FIL fell this morning in bathroom cracked his dome pretty good. Was unconscious and still haven't heard if he regained it yet. Wife was there with him thankfully or he would have been there for hours like that. Now that medics have been inside hopefully something gets done about the pathways and crap everywhere. That or say the house isn't liveable. Def not safe for a dude in his shape.

We were going to go out and get the kids some Xmas stuff today but day changed real quick...time for about 8 bowls

FIL fell this morning in bathroom cracked his dome pretty good.
Think it was just before Covid. My older cousin was a big woman. Had the money to get liposuction. But because of her age and size they wouldn’t remove the excess skin after.

After months or more of this she tripped down her stairs and couldn’t get up. Her husband and daughter found her much later. IIRC she basically suffocated. BS way to go.

So, this is what it feels like when you discover you have miscalculated weeks of the grow. More so wondering why it seems to be ripening so quick. Big difference at this point when you believe you are going into week 7 and it’s actually week eight…IMG_1522.jpeg

So, this is what it feels like when you discover you have miscalculated weeks of the grow. More so wondering why it seems to be ripening so quick. Big difference at this point when you believe you are going into week 7 and it’s actually week eight…View attachment 33230
You too?! I blame it on the weed 😂😂🥴
I though i was week 6 last week but turns out it was week 7 🤦🏻

I want to get out of here for a few days and I looked at going to Vegas MGM Grand Thursday night $85. Friday & Sat night $1545/ night and I think that's in Usa dollars...wtf...is going on in Vegas this weekend.....ah...is it football in town with MGM hosting the game?

With cats and my grow we can't leave for more than 3-4 days even with cats in a hotel. This fantasy trip would cost me $5000.......I still want to go....not to the MGM..... but...now to convince my wife...lol

Just noticed dragons flame added about 3 or 4 new seed types to their store. Check em out.
3 New Releases!​

Just Landed: New Arrivals​

You're Going to
Love These​

Very excited to announce three new regular release to hit the website-

Triangle Death Skunk
(Ohio Deathstar x Triangle Skunk)
Blackberry Ghana
(Blackberry Moonshine x West African Ghana)
Blackberry Ticket
(Blackberry Moonshine x Bangin Ticket)​
mail
mail
Unique​
mail
Old School​
mail
Mold Resistant​

Resting in the hospital thankfully, they're eventually gonna turn him loose though so this keeps happening til he either passes or falls and that causes him to pass away. Defiant tho I'll give him that
Medical personnel in Missouri are under law mandated reporters. This means it should be reported to the State. Some of them being aware of the alternatives choose not to report. The hospital itself cannot do anything.
Im glad to hear he is okay! As a child of a hoarder in his senior years, I can tell you this is painful for your wife. Just love and support her.

No pictures today~!
Lift would not completely extend?
Not looking for pics from 90 feet that is common~!
Love when any piece of equipment does not operate correctly.
That and the ringing bells that go off with little red lights add to the excitement.
Got us high enough so to speak. They will auto lock you out when you push them.
That's no beuno when you stuck up in the air.
Went up to a whopping 24f and snowed from 11:30 out.
Perusing the Friday Calander for pre/ weekend activities.
First a chart for all;
View attachment 33119
Next just spit balling ideas;
View attachment 33120
:D
Fins to the left fins to the right....

Resting in the hospital thankfully, they're eventually gonna turn him loose though so this keeps happening til he either passes or falls and that causes him to pass away. Defiant tho I'll give him that
Can you install grab rails in that bathroom? My mom is in a wheel chair and we had them put in in the John and shower area. Works a treat. There was one extra and they installed it in our shower. 20% of all accidents happen in the bathroom. Hope FIL recovers....

Can you install grab rails in that bathroom? My mom is in a wheel chair and we had them put in in the John and shower area. Works a treat. There was one extra and they installed it in our shower. 20% of all accidents happen in the bathroom. Hope FIL recovers....
It's shoe box size and the walls are littered with clutter. His hallway is even a pathway...shit on the side of it the paramedics had to carry him out on a towel because they couldn't get a stretcher to him.

We've been on him to let us clean it up...he don't want that. He has a coffee table covered in national geographic magazines. No one is going to just pick them up and find value ever. Enough stacks to cover the whole table and stacked 20-30 high each stack easily.

His thoughts are primal in nature anymore...nothing of much sensibility

Back
Top Bottom