insane terp profile.

Last edited:
I have to agree with granny on this one. I prefer smooth smoking weed. Right now I am having a problem with the smooth smoking stuff, to be exact that tropicanna cherry strain. The smoke is so dam smooth it is like you are not even taking a hit. I have to be clear it was a joint and not my usually bong, but man is it smooth as heck. It has been renamed in my circle as the purple stuff. Have another batch at week 4 now. Insane terp profile.
An MDK stuff that makes you hack up a lung typically was not cured or finished out correctly.

I have to agree with granny on this one. I prefer smooth smoking weed. Right now I am having a problem with the smooth smoking stuff, to be exact that tropicanna cherry strain. The smoke is so dam smoke it is like you are not even taking a hit. I have to be clear it was a joint and not my usually bong, but man is it smooth as heck. It has been renamed in my circle as the purple stuff. Have another batch at week 4 now. Insane terp profile.
I use to get this stuff me and my buddy called "that soft". It was like spongy soft. He loved it, to me it was like I was smoking nothing.

You were saying citrus sort of taste on the trop cherry? I need to get a good sample of that strain some day. I'm in if it's cherry terps that's on my to have list. The TC looks centerfold mint everytime👌
An MDK stuff that makes you hack up a lung typically was not cured or finished out correctly.
I hear ya I cough on damn near everything, years of cigarettes has my lung capacity at about 50% I'd guess, dabs kill me and I love em.

They are here!!
I bought the entire family platinum passes to Great Escape for this coming summer.
We live just over an hour away and its 200+ dollars a trip so i figured why not just pay it once and go for free every time after the first visit lol.
Plus i get free parking and 15% off food!!

View attachment 32088
We did that for Busch gardens , it’s great u don’t feel pressured to see everything or do everything we often would just spend a few hours at a time , we went at least 6/8 times a year and we old so I’m sure u will use the shit out it

I use to get this stuff me and my buddy called "that soft". It was like spongy soft. He loved it, to me it was like I was smoking nothing.

You were saying citrus sort of taste on the trop cherry? I need to get a good sample of that strain some day. I'm in if it's cherry terps that's on my to have list. The TC looks centerfold mint everytime👌

I hear ya I cough on damn near everything, years of cigarettes has my lung capacity at about 50% I'd guess, dabs kill me and I love em.
I have had a couple conversations with individuals with much more experience then myself specifically about names. For example Chocolate Gelato. We had both recently smoked it and I asked where is the Chocolate. The person I spoke to said the same thing and added I think it is kind of on the back end. Which brings me to your Cherry Terps. I have never had anything with upfront (not smoked) cherry terps. I have had several strains with a Cherry Flavor on the back end or exhale. So the person I spoke to and I kind of agreed the back end can have much to do with the name of strains.

The Blue Dream I am smoking was dried in the dark entire plant at 62* @ 60-65% humidity. She has been curing since the end of May, and she is saaaamoootheee. As you say the terps are insane. The taste is truly enjoyable. She does put a coughing fit on me though. I’ll get distracted hit it, it expands and I look like a fire breathing dragon blowing smoke!
Thanks much for your suggestion with my problem child, she is looking up! Perkier today, no new yellowing or shedding of the leaves. If I can just hold her over til week 7.5. I’ll be hitting week six Monday. After that (week 7.5) she will go to a water only status, and if she cleans herself, well 🙂 Once again, many thanks, much appreciated !

Last edited:
I smoked some of my weed with 2 new friends outside of fatburger last night. After 2 hits and coughing, the UK man gave up -- the owner finished smoking it to the filter tip. Same answer about harsh/v smooth as Bob Dole gave about his underwear choice: That Depends:)

Attachments

• 20231117_184649.jpg
    20231117_184649.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
My buddy also threw together an agitator for me this morning before he went to work as mine only has 1 tooth left on it!!
View attachment 32090
Beautiful welds too! 😍View attachment 32091
He will have 4 more for me Sunday.
Can't beat 50 bucks for 5 of them when they cost almost 100 bucks a pop!
It was 26 dollars for the steel rod, and like 25 bucks for his beer lol.
Nice work

You are tripping me out, the Myan calendar says nothing about 1231223. Discounting the count however won't be tolerated. Shout out to @Moshmen for the awesome orange T-shirt, great sunset and taking some friends for some seafood tonite.20231202_174613.jpg

Attachments

• 20231202_180202.jpg
    20231202_180202.jpg
    748.3 KB · Views: 1
Question for the corner.

Lung buster, expanding, hard hitting weed. What is the concensus on this? Do you prefer some smooth smoke or some choke to it? Do you find a difference between harsh weed and lung buster stuff? If it makes you cough do you consider it harsh no matter what? Do you relate harshness to improper cure and dry or do you think weed can still be cured/dried properly and still make you choke?

Personally I love some weed that makes me choke. I'm a cigarette smoker and smooth weed to me is like smoking a light cigarette vs full flavor. Yea its a cigarette but....I roll with the old gotta cough to get off saying...I know it's mostly just blood pressure and shit but it helps intensify the high imo. Probably not good for the lungs, heart, and brain I'd imagine. Just curious of people's preferences
I think we have to separate expansion from harshness. I often have smooth weed that is expansive and I have to adjust the way I inhale it. It's really the first hit of an expansive strain that makes me cough. The next hits are OK.

Now that I have had a good cup o mud, a very nice smoke of some Runtz Wreck, posted a giggle, and poked at all the men modz in the moderator forum..
IMG_1243.jpegMy morning is complete.
Now I have to get to work!
Catch yiz this evening. 🙂

i'll never forget the first time i ever ripped a steamroller...

i was in my twenties hanging out with a friend and he said you never had steamroller before??? nope.. he unwrapped his newish roll of paper towels right there in the kitchen and made it with aluminum foil. he packed it up and told me how to hit it... i ripped that thing so hard it literally knocked me off the back off the chair and on the floor!!!!

been in love ever since!!!! :D

Taaaaa daaaaa! All my work is done! Time now to enjoy the evening in my she shed. Got a couple spoofed up, a cup of mud and some good music playing. Life’s all good good in the woods hood!
@steamroller, haaaaa! I always honk twice close my eyes and go for it!

Back
Top Bottom