View attachment 43754
Had to pull the wheel well liner out of the HHR to change head light~!:rolleyes:
Thats the new norm, man.
I worked at a jiffy lube in Portland Maine and they used to charge people 1.25 hours of labor at 120 dollars an hour to change some headlights😳
Talk about bend the fek over!

I'm tired of watching these cooking videos where they slam all the food down and get the mic like right up on the bowl so all you hear is like the wet fart noise of the juices all mixed together...reminds me of this

Had to increase the size of my seed storage container today.
Used to keep them in a quart OXO click top container but now i have so many i had to get a half gallon mason jar. And its already about full so ill just have to start another jar i guess.
Just this time last year i think i had 8 strains, now i have 32 and more coming😳

Remember he’s from the UK.

Differences in perceived levels of offensiveness​

In December 2000, the Advertising Standards Authority published research on attitudes of the British public to pejoratives. It ranked wanker as the fourth most severe pejorative in English.[8]The BBC describes it as "moderately offensive" and "almost certain" to generate complaints if used before the watershed.[9]

In Australia, it is considered mildly offensive but is widely accepted and used in the media.[10]

Mary Cresswell, an American etymologist, describes "wanker" as "somewhat more offensive in British use than Americans typically realize".[11] The word was used twice to comic effect in The Simpsons episode "Trash of the Titans", which caused no offence to American audiences, but prompted complaints on occasions when the episode was broadcast unedited in the United Kingdom.[12]

Had to increase the size of my seed storage container today.
Used to keep them in a quart OXO click top container but now i have so many i had to get a half gallon mason jar. And its already about full so ill just have to start another jar i guess.
Just this time last year i think i had 8 strains, now i have 32 and more coming😳
Cash poor but seed rich! 🤘

i believe that. i also believe that it's too late for me, i think i've been eating plastics my entire life and just being made aware of some of it now. but it is the main reason why i don't eat sea salt.

i used one of those stainless cups years ago, also had tiny filters to fit inside. you can really pack them tight to get a full cup of rich coffee using these, way better than the teaspoon of grinds you get from normal Kcups. but when i had to go through all this cleaning and filling of a reusable cup it kinda didn't make anything more convenient than a regular maker. so i went back to old school. still makes coffee in just a couple minutes, tastes better, and it keeps it hot till i'm ready for it!!!

i believe that. i also believe that it's too late for me, i think i've been eating plastics my entire life and just being made aware of some of it now. but it is the main reason why i don't eat sea salt.

i used one of those stainless cups years ago, also had tiny filters to fit inside. you can really pack them tight to get a full cup of rich coffee using these, way better than the teaspoon of grinds you get from normal Kcups. but when i had to go through all this cleaning and filling of a reusable cup it kinda didn't make anything more convenient than a regular maker. so i went back to old school. still makes coffee in just a couple minutes, tastes better, and it keeps it hot till i'm ready for it!!!
Bottled water is the number one source of this. Wait til ya find out what’s in Cheez Its and children’s cereal. Unfeckingbelievable!

Bottled water is the number one source of this. Wait til ya find out what’s in Cheez Its and children’s cereal. Unfeckingbelievable!

did ya ever sift your sugar? you'd be amazed what ya find... plastic, metal parts, hair... all brands too, domino, generic, walmart.. all nasty!!! the bulldozers they use in sugar plants are very heavily greased so they don't seize up from the sugar.. after maintained the grease just drips from the tracks!!! right into our sugar!!!!

Anywayz I’m off to pull eight pints of cannahoney out of the cooker and set them aside to cool enough to be able to pull the cheesecloth with the goodies inside and squeeze it back into the jars. Been at this lil chore all day long! Cant wait to open the lids and check out the terps!
About the sugar, I substitute honey.
Then imma call it a night. Catch yiz Menz in the morning!

Interesting, also offers a healthy alternative to those k cups..
View attachment 43776
I have the plastic refillable kind. I've never seen the steel kind.

I just never wanted to see video of someone cutting open the stomach of a dead whale, and seeing my brand of K-cup spill out.

View attachment 43754
Had to pull the wheel well liner out of the HHR to change head light~!:rolleyes:
When I had to replace the headlights on my 2015 Subaru, I was stunned to find out that you just have to replace the BULB!! What a concept!!

Nearly every vehicle I've had since the 80s had specially contoured headlights where you had to replace the whole thing - reflector, etc., and the headlight was specific to the model and year of the vehicle.

When I had to replace the headlights on my 2015 Subaru, I was stunned to find out that you just have to replace the BULB!! What a concept!!

Nearly every vehicle I've had since the 80s had specially contoured headlights where you had to replace the whole thing - reflector, etc., and the headlight was specific to the model and year of the vehicle.
The fun part is after you've essentially R & R the entire front end of the car your headlight mount brackets will crack on you the moment you look at them funny.

I have the plastic refillable kind. I've never seen the steel kind.

I just never wanted to see video of someone cutting open the stomach of a dead whale, and seeing my brand of K-cup spill out.
Offshore renewable energy projects are killing far more whales then any k-cup’s are.

Offshore renewable energy projects are killing far more whales then any k-cup’s are.
Interesting. Care to share your findings on offshore RENEWABLE energy projects killing more whales than, say, offshore oil drilling? In my research I haven't been able to find one credible report talking about offshore wind projects killing whales enmasse. What I did find was that offshore OIL DRILLING kills not only whales but a host of other sea life. I'm sure ANY type of construction in our seas that isn't natural to the oceans will have an effect. Unfortunately, offshore wind isn't one of them that does it at the level other energy specific projects do. As far as your opinion on the whale/Kcup death rate I can't offer any opinion as there is no research detailing this in any credible fashion.

Where you may be deriving your opinion from are the countless news reports, mostly from conservative news outlets, that windfarms are killing whales when that is, for lack of a better word, a lie. What is actually happening are a few wind projects that have been approved being further scrutinized because of the particular type of whale, the North Atlantic Right whale being one them, being on the endangered species list that frequent those areas. If you are going to point to whales beaching themselves on New Jersey shores uncharacteristically, these events happened prior to the construction of the wind farms but the news likes to push our buttons by cherry picking information to sensationalize the story so that we tune in and watch the ads that they get to charge higher rates for when we succumb to their creative reporting.

Hey yiz Menz!
Im still playing in the sticky stuff! Finished my honey off at 11 last night. I allowed the bag of goodies to sit in it over night, now I will reheat the honey to a low temp and squeeze the goodies outta the bags back into the jars and rejar all of it.
Stout stout stuff. I had two skinny teaspoons of it last night, went upstairs to watch tv, fell asleep within ten minutes and slept til 10:30 this morning! I never do that!
Whooooop whoooooop, a kick your azz product!

Interesting. Care to share your findings on offshore RENEWABLE energy projects killing more whales than, say, offshore oil drilling? In my research I haven't been able to find one credible report talking about offshore wind projects killing whales enmasse. What I did find was that offshore OIL DRILLING kills not only whales but a host of other sea life. I'm sure ANY type of construction in our seas that isn't natural to the oceans will have an effect. Unfortunately, offshore wind isn't one of them that does it at the level other energy specific projects do. As far as your opinion on the whale/Kcup death rate I can't offer any opinion as there is no research detailing this in any credible fashion.

Where you may be deriving your opinion from are the countless news reports, mostly from conservative news outlets, that windfarms are killing whales when that is, for lack of a better word, a lie. What is actually happening are a few wind projects that have been approved being further scrutinized because of the particular type of whale, the North Atlantic Right whale being one them, being on the endangered species list that frequent those areas. If you are going to point to whales beaching themselves on New Jersey shores uncharacteristically, these events happened prior to the construction of the wind farms but the news likes to push our buttons by cherry picking information to sensationalize the story so that we tune in and watch the ads that they get to charge higher rates for when we succumb to their creative reporting.
Ive no dog in this race BUT.. perhaps we could start here?

Or do you feel that NOAA ( National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration) is a part of the media and conspiracy theories as well?
I actually can add no less than 20 articles discussing this very thing. My husband a retired Ship Capt of 35 years involved in oil, science and technical oceanic exploration all over the world has a lot to say on the subject as well.
Funny you should repeatedly break down the media into conservative outlets, even though there is actually only two..the rest meaning all major networks are liberal.
As for me I’m off to finish the honey.
You are all welcome to your opinions, just play nice 🙂

No study to cite, but I live on the east coast where dead whales continuously wash up on our beaches.

Ive no dog in this race BUT.. perhaps we could start here?

Or do you feel that NOAA ( National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration) is a part of the media and conspiracy theories as well?
I actually can add no less than 20 articles discussing this very thing. My husband a retired Ship Capt of 35 years involved in oil, science and technical oceanic exploration all over the world has a lot to say on the subject as well.
Funny you should repeatedly break down the media into conservative outlets, even though there is actually only two..the rest meaning all major networks are liberal.
As for me I’m off to finish the honey.
You are all welcome to your opinions, just play nice 🙂
I
I don't trust any of them, more money needed for studies is what they're all after so they feed us cherry picked info that suits their agenda....sorry climate gate showed their tendencies towards fudging info.....

I

I don't trust any of them, more money needed for studies is what they're all after so they feed us cherry picked info that suits their agenda....sorry climate gate showed their tendencies towards fudging info.....
Point is and was, who to believe? Why we each must make our own determination. We all have the right to that. That’s the beauty of critical and free thinking. Although I see most are berift of that process.
Anyways all is open for discussion as long as we are kind to one another.
Cept Logic..he’s a feckin Wanker. 😂

Back
Top Bottom