Yes, he can be an asshole.
But he is the way he is because he cares about the quality of food and pushes people as hard as he does because he wants to see everyone succeed.
I get the point of the show. But, I think he’s an asshole that needs about 14 biscuits shoved in his gob. 😂🥹😂

Yes, he can be an asshole.
But he is the way he is because he cares about the quality of food and pushes people as hard as he does because he wants to see everyone succeed.
IIRC, he apprenticed under Marco Pierre White, one of my favorite chefs. MPW was an asshole too. I'm guessing that's where he got his kitchen admin style from.

So while i was on my normal 430am run to bring my wife to work this morning i saw not 1, but 6 dang shooting stars!
I thought it was pretty neat considering ive only ever seen like 2 or 3 in the 26 years ive been alive.
The house I have in Cali is located in one of the first Dark Sky Communities in the state. Palomar Observatory is nearby. Whenever I'm at the Cali house I get to sit outside at night and watch the stars with a bottle of Jack and a few joints. I've seen literally hundreds of shooting stars and meteors.

I have a free phone app called Star Tracker that can locate stars, constellations and other celestial objects. If you're into that type of stuff it's really fun to track stars and stuff with.

Yes you are correct, he worked eith MPW at Harveys in London.
One of my favorite chefs is Wolfgang Puck. He seems like a real nice guy.
I used to like watching Emerald like 20 years ago. I think that’s the last I watched of cooking shows. I was big into barbecue after that. Had a big pig smoker that easily would fit a 120lb dressed weight hog in it. Would butterfly them and cook for 20 - 22 hrs. Talk about some good smacking.

Some professions attract people with certain personality traits. My own (soil scientist) tends to attract ornery loners, from what I've seen. Not that we're all ornery loners, but for those of us who map soils, there is definitely a higher percentage than in the general population.

I read an article in some publication or another, a few years ago, that ranked the top ten professions with a higher than average number of psychopaths. Chef ranked about 9 or 10. (#1 was CEOs.)

Some professions attract people with certain personality traits. My own (soil scientist) tends to attract ornery loners, from what I've seen. Not that we're all ornery loners, but for those of us who map soils, there is definitely a higher percentage than in the general population.

I read an article in some publication or another, a few years ago, that ranked the top ten professions with a higher than average number of psychopaths. Chef ranked about 9 or 10. (#1 was CEOs.)
Am, or Was Chef, can Confirm.

😂

Mind gets "wired" "fucky"

Gotta "rewire" the Mind

Master Thyself.

Question 4 da corner

germination method is normally 12-18 hours in a cup of water then placed in a wet napkin. Have good success with this in the warmer months but thinking back to last winter I wasted alot of seeds. Could have been low viability not sure 100%.

Anyway thinking about popping these contest beans and using the Bud Builders vertical germinator. My house temp is 70f but my bedroom dips to 67-68 maybe even lower at times as it's furthest from furnace.

Which option should I do

A) normal put cups out let them deal with temp
B) put out my seedling heat mat then put a tray or something over it then the cups on the tray? Would keeping the water warmer mid 70s or near 80 be better? It's only 18 hours max

Question 4 da corner

germination method is normally 12-18 hours in a cup of water then placed in a wet napkin. Have good success with this in the warmer months but thinking back to last winter I wasted alot of seeds. Could have been low viability not sure 100%.

Anyway thinking about popping these contest beans and using the Bud Builders vertical germinator. My house temp is 70f but my bedroom dips to 67-68 maybe even lower at times as it's furthest from furnace.

Which option should I do

B) put out my seedling heat mat then put a tray or something over it then the cups on the tray? Would keeping the water warmer mid 70s or near 80 be better? It's only 18 hours max
I soak for 24 hours at room temp. When I plant, the cup sits atop of a heated seedling mat until the green shows a second set of leaves, then I turn off the heating mat.
One more thing, I soak in a 50/50 mix of water and 3% peroxide.

Question 4 da corner

Which option should I do

just leave it in tent to germ?

Question 4 da corner

Which option should I do

In the winter I put my seeds on a paper towel inside a ziploc between 2 plastic plates on top of my light drivers.

Never had any luck with a heat mat. Always end up frying shit

Back
Top Bottom