I’m doing 4:20, 4:25, 4:30 all the way through to round 10-11. 😂
I have to quit smoking and eating after today to prep for anesthesia Wed., they say you are an easier wake up like that. I’m all for waking up!
Hopefully it will take care of this swallowing problem I’m having so I can eat again. Soooo, if ya see me with three sandwiches some fries (which I never eat) and a DQ cake..mind ya own business 😆😂🥹 I’m hungryyyy!
So, send up a few prayers good vibes, whatever you do, for me! Much appreciated!
In the meantime imma full of nervous energy.
With that said, over the next few days, pay no mind to my smartass humor.. I’m pulling my free pass status out. 🥰
If I end up in here Wed evening I am for sure covered under the free pass forgiveness plan!
Prayers and good vibes ur way ! Eating is always a good thing !

https://a.co/d/aCv0p9G
Always wanted to get a pack of these.
The best large joints were rolled with Tampon wrappers. Same paper as rolling papers and if cut and rolled right the Tampon water mark would be right on top. You could roll huge fatties with those papers......Quite the hit at concerts and parties

The best large joints were rolled with Tampon wrappers. Same paper as rolling papers and if cut and rolled right the Tampon water mark would be right on top. You could roll huge fatties with those papers......Quite the hit at concerts and parties
I’ll stick with bandits cannagars - smoke forever and ur lit in a couple hits 1702396391901.jpeg

Prayers and good vibes ur way ! Eating is always a good thing !
Thanks! I’m looking forward to it! This has been going on since September. I can tell ya this it zaps the smack outta my energy and mental clarity.
On the plus side, I’m pretty sure I could easily do an episode of Naked and Afraid 😂

Thanks! I’m looking forward to it! This has been going on since September. I can tell ya this it zaps the smack outta my energy and mental clarity.
On the plus side, I’m pretty sure I could easily do an episode of Naked and Afraid 😂
I’m hoping they can get ya back to operating condition. Not feeling well sucks.

How in the actual fuck is there not ONE general doctor in Albany County that works with Workers Compensation to remove my wifes stitches....
Its either go to Buffalo, Queens, or sit in the ER for hours upon hours upon hours for 12 stitches to be removed.

FUCK new york state. Bunch of commie assfucks.

How in the actual fuck is there not ONE general doctor in Albany County that works with Workers Compensation to remove my wifes stitches....
Its either go to Buffalo, Queens, or sit in the ER for hours upon hours upon hours for 12 stitches to be removed.

FUCK new york state. Bunch of commie assfucks.
Or remove yourself

Or remove yourself
I have always removed all my own stitches. But because its Workers Comp it has to be on file or they can choose to drop her claim and make her use her insurance to pay for the injury and use her PTO for the 3 days she was out.

Also not sure if shed let me take them out anyway. Shes got wicked anxiety about stitches and stuff.

I have always removed all my own stitches. But because its Workers Comp it has to be on file or they can choose to drop her claim and make her use her insurance to pay for the injury and use her PTO for the 3 days she was out.

Also not sure if shed let me take them out anyway. Shes got wicked anxiety about stitches and stuff.
Okay a funny / not so funny for my friend story. I got a call from my friends wife says you'd better call him later this afternoon. I say okay what's up? He lit himself on fire yesterday....Say what?

He decided to remove a stump in the front yard. He only has 1 leg and is on a mobility scooter. So he gets a bunch of bricketts for BBQ's and pours fuel oil over them and lights them on fire. He had to pull his scooter right up onto the stumps roots to reach the trunk so he could light it. As he lit the fire a blanket he has over his lap caught on fire, he panics and his pants catch on fire, hes squealing his tires on the stump roots and wet grass and he can't move.

His wife sees whats going on and runs out then with herculean strength lifts the scooter off the stump. He still has his hand on the throttle it takes off at full speed sending my flaming friend into the bushes and fence across the yard. Still on fire his wife runs over and hauls him out of the bushes still on fire and she patted the flames out and rolled him around to stop his pants from burning, called the fire and ambulance. 3rd degree burns up his only leg from ankle to knees.

So after 8 hrs in the hospital he's given heavy pain meds and he's sent home and opens a bottle of rum to ease the pain.Some guys have all the luck, he's had a stroke, gangrene and lost his leg, now a fire and burnt up. I talked to him after I spoke to his wife and he's joking about it, thinks it would have made a great youtube video. He says you should have seen me flying across the yard in flames like out of a movie....lol....

Okay a funny / not so funny for my friend story. I got a call from my friends wife says you'd better call him later this afternoon. I say okay what's up? He lit himself on fire yesterday....Say what?

He decided to remove a stump in the front yard. He only has 1 leg and is on a mobility scooter. So he gets a bunch of bricketts for BBQ's and pours fuel oil over them and lights them on fire. He had to pull his scooter right up onto the stumps roots to reach the trunk so he could light it. As he lit the fire a blanket he has over his lap caught on fire, he panics and his pants catch on fire, hes squealing his tires on the stump roots and wet grass and he can't move.

His wife sees whats going on and runs out then with herculean strength lifts the scooter off the stump. He still has his hand on the throttle it takes off at full speed sending my flaming friend into the bushes and fence across the yard. Still on fire his wife runs over and hauls him out of the bushes still on fire and she patted the flames out and rolled him around to stop his pants from burning, called the fire and ambulance. 3rd degree burns up his only leg from ankle to knees.

So after 8 hrs in the hospital he's given heavy pain meds and he's sent home and opens a bottle of rum to ease the pain.Some guys have all the luck, he's had a stroke, gangrene and lost his leg, now a fire and burnt up. I talked to him after I spoke to his wife and he's joking about it, thinks it would have made a great youtube video. He says you should have seen me flying across the yard in flames like out of a movie....lol....
Lighting stumps on fire from a mobility scooter. Thats definitely some Canadian shit🤣

But seriously tho, glad hes ok and didnt get all kinds of fkd up. Wow. I fell in a fire at a party once.
Ive got zero details on how it happened other than i was drunk, but ive only got 1 spot where i landed on a coal and it stuck to my knee, leaving a gnarly indent scar.

Lighting stumps on fire from a mobility scooter. Thats definitely some Canadian shit🤣

But seriously tho, glad hes ok and didnt get all kinds of fkd up. Wow. I fell in a fire at a party once.
Ive got zero details on how it happened other than i was drunk, but ive only got 1 spot where i landed on a coal and it stuck to my knee, leaving a gnarly indent scar.
He's 70 and after losing his leg weighs about 85lbs @ 5'10" and has throat problems from smoking so he can't eat much even purified which is like baby food to him and he won't eat it, he asked me if I've ever tried liquid Pizza?........Not too good apparently , he's not a fan either. Still has an angry sense of humor though and laughs at his mishaps.

Been away for a while... Hope everyone is well, on here.

Made these Hershey's white chocolate Oreo shot glasses, crazy it takes 3 full bars to make 4 shot glassesPXL_20231212_233529835.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Also got these homemade ornaments from a friend, so so cool. Haven't decided if going to paint or vinyl them

PXL_20231213_000928873~2.jpg

Been away for a while... Hope everyone is well, on here.

Made these Hershey's white chocolate Oreo shot glasses, crazy it takes 3 full bars to make 4 shot glassesView attachment 33832

Also got these homemade ornaments from a friend, so so cool. Haven't decided if going to paint or vinyl them

View attachment 33833
Neat and I thought those were cookies at first lol

Was a gorgeous day here in the Zarks!
I lived through drinking gallons of obnoxious medical waste and two cups of chicken broth 🤣 also akin to medical waste.
Smoked some good cannabis though, there’s that. 🥰
Now, I’m pooped and I don’t say that lightly 🥹 So I’m off to the big couch with the soft warm blanket.
Catch yiz in a day or so.

Thinking about starting some seeds from the Halloween winnings soon. My flower tent has 1 week left (and I'm hard chopping it on that date no bullshit waiting for a trich or two, I need xmas new years buds). When those come down I'm taking my entire veg tent into my current flower tent. I will veg for 2 weeks while the buds i just chopped will go into my veg tent. (Swapping tents vs swapping lights and all that shit). So I will have my veg tent open after it serves as a dry tent. Why not have some of the fems I won going atleast?

Probably start with 1 of each. On deck...
Cocoa nibbles - rare dankness from sshz
Durban thai x c99 - bros Grimm from sshz
Afterglow - Irie genetics from MysticEpipedon
Gelato - from b2acg

Probably just typed all this and won't do it tonight...but in the morning...maybe...or the next morning...if I get to it, ya know

Thinking about starting some seeds from the Halloween winnings soon. My flower tent has 1 week left (and I'm hard chopping it on that date no bullshit waiting for a trich or two, I need xmas new years buds). When those come down I'm taking my entire veg tent into my current flower tent. I will veg for 2 weeks while the buds i just chopped will go into my veg tent. (Swapping tents vs swapping lights and all that shit). So I will have my veg tent open after it serves as a dry tent. Why not have some of the fems I won going atleast?

Probably start with 1 of each. On deck...
Cocoa nibbles - rare dankness from sshz
Durban thai x c99 - bros Grimm from sshz
Afterglow - Irie genetics from MysticEpipedon
Gelato - from b2acg

Probably just typed all this and won't do it tonight...but in the morning...maybe...or the next morning...if I get to it, ya know
Nothing like planning the next seeds to pop, exciting for sure. Got to see what I'm going to do next as well. Near the end of my last grow before moving in February for new job.

My reaction came based solely on this comment here🤣🤣

I posted what i was gonna grow next 3 times.... each time was different.
Not even griwing 1 of the strains i said i was going to this grow 🥴🥴

Wanna take a little poll for those that see this.

Late flower, do you turn your light down at the end or do you keep it full on right until harvest?

If you turn your light down - give a thumbs up emoji
If you keep it at 100% - give an angry emoji

Thanks, not sure what I'm going to do yet thinkin I'll turn it down some

So here we are, day 3 of calling to find a workers comp approved doctor for my wife.

I finally got in touch with the Workers Compensation Board and her options legitimately are, go to Buffalo, Queens, or the ER and wait.

When she was in the ER last Tuesday, there were people that had been there waiting for 2 days because it goes by how urgent the matter is.
im like 110% positive stitch removal isnt very high on an ERs to do list...
So yeah.... might be driving to Queens Friday itll prolly be faster than aitting at the ER....
FML.

Back
Top Bottom