Morning all.

Cold but warmer than the last few days.

Almost time to go grocery shopping. Again. Miss picking tomatoes and other vegetables from the garden.

To cold to smoke gash on the stoop. Basement will have to do. Wifey can drive today.

Wife and son keep asking what I want for Christmas…I don’t know…

Let’s start with a coffee. Maybe some gingerbread cookies.

Guess I gota get out of bed first…

Morning all.

Almost time to go grocery shopping. Again. Miss picking tomatoes and other vegetables from the garden.

To cold to smoke gash on the stoop. Basement will have to do. Wifey can drive today.

right...

Morning all.

There’s never a bad place to smoke “gash” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry granny

Theyve never come read the meters, i have cameras all over my place and one watches the back yard, no one ever goes to the meters.
They just put in whatever number makes them happy imo.
Most modern meters can be read from the street or even an office uptown . Very rarely do you see a meter reader walk-in the beat like the old days

Most modern meters can be read from the street or even an office uptown . Very rarely do you see a meter reader walk-in the beat like the old days
Yeah i was told by Nat. Grid they still come out and read monthly, and youd have to get out to see the meters. They are all tucked in behind the pole barn behind my trailer, probably 3,000 feet from the main road...
Nor are these meters modern, theyre prolly 25 years old.

So, this is what it feels like when you discover you have miscalculated weeks of the grow. More so wondering why it seems to be ripening so quick. Big difference at this point when you believe you are going into week 7 and it’s actually week eight…View attachment 33230
I seldom even keep track anymore just let ‘em roll till they finished

Sitten in the woods waiting for the sun to arrive on the last weekend of NYS regular season 💔 been a long tough road this year. Seen one deer since opening weekend😞 oh well that’s hunting for ya 🤷🏼‍♂️
You guys can have some of ours here in Indiana , herd reduction hunts happin all over the state

Attachments

• IMG_0457.mov
    62.8 MB
You guys can have some of ours here in Indiana , herd reduction hunts happin all over the state
I never saw a buck in the woods this year. Regular season ends tomorrow and then muzzle loader is open for 8 days then closes and opens up again for 4 days on the 26th. But ive been thinking about it and im not even gonna go out. Trucking through the woods with my pack and gun has been killing my back so im over it lol.

I never saw a buck in the woods this year. Regular season ends tomorrow and then muzzle loader is open for 8 days then closes and opens up again for 4 days on the 26th. But ive been thinking about it and im not even gonna go out. Trucking through the woods with my pack and gun has been killing my back so im over it lol.
This is about the time when my wife is ready to leave me every year🤣🤣🤣 I may push my luck with her for muzzle loader but we’ll see

I may push my luck with her for muzzle loader but we’ll see
Im prolly not even gonna bother with muzzle even though i just got a brand new one... The food up here is gone so the deer are only passing through on their way to the bigger towns down in the valley where its warmer so they have more food and water down there.

I saw probably 50 deer this season, all of them does and no bigger than a full grown black lab so i passed a lot of opportunities this year lol.

FIL fell this morning in bathroom cracked his dome pretty good. Was unconscious and still haven't heard if he regained it yet. Wife was there with him thankfully or he would have been there for hours like that. Now that medics have been inside hopefully something gets done about the pathways and crap everywhere. That or say the house isn't liveable. Def not safe for a dude in his shape.

We were going to go out and get the kids some Xmas stuff today but day changed real quick...time for about 8 bowls
Man I wish I could put a good light on your attempts to declutter but it's a hard road to hoe my friend. I have an old high school friend who is a hoarder and every attempt we've made at getting the city to do something about her situation gets the same message. Unless she is in immediate danger, or she ok's the cleanup it's her right to live in a pig sty. We've even tried to get her labeled as mentally incompetent to get the decision making out of her hands but to no avail. It's a really sad situation to have to watch.

Back
Top Bottom