That's that sound of you better be good ya little shit Santa WAS coming!😂
That’s the you have pushed the line to the bitter end sound for me. Momma never spanked me but Dad, well he wore my ass out more times than I can count.
Good thing was, it didn’t kill me. Well maybe he killed me, once. 😆

I've read that chocolate chips aren't ideal to melt into bars as the chips often have an ingredient to keep them from melting until a higher temperature. But idk. I just read a lot of threads on it before I started. If you want to have that cacao synergy you need to add raw cacao as it still has the MAOI effects which increase the trip.

I did a lot of research before I started, which is probably what got me all stressed out before I started, but I think it helped me for sure. Going to post the stuff that guided me in my process.

About adding raw cacao:

View attachment 34087

About not using chips and why:
View attachment 34088

I got that super nice sheen on mine by tempering the chocolate, the bar snaps just like real store bought chocolate. How to temper chocolate:

View attachment 34089

Hopefully that wasn't overboard and came off nice. I just love cooking and want to share the little knowledge I learned to help others!

Oh yeah, today is my 🥳 , getting up there lol
You should start a cooking/chocolate thread! There’s an art to chocolate. My daughter is an ace at it.
I would for sure check in! 🥰

Anyone else just love tequila 🤣 I’m got a smile on my face right now, the perfect buzz, and with any luck clothes will come off later🤞
1 can squirt soda
1/2 cup-3/4 cup tequila
1/4 cup lime juice
Heavy pinch of kosher salt
Thats a cheers lol

Tequila is definitely my favorite liquor, i really enjoy margaritas, tequila sunrise, and tequila old fashion. Good stuff

@Kopper1013
Soooo tequila makes your clothes fall off? I heard a song about that once 😂
Carry on, have a good time, please do not post pics! 😂🥹😂
TMI @steamroller TMI..😳
I can tell it’s Saturday night! After a Saturday night with @tobh .. I’m afraid on Sunday morning.
BTW did anyone ever tell him that pic ran through the forum ticker even tho, I had deleted it? 😂🤣🥹 In his defense, she did have some nice boobs!
@Kopper1013 remember.. noooo pics! 😂🥹😂🤣

@Kopper1013
TMI @steamroller TMI..😳
I can tell it’s Saturday night! After a Saturday night with @tobh .. I’m afraid on Sunday morning.
BTW did anyone ever tell him that pic ran through the forum ticker even tho, I had deleted it? 😂🤣🥹 In his defense, she did have some nice boobs!
Cross my heart🤣 pictures are evidence 🤣

@Kopper1013
TMI @steamroller TMI..😳

BTW did anyone ever tell him that pic ran through the forum ticker even tho, I had deleted it? 😂🤣🥹 In his defense,

she did have some nice boobs!
i missed boobs?

ahh, for the better.

Back
Top Bottom