I moved to this method and now prefer to feed till the end lightly but still feeding - personally I think it increased yield and terps-I did not see any negetive effects in smoke quality - in my opinion dry and cure are most important to a smooth smoke and nice white ash . That’s my opinion even though it may not be the most popular
DirtBag talked about using Epsom salts at the end for smoother cleaner smoke being similar to the flush treatment some suppliers sell, I'm adding 1 tbs per gal the last 3-4 days and it seems to help my burn quality too. I think he said its a trick tobacco farmers use before they harvest.

DirtBag talked about using Epsom salts at the end for smoother cleaner smoke being similar to the flush treatment some suppliers sell, I'm adding 1 tbs per gal the last 3-4 days and it seems to help my burn quality too. I think he said its a trick tobacco farmers use before they harvest.
The process I use tapers the feed amount all through flower with it tapering out two weeks prior to harvest.
I have stinky sticky smooth burning bud. I’m happy with that and don’t see changing that process anytime soon.
We all have our ways and I appreciate that! At some point or another I have tried it all. Although I never fell for that flushing crap (unless I had a ph prob).
Epsom salts are pure magnesium. One of the things I wean off of through the cycle.
I appreciate the suggestions though!
I know there is always room for improvement, I won’t deny that. I have just reached a point I’m zen with the grow and happy with the outcome. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 🙂

The process I use tapers the feed amount all through flower with it tapering out two weeks prior to harvest.
I have stinky sticky smooth burning bud. I’m happy with that and don’t see changing that process anytime soon.
We all have our ways and I appreciate that! At some point or another I have tried it all. Although I never fell for that flushing crap (unless I had a ph prob).
Epsom salts are pure magnesium. One of the things I wean off of through the cycle.
I know there is always room for improvement, I won’t deny that. I have just reached a point I’m zen with the grow and happy with the outcome. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 🙂
I'm definitely not trying to change a successful growers ways. I just threw that out there. I only give epsom salts when my plants are going under led lights the first 2 weeks then the last 3-4 days. as per DB's suggestion. I get the mag when I start using the cal/mag at 3 weeks into flower...as per my sacred chart....lol

I cut me up an old headboard I had into an 7 1/2" Hx 4ftL x x 2 ftW table with 6 legs yesterday and like a jigsaw puzzle I'm putting it together today right after these 2 joints

I'm definitely not trying to change a successful growers ways. I just threw that out there. I only give epsom salts when my plants are going under led lights the first 2 weeks then the last 3-4 days. as per DB's suggestion. I get the mag when I start using the cal/mag at 3 weeks into flower...as per my sacred chart....lol

I cut me up an old headboard I had into an 7 1/2" Hx 4ftL x x 2 ftW table with 6 legs yesterday and like a jigsaw puzzle I'm putting it together today right after these 2 joints
I know you’re not🙂 Just consider it all general discussion.
I too have a chart. Good thing is I have done this process so long that I have it memorized.
I want to see the table! 😍

I viewed it as a (pardon the French) a pussy move.
That's the exact French expression that popped into my mind. Astoundingly wimpy. I think if someone "told" on my wife to me, I would be at a loss for words, except to laugh, and maybe an, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I used to work for a company that audits conservation projects, going into the wilds of some developing country or another, to see if the organization running it is doing what they say they're doing. "Are you fucking kidding me?" became our catchphrase, shortened to RUFKM?

As it turned out, there were never fucking kidding me.

That's the exact French expression that popped into my mind. Astoundingly wimpy. I think if someone "told" on my wife to me, I would be at a loss for words, except to laugh, and maybe an, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

I used to work for a company that audits conservation projects, going into the wilds of some developing country or another, to see if the organization running it is doing what they say they're doing. "Are you fucking kidding me?" became our catchphrase, shortened to RUFKM?

As it turned out, there were never fucking kidding me.
Sounds like some of the stories my Husband tells me about undergoing ship inspections in the Middle East.
My Husband knows me well. He knows if I am at that point, someone best watch themselves. He actually gets a kick out of warning ya and then sitting back to see if one is stupid enough not to take his advice.
He took me on all those years ago. A horse riding, gun toting ,knife throwing,whiskey drinking , Irish Native rebel. He was not afraid. We respect one another.
Old souls I’d say 🥰

Pics? 👀

I know you’re not🙂 Just consider it all general discussion.
I too have a chart. Good thing is I have done this process so long that I have it memorized.
I want to see the table! 😍
ah no you don't, this is why what I do is called crapentry. but its functional. I took a perfectly good headboard and put together something that worked out in my head but not so much in reality......I'm missing some from parts...lolIMG_6359.JPGIMG_6361.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6358.JPG
    IMG_6358.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

Attachments

• IMG_0467.jpeg
    IMG_0467.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0468.jpeg
    IMG_0468.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0469.jpeg
    IMG_0469.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
DirtBag talked about using Epsom salts at the end for smoother cleaner smoke being similar to the flush treatment some suppliers sell, I'm adding 1 tbs per gal the last 3-4 days and it seems to help my burn quality too. I think he said it’s a trick tobacco farmers use before they harvest.
I add that as well either DB or mimed got me pointed that way

You have a more organic style - no pro mix in ur closet! Lol so I don’t think you need to feed all the way with the teas and things u feed on the reg you obviously have it down ! lol and yep if it ain’t broke don’t fix it .

Morning Mosh!
Yup I started out being nice. On the reg I’m a pretty nice person, but when you push my buttons, once you reach the asshat (love that word) level, it’s pretty much over. I have 12 mins to set up, yesterday I had four. It takes me that long to get my rest set up and level.
As for score, I shot a 393 out of a possible 400. Wind was a steady 11-17 with gusts to 34-35.
You bet I’m shooting that pretty lady 🥰 I call her Stella 🤭
Still fuckin awesome - my son has a Stella she defiantly can’t shoot strait !

Attachments

• IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
6 inches and still snowing at my house, i get down off the mountain just below that dairy farm and its wet and raining.
Its crazy what a 1000 foot drop in elevation will do.
Got no snow here but it is all around.👊
I knew you would have several inches.

After growing up and failing to make a proper career choice I realized that I should have become a gym teacher.
Outside on good days, inside on bad, summer off, and snow days in the winter.
What more could you ask for?

iu

iu

Two quick but classic examples. ☃️

Back
Top Bottom