haha naw, turn 6k into 12k, // get some things we NEED/want, some things for our daugther.

22' tax, Fuckers.
What BS! I noticed they are putting out word from the IRS to expect late payoff this year as well 🤬 Not that I ever get a return. I always have to pay those feckers, they sure want that on time!
High five on how ya spend the dollars!

What BS! I noticed they are putting out word from the IRS to expect late payoff this year as well 🤬 Not that I ever get a return. I always have to pay those feckers, they sure want that on time!
High five on how ya spend the dollars!
Damn thats horrible. I file as soon as filing is allowed and my tax return is usually back and spent by the time the majority even get theirs.

Attachments

• 1702667996922.png
    1702667996922.png
    293.2 KB · Views: 4
I have a friend that is a certified tax preparer. I let her do my taxes one year. When I showed up to sign the return I noticed I was getting a LARGE return. I'd NEVER had a return like that where the government sent me back that much money. I asked her if we could go over the return as I'd never seen one like this for me. I discovered a lot of write offs and perks that many don't know you are eligible for. I asked her if this was all legal and she told me that the IRS has a service where preparers can unofficially submit a return to them to check and make sure everything is good and lawful. She said she ran my return and it came back clean.

I mean, this was like 4x what I usually get back so I had her run it through them with me there to make sure and it came back clean!

I recorded the whole thing on my phone so that if the IRS came after me I had proof that their own website approved the return. Got a big fat check from Uncle Sam. She's been doing my taxes ever since and, so far, no IRS agents have shown up at my door!

That was dated early November, update pics? Sounds like you will be going to trim jail too!
How’s that hand doing?
Update: Skip above, I just saw recent pics. Looking good!
I got about 8 -10 weeks before they will be ready to cut down but so far things are going alright. No major issues so far.

Hand is getting better and better. Rehab graduated me early and I have a Dr appointment in the next couple weeks. They sent me home with some home exercises to do along with a ball of clay and rubber strips to pull on to continue regaining strength in the hand but range of motion is back to 100%. Doc and Rehab want me to use the hand as much as possible to exercise it. GF had been bugging me about building a greenhouse so, as you can see, I exercised it!!

Managed to get myself to sleep after 11pm. So hopefully my clock is reset. Buddies coming down today for Christmas, can’t have me wandering the house at all hours if he’s trying to sleep.

Off to grocery shop in a few hours. Then finish some laundry. Before company arrives.

Out of milk and honey. So no coffee or tea until we hit the stores.

Still waiting on the new seeds I ordered. I guess 18 days isn’t too bad. Still rather pick things up than order them.

Hope you all have a good day. ☃️

Managed to get myself to sleep after 11pm. So hopefully my clock is reset. Buddies coming down today for Christmas, can’t have me wandering the house at all hours if he’s trying to sleep.

Off to grocery shop in a few hours. Then finish some laundry. Before company arrives.

Out of milk and honey. So no coffee or tea until we hit the stores.

Still waiting on the new seeds I ordered. I guess 18 days isn’t too bad. Still rather pick things up than order them.

Hope you all have a good day. ☃️
Back and fourth with my schedule now, getting it fixed though lol.

Thanks for all the shoutouts guys! It means a lot. Had a nice day yesterday for sure, did a little micro dose right after i got off here yesterday and just unplugged and enjoyed it. I got an electric head shaver that looks like it's from Blade Runner or something, got 5+ heads on it, electronic readout, just missing some voice AI in there to tell me my hair still isn't growing every morning to complete the futuristic look to it, lol

about to go down and see some really happy faces on kids getting presents and families getting food this morning. Last year they had 2 bicycles to give away and it was just amazing to see how excited the kids who got one were. Even if Christmas is a racket, spreading joy and seeing others experience joy is truly miraculous.

Hope everyone has an amazing day today!! hopefully there isn't a butt load of traffic today around DC/MD ... got to do some city driving today, big switch from the rural area where i live

@MDK idk why.... but i thought i was about to watch a music video on your post. man you got me, what a morning surprise! lol

Beginning of week 9. Going to go to 65/66 days so Tuesday morning chop. Her colors are falling off pretty nice. Of my seed so far the gelato and durban thai x c99 have tails through the shell...hopefully the other 2 show today.

20231216_082458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom