https://a.co/d/aCv0p9G
Always wanted to get a pack of these.
I'm going to get those for sure.

Reminds me we used to roll extended blunts...usually 2 or 3 end to end...upto I think 4 or 5 was the most we did lol it was bowing in the middle. Had to use 2 hands properly spaced to support it and keep it from breaking.

We used to smoke multiple blunts at once too, we'd get a rotation going to the left...so then the last person with a blunt passes first up to the person with the blunt ahead of them...they hit both blunts simultaneously once then pass their first blunt ahead and finish off their turn hitting blunt 2 once then passing it ahead. If done properly each person gets a regular blunt hit, a double blunt hit, and anothrr regular blunt hit per turn..... this gets really fun when each person starts off with 2 blunts and you are doing 2, 4, 2 essentially lol...hard to keep up.

I surely thought two blunts at once would be a waste and it is if you hit it like a bitch...but if you close your eyes pretend it's just one and rip the hell out of it that other blunt will show ya a thing or two about what it's doing.

I'm going to get those for sure.

Reminds me we used to roll extended blunts...usually 2 or 3 end to end...upto I think 4 or 5 was the most we did lol it was bowing in the middle. Had to use 2 hands properly spaced to support it and keep it from breaking.

We used to smoke multiple blunts at once too, we'd get a rotation going to the left...so then the last person with a blunt passes first up to the person with the blunt ahead of them...they hit both blunts simultaneously once then pass their first blunt ahead and finish off their turn hitting blunt 2 once then passing it ahead. If done properly each person gets a regular blunt hit, a double blunt hit, and anothrr regular blunt hit per turn..... this gets really fun when each person starts off with 2 blunts and you are doing 2, 4, 2 essentially lol...hard to keep up.

I surely thought two blunts at once would be a waste and it is if you hit it like a bitch...but if you close your eyes pretend it's just one and rip the hell out of it that other blunt will show ya a thing or two about what it's doing.
If I had to smoke that much weed to catch a buzz, I’d feed that hay to the horses! 🥹

I’m doing 4:20, 4:25, 4:30 all the way through to round 10-11. 😂
I have to quit smoking and eating after today to prep for anesthesia Wed., they say you are an easier wake up like that. I’m all for waking up!
Hopefully it will take care of this swallowing problem I’m having so I can eat again. Soooo, if ya see me with three sandwiches some fries (which I never eat) and a DQ cake..mind ya own business 😆😂🥹 I’m hungryyyy!
So, send up a few prayers good vibes, whatever you do, for me! Much appreciated!
In the meantime imma full of nervous energy.
With that said, over the next few days, pay no mind to my smartass humor.. I’m pulling my free pass status out. 🥰
If I end up in here Wed evening I am for sure covered under the free pass forgiveness plan!

I gotta start going to bed earlier, this going to sleep between 12 and 2am just to get up at 3:45-4:00 is really tsking its toll.
Im so exhausted lately, need to get to the bone n joint center this week too. I havent been able to bend over without excruciating pain so i think surgery might be closer than i had hoped.

The last 3 days it hurts to even walk so things have definitely gotten worse. Yuck

Its an alla man left and alla man right, come on you fuckin dummy get your right step right, get off stage ya god damn goof ya know.
You piss me off. You fkn jerk. You get on my nerves 🤣🤣🤣

My dad used to sing this all the time when i was a little kid.
My dad used to sing that and "pissin in the wind"😂

Smokin on some snoop Dogg og this morning. The genetics are lemon og x sour diesel. Probably best sour I've had in 5 years. Lemony sour terps but still not as loud as the old sour D. Overall 8.25/10. Found myself zoning out after just 1 rip lol

Back
Top Bottom