Ya me too, it could have been up to $3,000.00 but I got lucky at $600.00 they were able to save the catalytic converters but warned me they're not in good shape and will need replacing at some point down the road.....

I had a red light ticket I fought yesterday. $350 with the FU surcharge. Got it down to $100 but probably $125 with FU.

First time going to court over the phone. Not really what I would call proper. These tickets are just a money grab anyway. That’s why no points are at risk. Just a fine.

I had a red light ticket I fought yesterday. $350 with the FU surcharge. Got it down to $100 but probably $125 with FU.

First time going to court over the phone. Not really what I would call proper. These tickets are just a money grab anyway. That’s why no points are at risk. Just a fine.
In Texas they had "Surcharges" Double Jeopardy was in question and I Petitioned the Court of conviction with "Proof of Indigency" and had the surcharges dropped, your sounds different though? SS

In Texas they had "Surcharges" Double Jeopardy was in question and I Petitioned the Court of conviction with "Proof of Indigency" and had the surcharges dropped, your sounds different though? SS
In Missouri I had like 2 come around the same time...same light. I took it to court and asked the judge who the officer was that ticketed me. They ended up having to throw it out because all the tickets were being decided in like Indiana by the camera company not a Missouri officer.

Well wishes from your friend up in Nova Scotia too......cats help if you can get one to snuggle up with you, their purrs and warmth makes everything feel a bit better
Funny you should say that. My cat got a big ole case of the green eyed jealousy and bit me for the first time ever this morning cause his brother decided to love me up. He was livid! I had no idea he was so darn territorial! I know now!
Thanks my friend in Nova Scotia 🥰

Funny you should say that. My cat got a big ole case of the green eyed jealousy and bit me for the first time ever this morning cause his brother decided to love me up. He was livid! I had no idea he was so darn territorial! I know now!
Thanks my friend in Nova Scotia 🥰
Lol, my oldest Coal, guards our bed at night from Dusk getting up to say good night to us.....its his job and if Dusky does get up he's not comfortable, heads on a swivel watching out for the big guy rounding the corner then he bolts when he see's or hears him coming.....a nightly ritual......cats have a hierarchy and can be very jealous.....

My boy Qnight could care less he's aloof and independent except for joining me down in my shop , black Siamese type

Lol, my oldest Coal, guards our bed at night from Dusk getting up to say good night to us.....its his job and if Dusky does get up he's not comfortable, heads on a swivel watching out for the big guy rounding the corner then he bolts when he see's or hears him coming.....a nightly ritual......cats have a hierarchy and can be very jealous.....

My boy Qnight could care less he's aloof and independent except for joining me down in my shop , black Siamese type
Well, this one chose me as soon as he was able to hook claws in my pants legs and crawl up in my lap. An ugly fuzzy little red head that had rather sit on me as eat. He has been a constant companion every day since. More like a wart!
He’s now 17 lbs and turned out to be a beautiful red tabby with the most beautiful lime green eyes ever.
His brother is allowed up on the bed, but apparently he must stay on his own side of it and certainly not allowed to love on me. Or we both get the claw! Lol

Another Canna Honey day at my house!
Dark wildflower honey coupled with Blackberry Moonrocks bud and Oregon Grape sugar leaves = night time meds.
Pretty amber orange blossom honey coupled with Green Crack leaves and buds = daytime pain relief.
Smells like one huge dessert in my house 🥰IMG_1749.jpeg

Another Canna Honey day at my house!
Dark wildflower honey coupled with Blackberry Moonrocks bud and Oregon Grape sugar leaves = night time meds.
Pretty amber orange blossom honey coupled with Green Crack leaves and buds = daytime pain relief.
Smells like one huge dessert in my house 🥰View attachment 43720
Green Crack you sayGreen crack 3.JPG

Yes , looks good I'm just hoping she's not full of seeds, I have 1 bad apple....not sure about them all
She sure holds some sugar! This is with a five week cure on her. These are what I call my cooking buds so not trimmed so well but still sugary and pretty. Very interesting taste too 🙂IMG_1752.jpeg

We get these 5 gallon water jugs and my 14 yo struggles with them. Set one on the kitchen floor full and watch this 2 year old move it all over 1 handed even sometimes...he's definitely my tank

I always tell the little one to quit beating up his brother 😂

We get these 5 gallon water jugs and my 14 yo struggles with them. Set one on the kitchen floor full and watch this 2 year old move it all over 1 handed even sometimes...he's definitely my tank

I always tell the little one to quit beating up his brother 😂
Dude same, my 4 year old is an absolute beast, but my 8 year old step son, no way that boy would survive in the wild.... he is screwed, his dad is a big ol sissy boy...

Back
Top Bottom